The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.



View Poll Results: \
yes 52 0.00%
no 10,000,009 100.00%
Voters: 10000061. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2018, 10:39   #29981
General
God Emperor of Humility
 
General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Fav. Players: People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Clerks canít be judges.
That is absolutely correct

However, the new commode still needs a new name.

You should make a suggestion


Signature
Official RnB Contributor
General is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:42   #29982
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by General View Post
That is absolutely correct



However, the new commode still needs a new name.



You should make a suggestion

Here is one: Ban all non-Milan fans on forum.
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:48   #29983
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Higuain on last night.

Quote:
Higuain on Instagram:

ďI want to apologize to everyone for the behaviour I did yesterday on the pitch, for my teammates and the club. For the fans who showed their affection even more. I will take care of my responsibilities and will do everything possible to not repeat this.Ē
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:53   #29984
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

"Gabbiadini could leave Premier League to join Milan"
IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:53   #29985
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LocalHero80 View Post
woah, what did he do?
He insulted somebody.


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 10:59   #29986
Donato
The Wise One
 
Donato's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Australia
Fav. Players: Kaka', Maldini, Pippo, T.Silva, Ronaldinho, Shevchenko, Pirlo, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Nesta, Pato
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
"Gabbiadini could leave Premier League to join Milan"


Signature
🔴⚫️ The Sleeping Giant Is About To Be Woken, the sleeping giant just hit snooze on its alarm 🔴⚫️

Donato is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:25   #29987
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
I canít, my heart wonít let me. Iíll just ensure I donít read your posts early in the morning.
Neruda is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:27   #29988
pookiebear
Rookie
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Default

Will cutrone ever be a wc player in todays football
Seriously questioning that
pookiebear is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:29   #29989
IL Diavolo 3
Fester
 
IL Diavolo 3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post


IL Diavolo 3 is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:30   #29990
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donato View Post
Pretty much.

Brushes Kessie aside to take the penalty.

Big game, big moment and once again Higuain shows his class.

Now will also miss the Lazio game, so heís hurt the team further because he talked himself into a red. Deadset embarrassment really.

He lets the club and his teammates down big time.
"best striker ever in caicio they said"

man cant even handle big game pressure
Neruda is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:37   #29991
Thenebra
AC Milan Icon
 
Thenebra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiebear View Post
Will cutrone ever be a wc player in todays football
Seriously questioning that
He has a lot of improving to do. But the potential is here.


Signature
Sometimes Maybe Good Sometimes Maybe Shit
Thenebra is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:38   #29992
Fabio
Cult Of SMS
 
Fabio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Germany
Fav. Players: KakŠ, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Boateng, Honda, Huntelaar
Default

New Commode please.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by joyrider View Post
Iím fan of Serie Borini.
Fabio is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:41   #29993
Neruda
AC Milan Icon
 
Neruda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Fav. Players: Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Default

Honestly tho.. Hakan wearing Milans #10 explains everything you need to know about our situation

back pass playmaker
Neruda is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:42   #29994
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thenebra View Post
Wow necro 4 months for leaf. After he just served a 3 months ban.

Take it easy man.
Lol


Signature
Raz is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:44   #29995
Hitchens
Progress of a kind
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

The Christmas Paqueta Commode
Hitchens is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:45   #29996
Raz
AC Milan Icon
 
Raz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Default

End the thread


Signature
Raz is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:46   #29997
Hitchens
Progress of a kind
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta
Default

The opening of the Christmas Paqueta
Hitchens is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:48   #29998
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neruda View Post
Honestly tho.. Hakan wearing Milans #10 explains everything you need to know about our situation

back pass playmaker
As if you were blind when he was having more assists than Suso. Anyone who has eyes would see how miserable Hakan looks physically and mentally at this point, and Gattuso confirmed he's in bad health, but yeah, whatever. It's like calling Pato a Destro when he was out of form and playing like garbage and forget all he had to show and was capable of. At least we can always kiss some skriniar ass.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:49   #29999
patosheva
Banned
 
patosheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Sarajevo,Bih
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alec View Post
Look at context.

Leo had what - 21 days and UEFA on his ass for mercato? Yeah, shit situation.

We took Laxalt because Genoa had money issues when trying to pay for Lapadula; Laxalt had decent WC; Leo may have already known that Strinic had a heart problem.

Samu was taken because of Villareal and their money problems. Why? Because we needed a LW anyway and Samu can play LW and RW, therefore being backup to both Hakan and Suso and we were looking to offload Bacca who only wanted Villareal.

These aren't really bad transfers and judging them now is way too soon. Samu and Laxalt are inconsistent but they have good moments too. They aren't players that came for big money, don't expect great things - manage your expectations for them in a realistic fashion and you'll have a better, more accurate judgement.
dont agree ,

sois it better to buy bad or not to buy any.
genoa had money problems so we gave another 4 mil + lapa for laxalt,fuck that i would take only laxat for lapa + some young plaayer. again not good from leo

bacca wanted out ,fuck him mandzukic wanted out but jube told no sit down and wait look what happend ,then you say we didint paid to much ,we fucking paid 18 mil for samu who is and always will be rw.
patosheva is offline  
Old 12-11-2018, 11:51   #30000
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Srsly, I have zero grief for the Juve match, trust me even if Higuain scored, Juve would just switch engines and fuck us up, cause we were doing our best and they were chillin'. What disgusts me much more is some fans showing their insides.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline  
Closed Thread



Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.