• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Yeah, forget the will of the player and focus on buy back clauses. If Locatelli is sold then he has played his last game for Milan. It's that simple.

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Ridiculous to sell Locatelli. Aside from what you think of him it would mean having to find a replacement when we don't even have a sporting director yet and those funds won't go far. I said last year we shouldn't have signed biglia. People reacted as if we had signed Rijkaard.

Sc8eR

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Gerard, SeS
Yeah, forget the will of the player and focus on buy back clauses. If Locatelli is sold then he has played his last game for Milan. It's that simple.

He wants to leave only if we dont want him in the squad for the next season.

He just doesnt want to get loaned and from his perspective it makes perfect sense.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Sky - Milan, piace anche il profilo di Ivan Gazidis: è il direttore esecutivo dell'Arsenal

like i thought we will become like arsenal

take young and sell huge and they have big value.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
He wants to leave only if we dont want him in the squad for the next season.

He just doesnt want to get loaned and from his perspective it makes perfect sense.

He wants the club to back him or sell. Loca needs to play in order to develop and show his worth. A loan would have been beneficial for both parties, I can see his pov though.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Lucci will eventually move Bon & Suso on. We get 80m and Donnamooja fans can rejoice.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Lucci will eventually move Bon & Suso on. We get 80m and Donnamooja fans can rejoice.

off course he will ,he is looking everywhere to sell those boys

i would sell both for 100 mil play zapata -rom it donest matter we will end up 6 or 5th

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^^^ grande fan

hahah coming from you little man ,little fraud li it is gift.

go to your dady li ohh should i say singer now,but recently i dont see you trolling to much ,didnt you told we will have great mercato,wont be kicked from europe and that li will be here till octo.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
There's a huge difference between Elliot keeping the club up to a year and for 3-5 years.

In the first case senario, they will make maximum profit by selling all of our top players then the club for 300-500m

In the latter senario they will make maximum profit by investing in the team and selling to a top bidder 3-5 years down the road 800m-1b

It does not work that way...you decrease the club's value by selling your top players.. the few that have some value at that...before you sell a car you dont individually sell the tires, radio, ac unit, steering wheel etc and then sell the car do you? You have proper management to buy great players to have sporting success on the field,by doing that sign on to lucrative sponsor deals,maybe build your own stadium expanding revenue streams and on and on...so in your example, ONLY the second scenario is logical.

Last edited:

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
he wont do that couse he is just big lyer and troll ,who is making shit up and never thinks about milan .

in the last 5yrs?

Ox to pool for 40m+.. ROBBERY
RVP to United for 35m
Walcott for 25m.

That's all.

giphy.gif

https://www.transfermarkt.com/fc-arsenal/rekordabgaenge/verein/11

for your viewing pleasure, dummy.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Everyone say a prayer for sesheva.

3rd degree burns. may not recover.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Carnevali, Leonardo and Maldini. The new theme will be good heads of hair. Gazidis does not make the.. cut.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It does not work that way...you decrease the club's value by selling your players..especially the few that have some value at that...before you sell a car you dont individually sell the tires, radio, ac unit, steering wheel etc and then sell the car do you? You have proper management to buy great players to have sporting success on the field,by doing that sign on to lucrative sponsor deals,maybe build your own stadium expanding revenue streams and on and on...so in you example ONLY the second scenario is logical.

i dont agree with you,like him i also think they will slowly in 1-2 year time sell all potential top players and still get 400-600 mil ,imagine

dona
roma
bonuci
kessi
silva

that is easly 250+ mil

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Everyone say a prayer for sesheva.

3rd degree burns. may not recover.

you are hopless ,what you did last summer and this summer is beyond stupidity and still you cant control yourself .

you are one big loser and you arent milan fan but can you be that stupid ???

Status
Not open for further replies.