Official Franck Ribery Thread

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Bayern Munich officially announced the signing of Ribéry on a four year deal from Marseille for a club record fee of €26 million (16 M€ cash, and 10 M€ in 2008, i.e. £17.5 million) and up to €4 million more with team's successes.[2] Ribéry was given the number 7 shirt, previously worn by club legend Mehmet Scholl, who had retired the preceding season.[3]

On July 6, 2007 Ribery made his first appearance against FT Gern in a friendly. The game ended 18-0 for Bayern Munich and Ribery scored 2 goals. His firsts official matches for FC Bayern were during the 2007 German League Cup.

He is also a competent Saxophone player, having played saxophone since the age of 12. :D

I was dreamin' he'd sign for us,but our beloved management was a bit blind.
too bad-he could be a real gift.

in the last two games(one against Bremen,the other Stutgart) he scored 3 times,which shows his incredible ability for a quick addapt and no need whatsoever in "Learning German",if you know what i mean.
In the end of the next season we all will be talking a lot about him.

:)

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ivan Gattuso, BOATENG, Maldini, Nesta, Sheva, Dida, Pippo, Pato, Borri, Silva, Ibra, Cassano
Milanista10 said:
why does it have to be called official lol?

it can be easely changed,mate :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Awwww, someone has a MAN
hearthg0.gif
CRUSH, how sweet.

Enjoy my little picspam :)

1679047741bfed48f6eha7.jpg

bxmediaone159060filexx7.jpg
riberyima070607ve3.jpg

ribery468x707xx7.jpg

Faяouk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filippo Inzaghi, C Ronaldo, Kaka, Joe Cole, Totti, Recoba, Rui Costa, Pirlo, Gattuso, Maldini, Nesta
I'm sure you have more pictures of him. :tongue:

Anyway, he's just so hot. Weird that he's married, to a Moroccan I think. I respect him though, of course for his talent, but more importantly for refusing to undergo surgery's on his face. He once said that he rose to fame with that appearance and won't change it.

Still don't want to see "close" pictures of him. :rolleyes:

Why does this thread exist anyway?

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Faяouk said:
Why does this thread exist anyway?
Because Kuzimoto has a man crush on him. Just let him, will ya ? :rolleyes:

His scars are way more tolerable than his teeth. And yes, the wife is Moroccan + pregnant with their 2nd child.

MaldiniISgod

designated hippy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Nesta
I can understand not wanting to perform surgery on his face...but the teeth? I can't even imagine eating with those.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Because Kuzimoto has a man crush on him. Just let him, will ya ? :rolleyes:

i adore your sence of humor,honey :)

but of course there's no crush,i just admire his style.

and sure thing,if this thread is bothers-modz can shut it down.
he is not a Milan player,after all.

Drogba-yes,but Ribery-not :D

and Mourinho is a Milan coach :D

radioactivenerd

Gol de Pablitooooo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Batistuta, Crespo, Aimar, Roberto Carlos, Totti, Ayala, Rui Costa, Nesta, BARAJA
wats the story with his scars?
tevez got burnt as a kid apparnetly...whats this guys reason?

crazymilangirl

Busy, Busy, Busy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaka, Gourcuff, Gattuso, Pirlo, Nesta, Seedorf and Superpippo!!!!
^Car accident, i heard. :rolleyes: dont know if i should believe it or not.
Just for the record: its not about their looks but skill & talent and we all know who the better one is between drogba and Ribery. :)

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Yep, scars are because of the car accident.

He played in Turkey [for Galatasaray] between Jan 2005 - Jul 2005, then he literally 'escaped' to Marseille, without earning any money to Galatasaray. Some Gala fans still curse & hate him, while some are still proud of the things he has done/is doing after leaving Galatasaray.

I like him & his style. His currently one of the best wingers in the world. He's so damn good. He'll rock BundesLiga this year, no doubt.

BTW, this thread's point of existence is same with the Drogba thread. They're equally needed. There's no need for Drogba groupies to ask point of the thread. :o

Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
He's a keen environmentalist you know? His contribution to Live Earth was making sure there was one less car on the road.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
snn said:
YThere's no need for Drogba groupies to ask point of the thread. :o
Hey Gahan groupie, Drogba groupie was not asking the point of the thread but answering a question by... let's see... Harry Potter groupie.

Always a pleasure to refresh your memory :)

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I heard 'the accident at age 2 or 3' is the official version. The inofficial version is that he was a little thief + fell off his stolen bike... or sth. Could be just a nasty rumor by haters, dunno + don't care.

Bayern + Hitzfeld love him already.

Besi

¤ TheSaint ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini , Kaká
Who cares for his scars or look .. since he is good with the ball .. the best move that Bayern did ever was to sign Ribery... pitty Milan couldn't ..

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
some ppl are just enormously fucking annoying.

why open this thread???

just because in Milan forums there's a "Football" section-so you can talk about football here,not only about Milan.

if there was no such section-then i understand-no need to open a threads like this one.

groupies you say?>???

what the fuck,are we a children here,running after some pop idols with the arm on our genitals,or we are a grown people who talks about football players,even though they are not a Milan ones????

Your screwing stupidity is killing my wish to stay here,even though i won't leave because my love to Milan is above any of your idiotic comments. :mad:

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
Passion for *9* said:
Hot :rolleyes:
Bad joke.

The thread will remain open, it's not off topic, it's in the right place, it's not spam, and there are people that like to discuss about Ribery, weather it is his scars, or his football...and it's not hurting anyone.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crazy4milan said:
The thread will remain open, it's not off topic, it's in the right place, it's not spam, and there are people that like to discuss about Ribery, weather it is his scars, or his football...and it's not hurting anyone.

this is my kinda girl :tongue:

samir10

Moaaarr Attackers :proud:
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Shevchenko, Boban, Baresi, MVB, Inzaghi, Riquelme
He couldn`t have joined milan cause he`s winger ;)

croitoru cosmin

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gourcuff Gattuso Kaka Villa Oddo
Samir010 said:
i don't know for sure..but before the world cup he played the same position with zidane but in the wc they moved him on the right...so i guess he can play with kaka in the x'mas formation :)

kenichy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
fowler, maradona, pirlo
nature seems to compensate looks with skills. some of the best players in the world are really ugly: ribery, ronaldinho, tevez, puyol, rooney, ricardo carvalho. dam the list goes on ! sometimes nature is unfair and gives good looks and skills to one person. but whats worst is that sometimes nature doesnt give you skills or good looks.

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kenichy said:
nature seems to compensate looks with skills. some of the best players in the world are really ugly: ribery, ronaldinho, tevez, puyol, rooney, ricardo carvalho. dam the list goes on ! sometimes nature is unfair and gives good looks and skills to one person. but whats worst is that sometimes nature doesnt give you skills or good looks.

very philosophical.

and yes,Tevez is really ugly,especially when he smiles and his hair uncollected :eek:

INsider

Banned
Reaction score
Samir010 said:
he's not a pure winger
he would have added something to our game

unfortunately we keep signing players of the same mould

Last edited:

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
INsider said:
he's not a pure winger
he would have added something to our game

unfortunately we keep signing players of the same mold

yeah,Ibrahim Ba is our bright future :cry:

Jivara

Vero Milanista
Reaction score
we should have gone for this man

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
once again Franck showed his excellent skills at the opening game of bundesliga.

his passes with the head turned the other way-were just incredible.

some satanistic mix of Zizou and Ronaldinho :D

julia22

Life is now xD
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Milan's, Totti, Aquilani, Fabregas, Rosicky, Luca Toni, Vargas, De Rossi, Agüero, Bojan
LOL xD

that kid has a brilliant future (and that future is very very close)
he's got great skills and an awesome speed! we had the chance to see him in the WC with france, and he wasn't very known at that time. Now we see why that player deserves to be considered another young revelation this season...

he almost changed bayern's way of playing :D

Kuzimoto

Forza Milan!!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
julia22 said:
LOL xD

that kid has a brilliant future (and that future is very very close)
he's got great skills and an awesome speed! we had the chance to see him in the WC with france, and he wasn't very known at that time. Now we see why that player deserves to be considered another young revelation this season...

he almost changed bayern's way of playing :D

exactly!!!!
did you see him doing those magical moves with the ball???
holding the ball on the leg,while turning himself around the bremen player and then dropped him self into enormously furious strike,feeding up Toni,and what would end up as a beautifull goal!!!!!!

what a entertaining player he is.

Schedule