Gianmarco Zigoni Thread

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
What the hell are going with you people? I thought first that it was reactions from result frustration "even though i'm not supporting that behave", but it seems that you trying to criticise a player with his first appearance with Bad MILAN team that can't build a proper clear chances or even cross the ball and over that, against a team that park the buss and give no chances to score, even Borie and SP or Seedo didn't go through it.

criticise:head:

Last edited:

Redman10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan fans are spoiled b/c Pato made an instant impact on his debut the expectation that every other youngster should do the same is ridiculous.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I think the problem is that most people just want to have something to whine about...

"Oh no, one of our primavera players got 15 minutes playing time in a though game, he didn't make a great impact."

You hear how stupid that sounds? Not to mention our experienced attackers couldn't do SHITE.

People need to learn the difference between wonderkids and talented youth.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Milan fans are spoiled b/c Pato made an instant impact on his debut the expectation that every other youngster should do the same is ridiculous.

Pato made his first debut with a proper Milan team and the result was in wining mode with Zero Pressures.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
i think the problem is that most people just want to have something to whine about...

"oh no, one of our primavera players got 15 minutes playing time in a though game, he didn't make a great impact."

you hear how stupid that sounds? Not to mention our experienced attackers couldn't do shite.

People need to learn the difference between wonderkids and talented youth.

bingo!

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
What the hell are going with you people? I thought first that it was reactions from result frustration "even though i'm not supporting that behave", but it seems that you trying to criticise a player with his first appearance with Bad MILAN team that can't build a proper clear chances or even cross the ball and over that, against a team that park the buss and give no chances to score, even Borie and SP or Seedo didn't go through it.

criticise:head:

yeah agreed... some are acting like Pippo and Borriello were getting chances left and right, and then Zigoni came on and we didnt get anymore. If we had put him on 5 or so minutes earlier, we really could have used him when we had those couple of corners... his height is an asset. I think it is more than a little crazy to be able to determine that he doesnt have the mentality to play for Milan after those 15 minutes

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
Pato made his first debut with a proper Milan team and the result was in wining mode with Zero Pressures.

yeah not to mention, Pato also plays more than 15 minutes .. people should get a grip :tongue:

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
yeah agreed... some are acting like Pippo and Borriello were getting chances left and right, and then Zigoni came on and we didnt get anymore. If we had put him on 5 or so minutes earlier, we really could have used him when we had those couple of corners... his height is an asset. I think it is more than a little crazy to be able to determine that he doesnt have the mentality to play for Milan after those 15 minutes

Right, it can't be expected that a youngster comes into a game soon before the end and changes the outcome, or score a hattrick. It's normal that it didn't happen, it was tough at the end with the opponent defending, so we shouldn't only judge him by that one performance.
He should get other chances and then we will see if he can do more. He's doing well in the Primavera imo, so in the future he could also do well in the first team.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
why are you blaming zigoni, he hardly had any service and actually tried to jump for lost causes etc. he was thrown in at the deep end and failed unlike paloschi and pato. but this was different. pato played a full game and has unlimited potential. paloschi was thrown on against an atacking siena and he got a wonderful pass from seedorf which he took well. if zigoni was given a pass like that on sunday, we would have won.

sanzen

Banned
Reaction score
glad to see that some milan fans have a brain. i would like to see zigoni play a full game without Borriello next to him. Borriello, for me at least, seems to get in the way of a lot of potential goals.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva
wow I think I was misunderstood here. All I was sayin was since we're letting the kids play let's see who else looks more able to play in the first team. I maintained from the start that I'm not sayin he's shit. If beretta/adiyah comes on and looks more dangerous or scores isn't that better than playing someone who looks not ready yet. If they look even worse than Zigoni then Zigoni's probably the best of the worst and we could try him again until...whenever

M

MassterMark

it's not the first time that zigoni played with 1st milan squad.
i see him for around 3 times in squad like this. and allways was apatic, not fast, not interested in game...

just better to see smaller paloschi to fight & run like lion and worked hard his ass of than another static borriello.

just my thought...

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
i see him for around 3 times in squad like this. and allways was apatic, not fast, not interested in game...

just better to see smaller paloschi to fight & run like lion and worked hard his ass of than another static borriello.

just my thought...

Please, state the matches and date that Zigoni played with First Team, as far I know this was the First appearing in SA.

M

MassterMark

Please, state the matches and date that Zigoni played with First Team, as far I know this was the First appearing in SA.
in serie a was first, but playing with 1st squad was not the first time.
read carefully.:tongue:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
in serie a was first, but playing with 1st squad was not the first time.
read carefully.:tongue:

That was my point, I want you to spell it from your mouth ;)

PWNED by the masster. :eek:

Go to hell Lover boy:o :tongue:, MassterMark isn't my master no one do, I share some of his Ideas and give chances to Younger people to prove themselves or take a role in the team which badly is in need of them.

drucurl

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Maldini, Nesta, Kaká, Ba, Silva

just my thought...
+1
Paloschi was definitely 100 times better. I won't go so far to say that zigoni was apathetic but he looked seriously off pace. If he moved like Borri I'd be happy to see him the very next match. Sue me if I'm not impressed but I saw nothing on his debut. This is also not his debut with the first team but his SerieA debut. People talk about Palo and Pato playing before but this kid featured in a lot of our prereason games and looked exactly the same in each of them didn't score either. He must be talented to scope so many with his peers and I'm all for trying kids ready to make the leap. But The key word there is READY and it's no knock or disrespect but I'm pretty sure that we have other kids with more to offer at this time

ReBorned

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Il Capitano!
Then Galli reveals a background of market "Zigoni? Knew that there was Palermo, but also Genoa and Inter, but we managed to arrive early to buy it. He made his debut last Sunday in Serie A against Palermo has found flicker of race of the attacker and managed to make a beautiful goal. I do not know if it is ready for the big stage Series A, is a very professional guy and posed. "

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen

just my thought...

+1
Paloschi was definitely 100 times better. I won't go so far to say that zigoni was apathetic but he looked seriously off pace. If he moved like Borri I'd be happy to see him the very next match. Sue me if I'm not impressed but I saw nothing on his debut. This is also not his debut with the first team but his SerieA debut. People talk about Palo and Pato playing before but this kid featured in a lot of our prereason games and looked exactly the same in each of them didn't score either. He must be talented to scope so many with his peers and I'm all for trying kids ready to make the leap. But The key word there is READY and it's no knock or disrespect but I'm pretty sure that we have other kids with more to offer at this time
+2
Paloschi impressed me also more than Zigoni.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Not giving enough? Seriously???

anilak

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He just played 15 minutes and already you guys are criticizing him . :head::head: Remember the last player 90 % of you guys wanted out cos he is too slow and disinterested ? Now he is 23 and is in the french league. :D:D

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
GIANMARCO Zigon: 'It was a thrill to play at San Siro.'

GIANMARCO Zigon: 'It was a thrill to play at San Siro.'

14/04/2010

MILAN - Author of the second goal of the night, so Gianmarco Zigoni: "It 's been a great thrill to play at San Siro. The presence of the first team, the CEO Adriano Galliani and Leonardo, was the demonstration of the company keep us in the Youth Sector Rossoneri and for us this is a source of great pride. From tomorrow, however, we'll plunge back in the championship and to prepare the best possible game against Udinese. "

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Italy-Switzerland U-19, decides the "Cobra" Zigoni

Italy-Switzerland U-19, decides the "Cobra" Zigoni

21/04/2010 20:15 by Peter Mazzara article read 1294 times
Source: figc.it

1ef0cf841734045776db053f06ec9c5a-1271873061.jpeg

© Photos of Veronica June

Convincing victory for the National U-19 friendly match held this afternoon at Bulle in Switzerland against the same age in Switzerland. The Azzurrini Massimo Piscedda have imposed a 1-0 last test before the second qualifying round at the European, surpassing another of the possible candidates for a place in the final stage of the continental event. Very competitive and well played by both teams, with both goalkeepers absolute protagonists, the winning goal for Italy came at 34 'the second time with AC Milan striker Zigoni, quick to reiterate the network rejected the double doors Borkovic opponent of attempts to right before and then Malom. The National Under-19 will return to gather near the departure for Russia where he will face 21 to 26 May next hosts, the Czech Republic and Northern Ireland.
:star:

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
EXCLUSIVE MN - Savino: "Zigoni start, like in the Series A and B"

EXCLUSIVE MN - Savino: "Zigoni start, like in the Series A and B"

06.17.2010 17:00 Antonio Vitiello article read 709 times

Even in Spring Milan something starts to move. The market for the first team is blocked while the children of John Stroppa are several requests and surveys that come in daily society. One out of every striker Zigoni Gianmarco, who this year won the Italian Cup by leading actor category. His agent Gabriel Savino MilanNews.it denies rumors of a proposal of Croton, but open to other teams of Serie B: "A news that I have ever read. I never had a proposal from Crotone. Together with Milan but we are looking for a team where there is the possibility that Zigoni games continuously. The intention is to send him to gain experience in team B, or Series A medium and small. Where there are chances to play. We are talking with a little 'teams to assess whether there is a little' room to play it. The important thing is to go out and experience ".

What are the teams involved?
"Right now, like many teams. But we should understand that there is space. There are many teams that still have players in co-ownership, and must first resolve the situation. The expiry of ownership in then perhaps the ideas will be clearer for everyone. Why should evaluate the players that are in the middle with other clubs to see if they remain where they depart. From the week after the ownership of the ideas will be clearer. Zigoni initially became a conversation with Piacenza, then even with Padua and Vicenza, with a little 'teams of Serie B. But even Cagliari, although influenced by other exchanges. Then there is that Milan can always propose something based on the outputs or exchange market. "

In general, the player starts
"Yes, that's what decided Milan. And I think that the best solution. "

Arie_14

The Athlete
Reaction score
he is loaned to serie B i guess?

Good luck kids, there is many space left for you and paloschi for 2012 AC Milan -if you do good-

:)

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
There is also the solution for Zigoni Chievo

he is loaned to serie B i guess?

Good luck kids, there is many space left for you and paloschi for 2012 AC Milan -if you do good-

:)

No, not yet, read the following:

There is also the solution for Zigoni Chievo

06.18.2010 14:30 by Anthony Vitiello

In addition to Cagliari and Serie B clubs, which were counted yesterday by the prosecutor to Gianmarco Zigoni MilanNews.it, the attacker also like to Chievo Verona. Sources close to the family of the player have just confirmed MilanNews.it tip of the young Primavera Stroppa might consider the solution Chievo. The whole family of the player is connected to the Venetian city, where Zigoni was born nineteen years ago and her father Gianfranco its era.

His father is Gianfranco Zigoni who played to (Jube + Genoa + Roma + Verona Chievo).

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
And 'Zigoni the object of desire 26/06/2010

And 'Zigoni the object of desire

26/06/2010 12:00 Antonio Vitiello

The 19 year old striker Milan Primavera Gianmarco Zigoni has triggered a battle between clubs of Serie A and Serie B.

According to the latest rumors have registered interest Chievo, Brescia and Cagliari in the top flight, but also of Padova, Novara and Atalanta in Serie B. For a promise of football as there is a competition Zigoni agguerritissima.

The player most likely start, and would prefer to do it for a club in Serie A, rather than go to the B class.

Good Luck Zigoni.

Sod-Lod

Milanese Dominator
Reaction score
Zigoni jointly to Genoa 07/20/2010

Zigoni jointly to Genoa

© Photos of Veronica June

07/20/2010 08:00 Matthew Calcagni

As reported by Sky Sport 24, Gianmarco Zigoni promising Rossoneri striker Primavera, went jointly to Genoa Gasperini. Verona striker, born 1991, militerà with red and blue next season, unlike Rodney Strasser, despite sharing with the Ligurian, the Rossoneri remain even in the year 2010/11.

The former striker Treviso yesterday, has formalized the transfer, having been spotted outside the seat of Milan.

In the season just passed Zigoni was one of the tenets of the Primavera of John Stroppa, winning, including two goals in two finals, the Cup of Italy category.

Dwa Milan

Milan Per Sempre
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dejan Savicevic, Pirlo, Kaka,zambrotta,rui costa,sandro nesta,gourcuff, Marco Simone
It would be a tough test if Zigoni in Genoa, they have plenty strikers there and even the youngsters are good ones, he'll be competing with Boayke and Destro just to be Luca Toni's sub (and both are rated a bit higher than Zigoni) . but the best of luck for him