The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don Italo

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
It would be almost impossible to get a transfer fee for Bona. Hasn't played all season, and his contract is expiring in less than a year. He's a good squad player anyway, and on reasonable wages, hopefully he'll be back to his best.

The issue with Biglia is his salary, a mid-table Italian club wouldn't be able to afford his salary, and I haven't read about any interest from abroad. Maybe we could ship him to China or the middle-east. Anyhow, won't get more than 5m for him, even that is unlikely.

Agreed. Selling Bonaventura makes no sense at this time. Plus, let's not forget that he scored 3 goals in 8 games before his injury. He is a good squad player, and with new attacking powers (Correa/Piatek), he will prove valuable with his creativity as well as taking the space created by the runs of the forwards.
Sell Hakan any day of the week over Bonaventura.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Cutrone should not be sold for those figures.

tonyb

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Zlatan, Zola
Sad to see Cutrone go if he does go.
Doesn't make much sense to me, personally.
He's proven to be much better than Silva.
And I think people underappreciate having Italian players and academy players.
I love seeing them. Especially when they love the club as much as he does.

I'm more hope when Cutro scores than any other player.
What's the plan if we do get rid? We'd need an alternative to Piatek still. Lets say we manage to find a slightly better player than Cutro for slightly less than what we received for him to leave (btw even this will be very difficult) I still won't be happy.

Basically for a 5mil profit for a slightly better player I wouldn't accept and I don't even think we will manage to do that.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
b9a9356441bb4752dd4d518431e0052d.jpg

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Sad to see Cutrone go if he does go.
Doesn't make much sense to me, personally.
He's proven to be much better than Silva.
And I think people underappreciate having Italian players and academy players.
I love seeing them. Especially when they love the club as much as he does.

I'm more hope when Cutro scores than any other player.
What's the plan if we do get rid? We'd need an alternative to Piatek still. Lets say we manage to find a slightly better player than Cutro for slightly less than what we received for him to leave (btw even this will be very difficult) I still won't be happy.

Basically for a 5mil profit for a slightly better player I wouldn't accept and I don't even think we will manage to do that.
I think the idea is to get a player with different qualities. Giampaolo would probably prefer to play two support strikers rather than playing both Piatek and Cutrone. So it makes more sense to have only one number 9 and a couple of guys with other characteristics.

The rumoured transfer fee is too low though. Should get around 25m for him.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
That's a fucking steal for Wolves

I honestly believe that there will be a buy back clause in that. In fact would be astonished if there was not. I am now interested in who we will sign as the back up strikers. I think Mariano.

In fact that meeting in Madrid may well have been for Mariano , James, Modric and and Theo.

If we add all of them plus Correa we are a serious threat. If we were to move Kessie on and add Neves as well we could change Juve theoretically. Maybe a good CB would reallymean that.

I believe if Ronaldo falls and isn't himself this season and we finish this mercato strong (I think we will) then we will challenge for the title.

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
As much as we all love Cutrones heart work ethic Milanista-ness etc etc, his technique and physical attributes are simply not good enough. Wish him well in the future but around 20mil euros is a great deal for him .

Sell Silva (25-30m) , Samu 12-15mil , Suso(30mil) next . Don’t need pansies on this team anymore.

We are only playing Serie A this season (and few games of coppa) . Piatek , Correa and some one like a Depay is good enough depth for this season imo . We can buy more efficiently with Champions League next season

Last edited:

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
I honestly believe that there will be a buy back clause in that. In fact would be astonished if there was not. I am now interested in who we will sign as the back up strikers. I think Mariano.

In fact that meeting in Madrid may well have been for Mariano , James, Modric and and Theo.

If we add all of them plus Correa we are a serious threat. If we were to move Kessie on and add Neves as well we could change Juve theoretically. Maybe a good CB would reallymean that.

I believe if Ronaldo falls and isn't himself this season and we finish this mercato strong (I think we will) then we will challenge for the title.
It would take the squad at least half a season to get used to the new system, build some chemistry. There's almost 0 chance of challenging Juve for the title even if we spend 200m+ on the market.

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Piatek - Correa
Paqueta
Bennacer - Modric - Kessie
Theo - Capitano - Caldara - Calabria
Gigione​

giphy.gif

damn thats straigh S-E-X

tears in my eyes never tasted so sweet

if we got zaniolo/james too :eek::eek:

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
It would take the squad at least half a season to get used to the new system, building some chemistry. There's almost 0 chance of challenging Juve for the title even if we spend 200m+ on the market.

I really disagree. If Ronaldo faulters and they move on Dybala for example with the ins mentioned we could theoretically.i don't really rate Juve atm. I think Thier mid is weak and their attacking line is reliant on a 34 yo. I'm not saying it's going to happen but Maldini and Boban are not here to be second to Juventus.

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Silva will surely be moved on somewhere else so plenty of incoming work to do if Cutrone is also sold but with the linked names we could see a massive improvement in the squad by the end of the window.

Buske

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We should ask CR to call him his heir, to increase his value up to 39m more than real value

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Gazzetta - Hernandez injury: on crutches yesterday, new exams are scheduled in Italy
25.07.2019 12:25 by Enrico Ferrazzi

The best in the field in Milan's first two summer friendlies against Novara and Bayern Monaco was Theo Hernandez, who however injured his right ankle during the match against the Germans in Kansas City. Radiological examinations have excluded fractures, but, as reported by gazzetta.it, new tests are scheduled as soon as the team returns to Italy. Unfortunately the times will not be very short since yesterday the Frenchman moved with crutches and had a striking bandage that went right down to the knee and that should be removed in the next few hours.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
AS - Jorge Mendes in Italy: possible meeting with Milan for André Silva and Correa

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
I find the fact that we're selling Cutrone and Silva incredibly exciting with regards to the rest of the mercato. Potentially a revolution of 2017esque proportions only with an actual strategy behind the signings and good business being done.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I find the fact that we're selling Cutrone and Silva incredibly exciting with regards to the rest of the mercato. Potentially a revolution of 2017esque proportions only with an actual strategy behind the signings and good business being done.

Agreed.

Teigen_K

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Rino Pippo Sheva

Yes, it would be exciting even if I would be sad to see Cutrone go.

I agree that he doesn't have enough quality and he would bring valuable plusvalenze, but I just love the guy to bits. Just like most Milan fans do.

Silva? GTFO already!:rolleyes:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Cutrone can decide big games.

Selling him so cheaply is a massive fail if there is no buy back option.

Cutrone doesn't fit into Giamapolo's plans. If the club manage to cash in on Silva, Cutrone, Suso and Borini.

Then the offensive revolution will be exciting for all fans of Milan.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
sadly, cutrone is only fetching that amount because no one willing to pay more. it is what it is. he won't fit giampaolo's system. maybe we can include a buyback?

as for andre silva... of course he's back at milanello. we own him and he has to stay in peak physical condition, cant just let him lounge. he has obligations.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Cutrone doesn't fit into Giamapolo's plans. If the club manage to cash in on Silva, Cutrone, Suso and Borini.

Then the offensive revolution will be exciting for all fans of Milan.

giphy.gif

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
If he was a Jube player, he'd go for 28.. we could at least ask for 20+.. but.. we also got bennacer for the same amount, so maybe the prices are more tame these days, after the neymar craze has subsided.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule