The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 51 41.46%
2nd place 7 5.69%
CL spot 62 50.41%
EL spot 2 1.63%
7th+ 1 0.81%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 27-10-2020, 11:21   #21441
Kaka06/07
World Cup Winner

Fav. Players: Saelemaekers

Just realised aguero is in his last year. At the end of this year of Ibra retirees I would like is to go after him. Give him 10 mill a season worth it. Would score 30 goals in serie a.

I have said this here before but will again. In serie a expirenced strikers rule. No inexperienced ones from now on. Defenders know how to deal with them too easy.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:21   #21442
vB9
Man with a Plan

Fav. Players: Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME

1st Milan goal: Nice deft touch by Ibra, for a big man he is extraordinary good at that sort of thing... fecker was half a Roberto Mancini in his inter days. Good play from Blade also.

1st Roma goal: Coaching feck up. Past games, past mistakes... why wud you put Roma on Dzeko... Roma is a sex toy for him.

2nd Milan goal. Nice goal. Nice play by Blade again.

2nd Roma goal: Was a pen... ball was not touched and man was.

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan ran into and over the guy.

3rd Roma goal: Meh... Ibra & Simon

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo

Last edited by vB9; 27-10-2020 at 12:05.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:45   #21443
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by vB9 View Post
1st Milan goal: Nice deft touch by Ibra, for a big man he is extraordinary good at that sort of thing... fecker was half a Roberto Mancini in his inter days. Good play from Blade also.

1st Roma goal: Coaching feck up. Past games, past mistakes... why wud you put Roma on Dzeko... Roma is a sex toy for him.

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan run into and over the guy.

How in the world was Roma's penalty a penalty to you? The ball wasn't touched, but the guy stood into Bennacer and fouled him - not the other way around:

https://streamja.com/kWAoA

Benny never touched him, was closer to getting the ball too.

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 27-10-2020, 11:46   #21444
brk
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
Another poor performance by Calabria.
I'm usually one of his biggest critics, but he played well today. He was always aware that Spinazzola was free on the outside and kept shouting and someone to cover him, not his fault. He did well defensively, kept everyone quiet on the right side and played the ball out very well. He's been extremely solid this season.

Pioli was shouting nonstop during the game, forcing Saelemaekers and Leao to keep pressing high. He was literally guiding every player to do what needs to be done, mostly shouting at Alexis, Leao, Bennacer and Theo. I heard their names way more than other players. It seems he was annoyed at Theo's lack of confidence he kept on trying to push him to do better.

Leao really benefits from this guidance though, you can see him suddenly wake up when Pioli shouts his name.
Old 27-10-2020, 11:57   #21445
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
How in the world was Roma's penalty a penalty to you? The ball wasn't touched, but the guy stood into Bennacer and fouled him - not the other way around:

https://streamja.com/kWAoA

Benny never touched him, was closer to getting the ball too.
Love the imagine you chose to exhibit.

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him

Signature
Maldini, Baresi, Costacurta, Panucci, Albertini, Boban, Gullit, Rijkaard, van Basten, Weah, Papin, Sheva, Leo, Ancelotti, Savicevic, Desailly, Rui Costa, Kaka, Nesta, Cafu, Zambrotta, Donadoni, Pirlo, Baggio, Stam, Redondo, Crespo
Old 27-10-2020, 12:12   #21446
vB9
Man with a Plan

Todays CL games are boring... only 1 day of football in the draw

Signature
Old 27-10-2020, 12:19   #21447
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Ibra, Boateng

Are you blind?

The Roma penalty was a clear as day Pedro stamping on Ben's foot.

Bennacer got there first and his foot got stamped on, that it a foul to us. The Hakan penalty looked like at one first due to the lunge but there was actually very little contact and I wouldn't have given it.

However, considering one is an actual foul on our player that gets given as a pen to them then it's worse, but they cancelled out.

Referee was absolutely shocking in every regard.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:32   #21448
nefremo
Senior Team Member

Quote:

No, no... it was actually a semi dangerous challenge from Ben... near the ankle or side of the foot is where he caught him
You can't be serious! Did you watch the video in the post you are quoting? Or are you like the ref and just want to be right?

It was a loose ball. 50/50 ball. Nobody was in possession of it. Bennacer got to it quicker and put his foot around it to protect it from Pedro. Pedro then steps on Bennacer and throws himself to the ground.

And btw, ours wasn't a penalty either.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:47   #21449
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Daniel Maldini.

Quote:

https://i.imgur.com/FOwZ77O.mp4

Signature

Ellyse Perry

Last edited by Rumpelstiltskin; 27-10-2020 at 12:53.
Old 27-10-2020, 12:49   #21450
Rumpelstiltskin
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: Daniel Maldini.

Quote:

Signature

Ellyse Perry
Old 27-10-2020, 12:50   #21451
Wild
*Rejuvenation*

Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba

Quote:
You are probably the only person I knew about that considered it a penalty.
On Bein studio there was like four people talking about the game & all four considered it not only an imaginary penalty but a foul on Ben.

Signature
Old 27-10-2020, 12:50   #21452
Ronin
Milansochist

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho

Yeah, bs refereeing. But I guess it's kinda a fair result, all things considered, although we played slightly better and had more chances. Should've scored from those beautiful Hakan corners
Old 27-10-2020, 13:09   #21453
vB9
Man with a Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nefremo View Post
You can't be serious! Did you watch the video in the post you are quoting? Or are you like the ref and just want to be right?
Picture only... no video. Theres a video?

Quote:
It was a loose ball. 50/50 ball. Nobody was in possession of it. Bennacer got to it quicker and put his foot around it to protect it from Pedro. Pedro then steps on Bennacer and throws himself to the ground.
I think he feck up in protecting the ball, like you say, instead of just booting the ball.

Signature
Old 27-10-2020, 13:12   #21454
MilanMB
Serendipity

Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso

If Leao plays like this every game, he'll be a fan favorite. It's the same like the Kessie situation, when he was bad people who said he was bad were right... it doesn't matter that he's good NOW.

and btw, when Kessie went down I thought he was subbed out injured, for a minute I was looking for Tonali on the pitch as I thought Kessie had messed up his knee or something. It was the hardest minute of the game.

Signature
GOAT
Old 27-10-2020, 13:15   #21455
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

According to GdS we are interested in Verona’s 20 year old CB Matteo Lovato. Contacts initiated.
Old 27-10-2020, 13:17   #21456
Ash
Swag Maestro

Quote:

3rd Milan goal: Bs pen... lol Hakan ran into and over the guy.

That was never a penalty for Roma. Go watch the replays again. Pedro actually stepped on Bennacer's foot.

Also the first Roma goal was mostly on Tatusaranu completely flopping his punch.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Old 27-10-2020, 13:17   #21457
Mr. Milanista
Milanista since Birth

Fav. Players: Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli

Quote:
Picture only... no video. Theres a video?

I think he feck up in protecting the ball, like you say, instead of just booting the ball.

Pedro stomp on Bennacers foot = penalty for Pedro?

Yesterdays penalty was probably one of the worst penalties ever given to a team. I really cant recall a worse one. Atleast in the VAR era

Signature
AC MILAN
GREATEST TEAM OF ALL TIME
RED N BLACK TIL I DIE
Old 27-10-2020, 13:18   #21458
Pingu
Revolution

Quote:

Sure, it is dangerous if HE MAKES CONTACT WHICH HE DID NOT. I understand you're the forum grandpa and I care for you, so please get an eye test like the ref needs too. Maybe you can both get a 2-for-1 special.

The post of mine you quoted had a link to the video that shows clearly that Benny got to cover the ball first and did not make contact btw... lmao watch it please

Signature
Arctic Stream Emperor
Old 27-10-2020, 13:18   #21459
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout

Feck the fecker
Old 27-10-2020, 13:20   #21460
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by VultureSheva View Post
According to GdS we are interested in Verona?s 20 year old CB Matteo Lovato. Contacts initiated.
noticed him in their match vs Roma
Closed Thread