Week 25: AC Milan (1) vs Juventus (1) 25/02/12

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
420923_226454307441881_126449610775685_480605_1474007189_n.jpg

I never thought that one of my all time favorite actor is a fan!
what a joy!
anywho, i really hope we can fuck jube for good.

I Ibra playing or it is still a 3 games ban?

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Ideally I would like to see (assuming that Prince, Pato, and Aquilani are actually good to go)-

-------------Abbiati--------------
--Abate--Nesta--Silva--Antonini--
---Aquaman---Bommel---Urby---
--------------Prince-----------------
------Pato---------------Binho-------

Bench-Amelia, Mexes, Zambro, Nocerino, Muntari, El Shaarawy, Pippo

Antonini has been playing quite well lately so I would give him a go. I really love the attacking trident with Prince behind Pato and Binho, very dynamic. Aquilani would help to set the pace and regulate our game, and Urby deserves the nod over Nocerino, he has been in great form lately and he overall brings more to the team

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
we gonna beat juve, 3-0.

Kasoka

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Shevchenko, Gattuso, Ambrosini
We will destroy them easily. With our without Zlatan. 67-0.

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
Abbiati
Abate-Mexes-Silva-Mesbah
Urby-MVB-Nocerino
Boateng
Robinho-Pato

Only question marks will be whether or not Pato starts and if Mexes has recovered from his injury.

Would be Ideal.

SES is still a kid with very little experience, I wouldn't choose him over Pato if he's fit.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
Would be Ideal.

SES is still a kid with very little experience, I wouldn't choose him over Pato if he's fit.

Pato act more like a kid than Stephan. :o

Nice avatar BTW.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clearly I like Pato.

:lol:

I don't know if you've heard, but he is a pretty good football player.

I hear it all the time. Actually have seen it too, but that's been a while.

Moestar

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
BOA BOA BOA - TENG TENG TENG
I hear it all the time. Actually have seen it too, but that's been a while.

I know what you mean. But I fear that he has sucked recently because of injuries. If he gets enough consistant playing time, I'm sure he will find form again.

So if he's available, play him!

MilanReality

Milan Icon
Reaction score
after this long a lay-off, preceded by his pathetic form, starting Pato v Juve would be an absolute terrible idea.

I know we're stuck in a tough spot because the giant proboscis monkey can't keep his hands to himself, but I still don't think he should start

deadnoob

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
this year it's definitly a Milan - Juve race for the scudetto, like the good old days
this game is the perfect oppertunity to take the first spot again, but it's definitly not the title decider
but it's important for Milan to win this one.

schedule Milan & Juve
24e9ow7.png

Who got the easier one?

7gDyp.png

Made this little chart up using the results from the first half of the year. Only 1 point difference - meaning this game against Juve could easily decide the Scudetto race. The Bolgna game is in italics because that is their game in hand.

I think Juve have a harder second half but we will have the Champions League and we all know Serie A form drops with CL games.

Maestro21

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, KAKA, Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Baresi, Nesta, Rui Costa, Van Basten
Let's just kick Ladri's ass and shut them up already. No mercy, to the tune of 3-0. Hoping to see Chiellini get jumped by Ibra and Muntari. Even though Pirlo is my role model, take him out Boateng and Bommel. There will be blood

patomania

Primavera
Reaction score
Please god, let Milan win this game. I still cant belive that Juventus have 0 losses.

Udinese - Milan 1-2
Milan - Arsenal 4-0
Cesena - Milan 1-3

Lets keep it like this, and i think and hope. Milan - Juventus 2-0

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Stop asking for Pato. Play those who have proved to be something or someone than Barbaras toyboy. Hate fucking nepotism. I don't care how we do it, but we better fucking humiliate those Juve sons of bitches. I don't usually curse but took a glimpse at their forum and its safe to say, I'm mad. The funny thing is I have started to hate Juve and Conte more than Merda. Juve are asking for it whilst Merda is just pathethic. A new dream of mine is to go Taliban on Conte.

Nice to know i'm not the only Milan fan to hate Juve more than Inter.

Can't stand Conte either.

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score
Soon Allegri starts his "gimme 11 more victories" talk.
Knowing that there are we are getting close to the end of the season, Milan cannot and mustnot allow any failure in terms of capitalizing 3 points from each game, whether it is Juve, or Novara.

SantaFe

Macrocosmic voyager
Reaction score

I hate Mazzari for his "we were best, the field/referee/schedule etc. are to blame, it is their fault" type of talk. Conte is easily becoming one such annoying coach. What's up with that?

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Sage will join your party.

Il Danese

Always Optimistic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cafu
Will Allegri do anything different than the coppa game in terms of formation? Juve dominated the game by having 5 in midfield. I still don't understand why Wegner didn't pick up on this.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Sage will join your party.

actually rite now, i hate jubee more than merda. merda's been somewhat of a shadow. i'm still looking for us to violently rape them in the 2nd derby as revenge for the stink nasty way they played against us... but jubee has a kinda self-righteous air about them and an overconfident attitude strap to their heads filling up the empty spaces within. time to stick the needles in their heads, their asses, and make them feel like real pricks.:o i maintain that we will eat them at the san siro.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
PATO? not even deserve to be on the bench :o

starting line up :

abbiati, abate, ts, mexes/nesta, mesbah/anton, urby,boss,muntari/noce , prince, robinho, ibra/maxi lopez

bench :

amelia, yepes/nesta ,antonini/mesbah, ambro, muntari/noce/aquaman , SES, maxi lopez

Ham3t1899

Il negretto di famiglia
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Van Basten, C.Valderrama, Z.Ibra, T.Silva, Kessie, Rodriguez, Locatelli, Belotti
I only hope that Milan win and be the first team to hand Juventus its first loss of the season and destroy their morale and kill their hopes of taking our title! we have done similar records in the past. ( example: first to beat Udinese at home )

kevin_dk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Undefeated all league looooooong but for one god damn game that decides the title. By the way, Quagliarella got into a fight with Storari during celebration after the third goal against Catania. Juve are really ahead of us by some extent. Zlatan slapping opponents vs them fighting one another after a goal.

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I only hope that Milan win and be the first team to hand Juventus its first loss of the season and destroy their morale and kill their hopes of taking our title! we have done similar records in the past. ( example: first to beat Udinese at home )

Also, ending Inter's home unbeaten run. MWAHAHA :star:

ManU sux

Banned
Reaction score
Juve goatta be shittin themselves. They are undefeated yet behind Milan.

Gotta be messing with their heads.

Hoplite

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
wow, whats with these all Pato hating? I know his form has been poor lately plus the injuries. But people seem to quickly forget on how he contribute to our team , and more importantly how he stunned and silenced Nou camp.

luke07

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Boban,Bierhoff, Sheva,Pjanic,Keisuke Honda,Teppei Sakamoto,Bastian Schweinsteiger
he is shit atm, why he should be on the bench?

player need to earn their chance, not constantly being shit and didn't care bout it

pato deserves to sit on the bench (not for substitution) to watch 18 warriors so he could stop being shit and prick....

derpu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
What can we expect to see for this match? Formation-wise

We got so many injuries I lost count

Schedule