UEFA Champions League 2017-2018 road to UEFA supercup at A. Le Coq Arena

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
What does that have to do with ANYTHING. Man City and PSG are run by people from countries where racism and human rights abuses towards minorities is rife. This has nothing to do with the footballing quality of a league.

Realistically after Thursday there will be as many Italian teams as Spanish in the semis of the CL + EL.

And both those teams, Roma and Lazio, have two of the most exciting young managers and, surprise surprise, two of the most racist fans in the league.

Not everything is about race for fuck's sake.

many italians team: probably 2, and all considered weakest teams in the competitions :proud:

more excused :proud:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
roma > liverpool

lazio >> arsenal & leipzig

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Can't wait for Roma to get smoked in the semis so their fans can go back to reality.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I've been waiting for the chance to unfold my official 134 IQ :b:

Can't wait for Roma to get smoked in the semis so their fans can go back to reality.

Would you rather see Real win their 127th CL, one of the rest close in on us with their 6th or Montella lifting the trophy?

Albertini

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i love the resentful haters who come on here to post how bad italian football is after every victory haha.

fyi, ac milan sent a congratulatory message to roma right after their victory.

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/milan/?action=read&idtmw=1098419

It follows the general attitude in the country where everyone from tv pundits to youtubers are wishing the other teams in the league to always do well in europe. you are a handful of haters on an english speaking forum that has no influence on anyone. milan is an italian club, by italians, for italians. Please remember that you are guests and behave accordingly.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Anything but Bayern.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
i love the resentful haters who come on here to post how bad italian football is after every victory haha.

It follows the general attitude in the country where everyone from tv pundits to youtubers are wishing the other teams in the league to always do well in europe. you are a handful of haters on an english speaking forum that has no influence on anyone. milan is an italian club, by italians, for italians. Please remember that you are guests and behave accordingly.

This escalated so much in the last two lines :lol:

It is also exactly the arrogance and entitlement shown by posters like you that make many of these casual fans resent Italian football.

If you truly love calcio and adore everything about it, you wouldn't be remotely affected by casuals' comments.

Milan is an Italian club which has an extremely global fanbase and the club will more or less cease to exist if the non-Italian fanbase stop following it. So best to keep your ridiculous views to yourself.

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
I've been waiting for the chance to unfold my official 134 IQ :b:

Would you rather see Real win their 127th CL, one of the rest close in on us with their 6th or Montella lifting the trophy?

I don't care who wins it, screw all those teams. It's just funny that Roma fans are acting like they won the whole thing. It's the same story almost every year in the UCL. Roma won't change that.

I enjoyed the Barca fan tears yesterday though.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
you are a handful of haters on an english speaking forum that has no influence on anyone. milan is an italian club, by italians, for italians. Please remember that you are guests and behave accordingly.

M72yiVk.gif

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

We're all here to shoot the shit and have fun. Don't make it weird.

As for your pundit bit, this is a sweeping statement. Pundits on Italian TV are hyper-partisan, and are often barely able to conceal their contempt and hatred towards rival teams.

In my experience, Italian fans can unite behind Roma and Lazio and maybe Napoli, but not Inter, Juve, or Milan.

This one-world, holding hands view you present is not at all consistent with my experience. The gufi are out in full force before any of the big teams play in Europe. Take a look at any Inter and Milan forum in Italian before today's game, and I assure you that apart from one or two exceptions, they will all be wishing Juve the worst. Of course, the Serie A TIM official account won't say, "Eat shit, Juve," because that's not their remit.

Seriously, wtf is this post? You're taking all of this way too personally.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score

what kind of bs is this :fp: :fp:

bullshit-gif-4.gif

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
I don't care who wins it, screw all those teams. It's just funny that Roma fans are acting like they won the whole thing. It's the same story almost every year in the UCL. Roma won't change that.

Roma sort of did win their CL yesterday. Just enjoy watching them bath in the fontana di trevi while a disgusting european rival like Barca collapse and waste their precious zombie's prime years.

These stories are what makes CL beautiful. Having hope and the unexpected conquering the entitled and expected. :o

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
I still can’t believe that of all the clubs it was roma that knocked barcelona out.. seriously wtf.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

Why wouldn’t they act like that? Its the first time in their history that they are in the semis and also add to the fact that they actually defeated a top 2 team in world football.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou

Ikr ... utterly cringe worthy :lol:

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
it doesnt change the fact that serie a is still shit :lol:

a miracle night in rome cant change that, roma is not even stronger than jube who will get spoiled tonight, 1 win and suddenly serie a is equal with epl and la liga? dont be deluded :lol:, serie a is still same level with bundes and slightly better than baguette

the problem with serie a is only 3-4 top teams are decent and can make upset, the rest are just shit, no one can even makes some trouble to jube and they are winning 7 consecutive titles, 19th in epl stoke city have players like: Shaqiri, 19th in serie a verona have what? cerci :lol:

and top 4 teams in serie a is also no where near the level of some big clubs, ok roma did a miracle, but their chances in semi are still pretty low, lazio can go through but they will face ATM or arsenal, not even sure they are stronger than leipzig or Marseille, italy will have a team in top 4 both EL and CL, sounds good indeed, but they both have almost 0 chances to win say it alot

top teams in serie a are not elite level, the rest are much weaker than the rest of PL and la liga, in conclusion still not even close to epl or laliga

Higuain scores goals for fun in this league :lol:

End of discussion

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man city dominated the epl this season and was called the best team ever in epl history by some journalists, yet they got hammered by liverpool 5-1.. how come they only lost two times this season if epl is that “ooh soo amazing league” you keep saying it is???

Show me another team from the EPL era (apart from Wengers invincibles) that was better than Peps City in the league.

I'll be waiting.

I only want one fam.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Reals tifo LMAO ... was that a dig at City... i.e great white shark.

Pls bury these cockraoches Zidane..... if u can make buffoon cry that would be nice.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

And ppl doubt me when I say there is a xenophobic sentiment in Serie A :proud:

Without foreigners Milan would be an obscure club at worst or an also-ran at best.

Inasmuch as foreigners contribute to the success on the pitch, the foreign fans also contribute to the success of the club and the Milan brand.

Also, speaking for myself here...I have no intrinsic hate for Serie A. But the serie A post 2010 is SHIT compared to the 2000's or the 90's or the 80's. That was when the Italian league was a real giant....in the 90's and 00's the Parma's and Lazios could easily do extremely well in Europe and the top three were devastating....now the roles are reversed with England and Spain.

Who are the 2010's Ronaldo? Or Batistuta? Or Adriano? Crespo? Even the Italian Superstars are gone....Where is the Baggio? Vieri Totti? ADP? Hell even a jackass like a Cassano isn't there.

Italy even had lower tier players that were great to watch like Djorkaeff, and Miccoli, Fiore, Zamorano

Better players mean more eyeballs/more attention and people tend to watch a league to see the players...Someone spoke about Shaquiri being on Stoke and it's true....you get a lot of GREAT players past the top 4 in England these days...same goes for Spain....and increasingly Germany.

Italy has just a handful worth watching and most are in Juventus. We certainly don't have any Ballon D' Or candidates anymore.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Mandzukic for the Zebras!

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Show me another team from the EPL era (apart from Wengers invincibles) that was better than Peps City in the league.

I'll be waiting.

I only want one fam.

Uniteds 08 team with tevez, cristiano, rooney, vidic, ferdinand, evra etc would defeat this wannabe team.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Can someone check how much goals have we score in CL as a team?

Is Ronaldo close?

Schedule