Rest of the World Leagues

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Tihana Nemčić - the Croatian coach from Zagreb became first woman to be appointed coach of a men's club- NK Viktorija.
NK Viktorija is my 2nd favorite team from now on!!
Look a her!! I dnt even care if this is a false news.. just look at her O_O GOOGLE!!!1

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
Tihana Nemčić - the Croatian coach from Zagreb became first woman to be appointed coach of a men's club- NK Viktorija.
NK Viktorija is my 2nd favorite team from now on!!
Look a her!! I dnt even care if this is a false news.. just look at her O_O GOOGLE!!!1

bilic should marry her

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Super-Pippo, Pirlo, Ibra, Silva, Prince
Kuban - Terek 29-09-2012
Jiranek

iCKxIXkyrtoRA.gif

anth183

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Andriy Shevchenko, and Filippo Inzaghi
Everyone except Fenton :lol:

That kid looks good tho

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iSZhYb3ZDFu7b.gif

Taher Al Bawab - 06.10.2012 - Romania

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
no, i make :)

i7dUOoUGxczfb.gif

Sanharib Malki - 06.10.2012 - Eredivisie

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Yesterday in Romanian league 1,spectacular goal!

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
indmBvXWoywrE.gif

Martinez - 07.10.2012 - Liga Sagres

ifyrkcTP01AFf.gif

ibwZVVyU1pVd2o.gif

Denilson - 06.10.2012 - Brazilia Serie A

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
iyO7vilZEvQlJ.gif

Gicu Grozav - 26.10.2012
Brasov vs. Petrolu

Dinar

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Baggio, Pippo, Kaka, Shearer, Rino, Ambro, Dida, Thiago
Superclasico on Sunday after 1 & half years and at pretty decent kick-off time.

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Romario Benzar - 17.11.2012
Viitorul vs. Dinamo

idiN1pocQTQP4.gif

iOs3dy2crM7I.gif

iYcmPTeULb0pY.gif

i5E9mspNzGk5O.gif

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
@ K.P.B.

can you make a gif of the first goal of SES against Napoli?

K.P.B.

milan for life
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Last edited:

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Since I didn't see any Club World Cup thread, thought I'd post here.

Corithians played the better football..their players had some great control and amazing short pass accuracy..but the final killer pass was lacking and I think it's attributed to their lack of speedy bursts in the attacking phase. Their direct passing was also a bit suspect. They had some good discipline with their offside trap tactic at the back and they had a great goalie (who won the Golden Ball [and a Toyota Jeep] while Luiz won Silver and Carrero ?, Bronze). They played some interesting football and more than deserved their win..which ties them with Barca (2) on number of CWC titles won.

They kind of overdid their celebrations though..looks like they were rubbing it in.

Luiz was crying, Torres didn't even break his monstrous frown that started after the 94th mimute..even during the group shot. Notably Rafa didn't look bothered throughout..he knows he's just mercing the job til.....? No bond with the club whatsoever.

Congrats, Corithians!!

Fiore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R. Baggio
It's just funny to steal deserved chance to participate in this event from Di Matteo and appoint Bentiez so he can lose it. Money and recent success eclipsed the eyes of some people and made them even more ********. Without Di Matteo's luck they would have never won the Champions League.

Corzioli

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pippo, Sheva, Ricky, Messi, Iniesta, Harry Redknapp, Sanosuke Sagara, Chris Redfield.
Benitez seems a bit bored at Chelsea sometimes. :b:

Actually the whole team seemed very bored today, esp. in the second half. :b: :b:

PS I'm happy with SES's performances this campaign..makes him sound so true when he said £bra's presence limited him last season. :proud:

laxman

Cult of Shevchenko
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Zidane, Pirlo, Kaka, Inzaghi, Cafu, Messi, Xavi, Serginho
Zenit fans demand all-white team

A Zenit St Petersburg supporters' group has called for non-white and gay players to be excluded from the team.

The Russian champions' largest fans' group, Landscrona, said in an open-letter that black players are "forced down Zenit's throat".

They added that gay players are "unworthy of our great city".

Dietmar Beiersdorfer, Zenit director of sports, said players were selected "without any limitation regarding origin, religion or skin colour".
Continue reading the main story

“Zenit has proven through its work that the club understands what tolerance is”

Luciano Spalletti Zenit St Petersburg head coach

Zenit were the only top-flight Russian team without a black player until this summer.

They signed Brazilian striker Hulk and Belgian midfielder Axel Witsel for £64m.

French midfielder Yann M'Vila reportedly turned down a move to the club in August as a result of racist abuse.

Zenit's Italian head coach, Luciano Spalletti described the supporters' call as "stupidity", saying "tolerance for me is most of all the ability to understand and accept differences".

He added: "I can personally assure you that I will do everything I can to help those who seek to explain to people what tolerance is, and the need to respect other cultures and traditions.

"I think that Zenit has proven through its work that the club understands what tolerance is, and what it means to have tolerant behaviour. The team has gathered players from different countries and ethnic groups who work together to achieve a common goal."

The fans' manifesto read: "The absence of black Zenit players is just an important tradition that underlines the team's identity and nothing more."

Black players in the Russian league have been the target of monkey chants and Anzhi Makhachkala's Christopher Samba had bananas thrown at him by fans. Zenit St Petersburg were fined by the Russian Football Union after one of their fans offered Roberto Carlos of Anzhi a banana before a match between the two sides in March 2011.

Zenit are currently third in the Russian Premier League behind leaders CSKA Moscow and Anzhi. They will play in this season's Europa League after finishing third in Champions League Group C.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20770678