The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@Goodfella what to you think of the latest Ibra interview in Sportbladet?

It was pretty interesting. He seemed honest, rather than attention-whorishly deceitful for once.

But I can't believe Janne Andersson flew to Milano to meet Ibra after this interview. What a Erik Hamren-esque cuck move from him. Sort of proves Ibra's point. He shits the bed when he feels pressure from media.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
Lazio learning the hard way that they weren't ready to fight for two competitions.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Lazio’s success last season was thanks to the poor form of clubs like Milan, Napoli, Roma.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Lazio?s success last season was thanks to the poor form of clubs like Milan, Napoli, Roma.
Dude chill. Their form was out of this world. Everyone was calling them a favorite for the scudetto.

Do you think before you type?

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Donnarumma to #Dazn : “Staying long? Of course, the attorney will discuss it with the company. There is no problem. Mino knows what to do, the company will see. Meanwhile, I want to enjoy this moment ".

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Dude chill. Their form was out of this world. Everyone was calling them a favorite for the scudetto.

Do you think before you type?

If it were not for the league stoppage I believe they would have won the scudetto.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Capitano what do you tell Neruda & co.?
En_6h60W8AIPS9i

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Donnarumma to DAZN:

“We know Fiorentina aren’t living up to their potential so far, but we also realise exactly what their capabilities are, so we are going to be fully focused and determined to bring home the three points. Victories bring enthusiasm, but along with that we are a group that really enjoys our time together, and that is an important element in the success we’ve had so far. We want to keep going like this.”

“My agent will talk to the club, there’s no problem. I want to stay at Milan for a long time, but we’ll see what the club decides. I want to relish this moment as long as I can.”

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Lazio?s success last season was thanks to the poor form of clubs like Milan, Napoli, Roma.

we are starting to get worried about you, brother.

Rossonero81

The Little Red Rooster
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Giusy Meloni
What a year to be a Milan fan! It seems we only get stronger. Kessie and Saelemaekers have been great. A big thumbs up for Calabria as well.

jawz10

Milinkovic Savage
Reaction score
OR, Romagnoli will be fitter from having played for a while consistently, will be more confident, and will feel pressure to perform or lose his spot and he will rise to the occasion and relegate whatever new player we bring from France/Germany to the bench. If you think this is impossible, see the example of Calabria.

Ti ho detto.
2Gd4ptJ

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Imagine if we add Thauvin to our right-side, with Saele already performing this well.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
23 - AC Milan have picked up 23 points in the first nine games played in Serie A 2020/21, their record at this point of the season in the three points per win era.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Love the meltdown on merda and juventus forums, especially the part where we have ibra + 10 mediocre players, as if theo, dolla, ben, kessie wouldn’t walk into their 1st team, if not more of them.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Love the meltdown on merda and juventus forums, especially the part where we have ibra + 10 mediocre players, as if theo, dolla, ben, kessie wouldn?t walk into their 1st team, if not more of them.

Crazy how they talk shit of every single player of ours except zlatan and theo at times.

They*

Last edited:

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Massara on Brahim Diaz, to DAZN:

“He is doing very well and we are happy. We are convinced that he can give a lot. We will see, we will sit down with Real Madrid later on. We are very satisfied with what he has done.”

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Crazy how you they talk shit of every single player of ours except zlatan and theo at times.

?

You talk shit about our entire team usually. Stop deflecting and go worship your new Cavani shrine some more.

Edit: Sorry Qaas I though you said "you" as in Torcida/rnb members talking shit about them :(

Last edited:

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Capitano what do you tell Neruda & co.?
En_6h60W8AIPS9i

Finally a good performance. Happy of course for him and Milan

No need to act like he was not shiate before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Crazy how you they talk shit of every single player of ours except zlatan and theo at times.

TBH we have at least 5 players who would replace inter starters immediately.

you hear that, bluenine?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Romagnoli's best performance since coming back from injury. Topped off with a key contribution in scoring the opening goal.

Calabria with another really good display. Having a fine season.

Status
Not open for further replies.