The Rumour Commode XXI

Who should lead Milan's attack in 17/18 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

belloefamoso

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Falcao is terrible choice. He had serious knee injury, he cant play regularly. We take risk with biglia's case, please no Falcao!!!! @@@@No falcao

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Tbf you need to have sex with a man at least once unless you want to be a nerd

tenor.gif

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
One thrust from Musacchio would be like a lifelong opiate addiction, without the negative side effects

rocknrolla1v1

FORZA MILAN
Reaction score
was this shared already ?

Milan made a €30m offer for striker Radamel Falcao, but Monaco turned it down, claim France Football.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
One thrust from Musacchio would be like a lifelong opiate addiction, without the negative side effects

Not negative but still a side effect: You'd be forever gay. Any desire for women you'd ever had would vanish.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Milan made a €30m offer for striker Radamel Falcao, but Monaco turned it down, claim France Football.

It was and it went full circle already with Milan denying offering 30 mil for Falcao.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
If Milan don't move in the coming days in a concrete manner to sign Kalinic the player will ponder other options [Sky]

Lol, this motherfucker giving ultimatums now. :lol: F&M like, who are you again?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
True, that behavior would remind me a bit of a fat chick playing hard to get when she already is hard to want.

I can totally understand why he'd change his mind but what can he expect other than being Milan's last resort option if others don't pan out. He's overpriced as is at 25 mil instead of a more sensible 12-15 mil he'd be actually worth.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
You ever tried working for less than 8$ a day? I'm talking about working in the railways, in freezing and rainy weather.

Sometimes we literally had to push a locomotive back into the tracks in the snow.

When you can't earn your bread in your homeland you look for other countries.

I went to Italy. In Padova. I have a cousin there who said she would house me for a few weeks, but her husband didn't, so I was homeless, sleeping wherever I could.

My father send me some Euros and I managed to get some jobs here and there. I actually did quite well.

Then things happened, had to return to Albania.

Maximum respect to you, brother. A true Man!

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There was also rumours that Monaco want Bacca btw

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
There was also rumours that Monaco want Bacca btw

It was not a rumor, His agent came out and said Monaco asked for informations on Bacca and Bacca wants to go to Sevilla for sport and life choices.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Let's get Kalinic. Then reinforce the midfield with Renato and force a move for Keita (I hate the guy but his goals will get us higher in the league and his young with bags of potential). If we get all these players 10/10 mercato.

I think if we good everywhere else we will be fine, I hope. If Juventus can win the league with Matri, fucking Matri, I think Kalinic will do.

What do you guys think? Or should we just force Auba or Diego, with outrageous price tag and salaries.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It was not a rumor, His agent came out and said Monaco asked for informations on Bacca and Bacca wants to go to Sevilla for sport and life choices.

But Monaco is tax free, you fucker, fuck off to them. Be of sum use for once in yr life

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
At some point we just need to give Mirabelli a chance at a 1 on 1 with Bacca in a dark room with a car battery. I think he'll buck up his ideas unless he wants to feel the thumb :o

Honestly though, Bacca's behavior is infuriating and that after such a shitty season for us :fp:

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We will lose some 15M with Bacca, wait and see.

If Sevilla has such upper hand they'll not pay a penny. They will force a loan

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Let's get Kalinic. Then reinforce the midfield with Renato and force a move for Keita (I hate the guy but his goals will get us higher in the league and his young with bags of potential). If we get all these players 10/10 mercato.

I think if we good everywhere else we will be fine, I hope. If Juventus can win the league with Matri, fucking Matri, I think Kalinic will do.

What do you guys think? Or should we just force Auba or Diego, with outrageous price tag and salaries.

Mercato is already 10/10 - if you don't believe me you need to rewatch this previous season, especially once Bona went down.

Bayern are asking too much money for Renato, we can explore other options. I'd make a few more runs at Auba before settling on Kalinic - there's still time. Keita at a sensible sum is fine with me but he needs get in line.

Diego won't happen because he's a moron and only wants Atleti apparently.

But Monaco is tax free, you fucker, fuck off to them. Be of sum use for once in yr life

Someone tell him Monaco has an ocean right next to it - he could earn a little extra by going out fishing :b:

We will lose some 15M with Bacca, wait and see.

If Sevilla has such upper hand they'll not pay a penny. They will force a loan

Yep and it's mostly down to Bacca rejecting everything else and being so vocal about it.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
omeone tell him Monaco has an ocean right next to it - he could earn a little extra by going out fishing :b:

Lol.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
People actually answered it :lol:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan

Shared and shot down already.

------------------------------

Secondo quanto riportato dalla Gazzetta dello Sport, la Sampdoria è a caccia di un attaccante per sostituire la probabile partenza di Patrik Schick. L'ultima idea, che somiglia più a un sogno, porta al nome di Carlos Bacca, giocatore in uscita dal Milan e ancora in cerca di una nuova collocazione. I costi sono proibitivi, a meno che i rossoneri non decidano di dare una concreta mano a Pradè e Osti, sia per quanto riguarda il cartellino che per quanto riguarda l'ingaggio.

GdS (albeit rubbish source) says that Samp dreams of Bacca as a replacement for the departing Schick, but the cost is too high and would like a helping hand with the fee and the salary.

Obviously we can make it easier for them by offering a trade but unlikely as Bacca is a difficult character of late.

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Can't believe that last seasons squad is worth nothing in this over inflated market-crazy

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Can't believe that last seasons squad is worth nothing in this over inflated market-crazy

Well, that's down to the poor quality we've accumulated in the last couple of years; Galliani was wheeling and dealing with whatever he got from the leaders above and we tried to invest in a crop of talented players (Niang, Balo, SES etc.) and that never really paid off.

Another very important point you should bear in mind is that Milan isn't a selling club, otherwise I think Romagnoli, Donnarumma, Bonaventura and Suso would easily fetch over 30m, possibly even more.

Hopefully by the end of this season most of the current squad will need sky high release clauses and/or most of the top players would go for 60-70m+ if at all.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Milan don't make new attempts for Kalinic soon, the player could start considering other offers. Everton are interested. [Sky Italia]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule