The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Too much ground to make up for top 4 at this point unless we go a few months unbeaten. We are an Europa League team again.

fact is that 4th with 1st(if you consider roma will win the game they didnt play) are 2 points difference....i dont expect a group of 4 going hand to hand till the end.at least 1 or 2 teams will start losing points sooner than later.

but it would be difficult to cover ground as i said.in order to have any chance(and in order to have even the least chance to win EL) we ll need one cam and one lw....at least

as for the 'we wont buy players in january' arguments....we are all in the dark.maybe restrictions will begin in summer...so its our last big spending window in january..or maybe we wont face any punishment, cause we are at the first year of the 3-4 year spending free period or reconstruction after club buyout.none knows.so time will tell.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So how can he develop then? That's exactly the way of thinking that lost us very talented players. There are very few talents that got the skill and the mental approach to succeed immediately at a very young age like Donnaruma or Cutrone. Most guys need a lot of patience, time and guidance to realise their potential, like the many guys that were told they're not good enough for Milan who became top players elsewhere. Guys like Silva or Cutrone should be higher in the pecking order than Kalinic, not because they are better than him right now but because they have so much more potential. This season is lost anyway so we should stop taking the safe road for once and think about the future.

Andre Silva is not a rookie, he played 3 seasons before joining us including two with CL, thats very different compared to Donna or Cutrone.
There is no reason to be super-soft with him, he isn´t showing any progress so far, he needs to change a lot of things and experience is far from his biggest problem.

Playing isn´t always going to help a player, at this point it might even make things worse as it prevents him form a full reality check regarding his game. Some benching can be helpful too. Take him to the side and allow him to work on his game in training and kick his ass a little.

Right now we should look to get some wins, we need some short term success now to calm the calm the situation and allow development.

Sognatore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
bosnian di marzio
^
Just want to point out that experience in Primeira Liga =/= experience in Serie A.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
I liked Kalinic’s game against Bologna, with the right players around him I think he can be effective. From here on in we have to start Bonaventura, Suso and Borini always as they have been awesome with their creativity. Borini as the hard working left wing that can cover Rodriguez when he pushes forward, Bonaventura in his advanced CM role and Suso doing what Suso does.

In January, we need to sign a pacey LW. I’d go after Deulofeu or Keita Balde who are both struggling at the moment or even a long shot but Depay would be awesome too. All are reachable. Move Borini to RB.

CM to cover for Kessie, not sure who we should go for but they have to have potential to push one of our starters out of the team.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^
Just want to point out that experience in Primeira Liga =/= experience in Serie A.

Definitly, but in terms of quantity on a good level it is something. Now he needs to get rid of his soft style and his jogo bonito, maybe Rino can teach him with punches like he did with Dybala :lol:
Give him the tools he needs and let him return for quality experience.

Donato

The Wise One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
How much would Belotti cost and would you even sing him now?

50m now even though he isn’t worth it and yes without a doubt I’d sign him still. Exactly the type of player we need upfront an absolute bull.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
first of all we have endured :g: era so nothing makes us fear
secondly i dont understand why you say 'you' and not 'we'. you dont have transfer desires?

thirdly i dont understand why u place in same sentence silva and musa with hakan.silva has shown tonnes of talent at moments.musa was our best defender till mid november.hakan apart from defensive contribution at times hasnt shown anything at all.i generally agree with that pov that they deserve a decent amount of time before they are on transfer list, but some cases will lose a lot of their price till then(same situation like ses , pato etc etc in the past). so we have to take that into consideration too.

No I have no desire to sign anyone this winter. I'm amused that that idea is surprising to many :tongue:

In the summer, I certainly want to sign a proper prolific striker and make a couple of adjustments to the midfield. The rest will depend on how a bunch of our players do for the rest of the season.

Between Silva, Hakan and Musa, Silva has undoubtedly been the most disappointing in my book. He has not shown any ability yet of being able to perform in a league like Serie A. Hakan showed it in glimpses but still a long way to go. Musacchio - I think I know his limits. But if Romagnoli gets consistent again and with Bonucci in the team, I'm happy to keep Musa as a 3rd choice.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Mino Raiola has reportedly asked Milan to cancel the contract renewal signed by Gianluigi Donnarumma over the summer.

:lol:

Nalim

Banned
Reaction score
Loan Deulofeu and Giroud. Get a solid cm. Close mercato

SkyDiver

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Taribo West

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If there's no release clause, we should really be looking for 80mill+ for him. To me, this along with the striker purchase are the two no-brainer decisions in the coming summer. Donnarumma is too inflated an asset to not be sold.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If there's no release clause, we should really be looking for 80mill+ for him. To me, this along with the striker purchase are the two no-brainer decisions in the coming summer. Donnarumma is too inflated an asset to not be sold.

:star:

If we indeed can't spend this summer due to FFP, selling Donna is a no brainer.
I would love him to stay at Milan for the long term, but as long as Mino is his agent, this bullshit will never stop.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Young players need time? They don`t need time to receive millions every month?

Step up or gtfo go play for chelsea!

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
guys all over the place are eager to sell dollar but want to keep hakan

reminds me when we sold kaka instead of selling aging rino, pirla and dorf....

Casualista

Monsieur
Reaction score

Yes, u try to sell assets when they are overpriced and looking for an out. Both of which Dolla is and Kaka was. Neither of which hakan is.

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score

As much as I hated selling Kaka and Sheva, it was the right move for us.
We've sold both at their peak price, and they started declining as soon as they left.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Actually selling Kaka was the right thing to do, we should have done it one season earlier when we had the really high offer.

Donna brings chaos to the whole club, this shit goes on since a year, get him out, just get him out and sign no Raiola clients (Belotti).

milanista_

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Bench that motherfucker Donnarumma son of a bitch. I'm so tired of that cunt. Just sell him in January.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
One of the few consistently good players in the team plays at LW. I'm not remotely worried about that spot.

200w.gif

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
The Donnarumma case:
Milan have zero intentions of selling him off. The club's tendency is to go forward with Donnarumma. If in the future an adequate and big offers arrive they will be assessed. Re: the release clause topic the club do not comment and have no position [MN]

Milaniscool

Face that runs the place
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Balotelli, Leão, Theo, Zlatan, Tonali
Not this dollarumma stuff again. Sell him already.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
PSG are the only club that would be interested in Dolla. 60m + Draxler on loan with option.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
The Donnarumma case:
Milan have zero intentions of selling him off. The club's tendency is to go forward with Donnarumma. If in the future an adequate and big offers arrive they will be assessed. Re: the release clause topic the club do not comment and have no position [MN]
We are pathetic

forward

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We are pathetic

No we aren't. :fp: :lol:

What did you expect us to do? Roll over for some shitty agent?
Boy has a contract here.
He should respect it.

If Mino really wants to move his client, he should go convince Real to give us an 80m offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule