The Rumour Commode XXX: Return of the King

Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
For #Ibrahimovic Left thigh hamstring muscle injury. A follow-up examination will be carried out in 10 days
For #Saelemaekers First degree left ankle sprain trauma
Probably happened in that incident where Baka got his first yellow card.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn?t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there?s a good player in there.

Yeah, I almost didn't recognize him.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Probably happened in that incident where Baka got his first yellow card.

The slow-mo looked nasty, quite surprised VAR didn't look at it. Showed studs into his ankle from the angle shown. Similar with both elbow incidents (one for each team) could've been a booking but ref ignored them.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Yeah, I almost didn't recognize him.
Really ? Didnt think he did more than he usually does. But we did see more of the ball then we usually do when he used to play. Maybe he got more involved?

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Really ? Didnt think he did more than he usually does. But we did see more of the ball then we usually do when he used to play. Maybe he got more involved?

He usually comes in when we are already tired and do not attack a lot and he is isolated. He did a fine job yesterday. Won a few balls, fought and pressed a lot and had the chance to score although his shot wasn't the best. For a 18 yo kid he did fine. I hope to see him against Lille as we miss a lot of attackers and Hakan needs rest.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The slow-mo looked nasty, quite surprised VAR didn't look at it. Showed studs into his ankle from the angle shown. Similar with both elbow incidents (one for each team) could've been a booking but ref ignored them.

Baka's foul was completely unintentional, that's why they did not review. If it was a tackle, then they would've sent him to the showers.

I am surprised they did not check their goal tbh. It looks like a foul to me. Bakayoko is not touching the ball and there's a very clear contact with Kessie's feet

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Knowing Ibra, it means he will be back way before the estimated period, I think he will miss 3 games for sure and be back around the game after the Euroleague.

Master Smurf

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie
He always mentions this. I never understand it. Whats the difference between the first and second place? How much was it in terms of money?

I think its his defense mechanism but its obviously false - Silvio wanted to sell and it didnt matter.

Love he kept that goal on his phone though - true Milan fan no matter the shortcomings.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn?t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there?s a good player in there.

He looked more fast against Napoli, this was interesting to see from him, also because I had seen good data of his sprint speed in the past.

This guy needs to build some character and use his physical power like Ibra/Rebic do.

Birsaforever

I hate Pink Floyd
Reaction score
He always mentions this. I never understand it. Whats the difference between the first and second place? How much was it in terms of money?

Probably not much difference, but when you are on the verge of collapse it can be very important.

We sold Ibra and Thiago for 70m and saved 40m per year of wages, but when you cut 200m of expenses you are not saving 200m, because you are also cutting revenues.

We probably planned on saving 30m. Instead we went into losing further because we started overpaying mediocre players. But the point is that a with little more income from winning a scudetto a team can afford a more aggressive financial strategy.

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Watch padre play castillejo instead of diaz

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Baka's foul was completely unintentional, that's why they did not review. If it was a tackle, then they would've sent him to the showers.

I am surprised they did not check their goal tbh. It looks like a foul to me. Bakayoko is not touching the ball and there's a very clear contact with Kessie's feet

Yeah I get that. Still a nasty hit to take. As for the goal, the AC Milan match video has the commentator in disbelief the goal is given. Bakayoko has his leg through Kessie's and twists him to the floor with no touch on the ball. I've seen goals chalked off for less in the build-up than that.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
It was a clear foul, no discussion should be had but we're playing in a clown league.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scaroni said that the construction of the stadium will begin in the summer of 2021.

Please let it be true

voom

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi is unhappy at Barca .Cheeky bid from Maldini of 20mil.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Somehow, he looked slimmer and faster than usual. Had a great run at the end, which we don't usually see from him.

Hauge-Rebic-Diaz need to do it vs Viola somehow...

3-0, ez

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Milan has a problem called Alessio. Capitano is below any needed level. Club will bring a new cb for sure, and then what? Few things:

Alessio will prolong and will get a better contract, to sit on the bench? If some new cb turns out to be on Kjaer level Romagnoli is out. Also hes a captain...

We may soon see a strange situation where Milan captain is a bench player. Unless he improves a lot.

taura

Attaccareeee
Reaction score
Rumours of a possible Hakan #Calhanoglu move to #Juventus intensify as the #ACMilan star has posted a picture with his compatriot Merih #Demiral in Turin.

Enhke2HXcAQEHoS

These journalists :fp: go write Demiral is close to joining Milan and you're just as close as reporting Hakan to Juve

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan has a problem called Alessio. Capitano is below any needed level. Club will bring a new cb for sure, and then what? Few things:

Alessio will prolong and will get a better contract, to sit on the bench? If some new cb turns out to be on Kjaer level Romagnoli is out. Also hes a captain...

We may soon see a strange situation where Milan captain is a bench player. Unless he improves a lot.

Roma is under-performing this season big time. He isn't the same player from previous years. At a time when he should be entering his prime and improving, he is regressing. It's worrysome.

But what's really shocking is how good this team is while still having a weak link at RW and CB.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Messi is unhappy at Barca .Cheeky bid from Maldini of 20mil.
Heared a good Inter podcast last night. Probably the only Interista podcast I can listen to without getting bleeding ears. I like to hear to other podcasts too tho because it's nice and refreshing to hear opinions from outside the usual Milan bubble.

So in his Milan-Napoli-Review he says that you can argue all day if you want about who has the strongest team on paper, the best coach or the highest probability of winning the league and no one really could say it. However what's obviously and hardly arguable is that atm Milan has the best group out there in terms of team spirit and that's what makes the difference.

He goes on by saying for example, look at Zlatan. Right now there is no player in Serie A who makes the bigger difference than him. However if you reduced Milan to Zlatan only you made a huge mistake because if you look at how the second goal came, you see a beautiful pass from Hakan to Rebic, who then dribbles his way on the flanks only to draw a pitch perfect cross to Zlatan. That's what means having the best group out there and only fools would reduce Milan to Zlatan when in fact you have the whole team around him that together with Zlatan forms that strong unity no other team in Serie A can compete with.

Then, in conclusion, he comes back to the concept of how "we" (Interisti) always continue babbling about this huge player (Eriksen) or that phenomenon (Messi) who's needed to finally make Contes system click but that is only an illusion because what you need is a strong bond, a unity, actually exactly that what Milan right now is and has and the reason why "they" are leading the table with little phenomens Zlatan excluded and the youngest team in Italy if not even in Europe.

Pingu

American Calcio Milan
Stream Guru
Reaction score
Rumours of a possible Hakan #Calhanoglu move to #Juventus intensify as the #ACMilan star has posted a picture with his compatriot Merih #Demiral in Turin.

Enhke2HXcAQEHoS

These journalists :fp: go write Demiral is close to joining Milan and you're just as close as reporting Hakan to Juve

If the Instagram tag said Milano, they would've. But it's Turin, so Hakan *must* be there with Demiral to speak to Juventus!

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma is under-performing this season big time. He isn't the same player from previous years. At a time when he should be entering his prime and improving, he is regressing. It's worrysome.

But what's really shocking is how good this team is while still having a weak link at RW and CB.
Maybe because that weak link isn't even that weak? Or at least functional enough. You don't go unbeaten in so many games, score as much as we do over so many months, if your team lacks holes as big as some fans are still insisting.

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Maybe because that weak link isn't even that weak? Or at least functional enough. You don't go unbeaten in so many games, score as much as we do over so many months, if your team lacks holes as big as some fans are still insisting.

I think it's just highlighted bc rest of the team are performing well and he just returned from injury.

Contract extensions talk aside, I think Romagnoli deserves a bit more good grace from the fans.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Roma was made to look like an amateur on several occasions this season. If we are to contend for the title he needs to either improve or be upgraded in January.

Last edited:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma was made to look like an amateur on several occasions this season. If we are to content for the title he needs to either improve or be upgraded in January.
So was Koulibaly tho. Roma faced some pretty tough opponents too. It's okay to suffer them at times although I agree he hasn't found his mojo quite yet since returning from his injury who held I'm out for three months.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Roma was made to look like an amateur on several occasions this season. If we are to contend for the title he needs to either improve or be upgraded in January.

You saw Koulibaly yesterday? The so called top 3 defender in the world was caught being 3 meters away from Zlatan (our only player in the box) on 2 occasions that led to a goal.

Romagnoli was out for nearly 4 months and had zero pre season preparation. He recovered from his injury and was thrown into the fire the next day. He's been playing without any rest since then despite picking up another injury. After he recovered, he immediately played full 90 minutes against the strongest team in the league and did fine. His only mistake yesterday was for the goal but there was a foul before that, the whole defense was caught unprepared and he did touch the ball. He did what he had to, unfortunately his touch wasn't enough. It was a matter of a few centimeters.

Last edited:

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
Koulibali and especially manolas last night looked like school boys vs world beaters.. easy on alessio pls

Nevermore

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Scaroni: “I'm very busy on the stadium. It is fundamental for Milan "

it seems to me to be something you can't say no to. I think we will put the first brick next year. When the council approves the project, we will move from a preliminary project to a detailed design. We will invest only in this 50 million and, from the middle of next year, we will start the works. This is the plan we have in mind. ”Thus the President of Milan, Paolo Scaroni, spoke about the situation of the Milan stadium to Sky Sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule