The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 23-11-2020, 15:47   #25561
Alo88
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
For #Ibrahimovic Left thigh hamstring muscle injury. A follow-up examination will be carried out in 10 days
For #Saelemaekers First degree left ankle sprain trauma
Probably happened in that incident where Baka got his first yellow card.
Old 23-11-2020, 15:47   #25562
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn?t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there?s a good player in there.
Yeah, I almost didn't recognize him.
Old 23-11-2020, 15:52   #25563
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alo88 View Post
Probably happened in that incident where Baka got his first yellow card.
The slow-mo looked nasty, quite surprised VAR didn't look at it. Showed studs into his ankle from the angle shown. Similar with both elbow incidents (one for each team) could've been a booking but ref ignored them.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 23-11-2020, 15:55   #25564
Charbel
"Il Capitano"

Fav. Players: Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Yeah, I almost didn't recognize him.
Really ? Didnt think he did more than he usually does. But we did see more of the ball then we usually do when he used to play. Maybe he got more involved?

Signature
Previously known as "Soldier"
Old 23-11-2020, 16:03   #25565
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
Really ? Didnt think he did more than he usually does. But we did see more of the ball then we usually do when he used to play. Maybe he got more involved?
He usually comes in when we are already tired and do not attack a lot and he is isolated. He did a fine job yesterday. Won a few balls, fought and pressed a lot and had the chance to score although his shot wasn't the best. For a 18 yo kid he did fine. I hope to see him against Lille as we miss a lot of attackers and Hakan needs rest.

Signature
Top 4
Old 23-11-2020, 16:06   #25566
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
The slow-mo looked nasty, quite surprised VAR didn't look at it. Showed studs into his ankle from the angle shown. Similar with both elbow incidents (one for each team) could've been a booking but ref ignored them.
Baka's foul was completely unintentional, that's why they did not review. If it was a tackle, then they would've sent him to the showers.

I am surprised they did not check their goal tbh. It looks like a foul to me. Bakayoko is not touching the ball and there's a very clear contact with Kessie's feet

Signature
Top 4
Old 23-11-2020, 16:10   #25567
IL Diavolo 3
Fester

Knowing Ibra, it means he will be back way before the estimated period, I think he will miss 3 games for sure and be back around the game after the Euroleague.
Old 23-11-2020, 16:20   #25568
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Hauge-Rebic-Diaz need to do it vs Viola somehow...

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 23-11-2020, 16:27   #25569
Curupira
AC Milan Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by IL Diavolo 3 View Post
Knowing Ibra, it means he will be back way before the estimated period, I think he will miss 3 games for sure and be back around the game after the Euroleague.

Signature
Old 23-11-2020, 16:28   #25570
Master Smurf
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Baggio, Weah, Bergkamp, Becks, Sheva, Kaka, Rooney, Kun, Thiago Silva, Pato, Kessie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
He always mentions this. I never understand it. Whats the difference between the first and second place? How much was it in terms of money?
I think its his defense mechanism but its obviously false - Silvio wanted to sell and it didnt matter.

Love he kept that goal on his phone though - true Milan fan no matter the shortcomings.
Old 23-11-2020, 16:33   #25571
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan10 View Post
I saw a different Colombo against Napoli my dudes. He seemed a little more fit and the boy was working hard from the moment he came on. A shame he didn?t finish that chance Hawg set up for him, but if I remember correctly that whole move started with Colombo winning the ball.

I hope there?s a good player in there.
He looked more fast against Napoli, this was interesting to see from him, also because I had seen good data of his sprint speed in the past.

This guy needs to build some character and use his physical power like Ibra/Rebic do.
Old 23-11-2020, 17:02   #25572
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
He always mentions this. I never understand it. Whats the difference between the first and second place? How much was it in terms of money?
Probably not much difference, but when you are on the verge of collapse it can be very important.

We sold Ibra and Thiago for 70m and saved 40m per year of wages, but when you cut 200m of expenses you are not saving 200m, because you are also cutting revenues.

We probably planned on saving 30m. Instead we went into losing further because we started overpaying mediocre players. But the point is that a with little more income from winning a scudetto a team can afford a more aggressive financial strategy.

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Calabria is a region in Southern Italy
Old 23-11-2020, 17:18   #25573
AC Kid
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva

Watch padre play castillejo instead of diaz

Signature

<3
Old 23-11-2020, 17:31   #25574
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilanBG View Post
Baka's foul was completely unintentional, that's why they did not review. If it was a tackle, then they would've sent him to the showers.

I am surprised they did not check their goal tbh. It looks like a foul to me. Bakayoko is not touching the ball and there's a very clear contact with Kessie's feet
Yeah I get that. Still a nasty hit to take. As for the goal, the AC Milan match video has the commentator in disbelief the goal is given. Bakayoko has his leg through Kessie's and twists him to the floor with no touch on the ball. I've seen goals chalked off for less in the build-up than that.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 23-11-2020, 17:49   #25575
Alec
Football Idiot Savant

Fav. Players: Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan

It was a clear foul, no discussion should be had but we're playing in a clown league.

Signature
100% muscle - 0% intelligence

I exist to make Merda fans miserable
Old 23-11-2020, 17:54   #25576
MilanBG
AC Milan Legend

Scaroni said that the construction of the stadium will begin in the summer of 2021.

Please let it be true

Signature
Top 4
Old 23-11-2020, 18:02   #25577
voom
AC Milan Legend

Messi is unhappy at Barca .Cheeky bid from Maldini of 20mil.
Old 23-11-2020, 18:09   #25578
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbel View Post
Somehow, he looked slimmer and faster than usual. Had a great run at the end, which we don't usually see from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrki View Post
Hauge-Rebic-Diaz need to do it vs Viola somehow...
3-0, ez
Old 23-11-2020, 18:22   #25579
mrki
AC Milan Icon

Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban

Milan has a problem called Alessio. Capitano is below any needed level. Club will bring a new cb for sure, and then what? Few things:

Alessio will prolong and will get a better contract, to sit on the bench? If some new cb turns out to be on Kjaer level Romagnoli is out. Also hes a captain...

We may soon see a strange situation where Milan captain is a bench player. Unless he improves a lot.

Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
Old 23-11-2020, 18:23   #25580
taura
Attaccareeee

Rumours of a possible Hakan #Calhanoglu move to #Juventus intensify as the #ACMilan star has posted a picture with his compatriot Merih #Demiral in Turin.

These journalists go write Demiral is close to joining Milan and you're just as close as reporting Hakan to Juve
Closed Thread