All About Movies

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Batman trilogy is among the best movies ever made & Bale is a big part of it but he never convinced me as Batman , he was 100% Bruce Wayne.
Affleck make a better Batman even if he is a lesser Bruce Wayne than Bale.

I liked the the superman reboot with Cahil even if it wasnt perfect.
But a darker version than the old lame superman is welcome in my book.
And as you said it was strange that superman in BvS was lame.

Looking forward for better from Superman and Batman in separate movies if its hard for them to cooperate them in one movie.

Lex Luther was over acting.
He was trying to pull a joker out of Luther and failed.

I agree about BsS being a mess.
And there was so many silly plots & even unclear ones.

With that said , its a must see just to take it out of your system.

To my understanding wasn't this supposed to be the original lex luthors son? and not the original bald one?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Batman kicked Superman's arse big time and he didn't need a crippled Green Arrow to do it!

Apart from the last 10 minutes or so which is a cgi fuck fest, it's a very enjoyable movie.
Marvel made a bunch of films (post credit scenes) to makes sense and introduce its universe... DC does it in 1.

Eisenberg, well, I'm of the opinion that he shud apologise publicly for radically altering a much beloved character and also to Gene Hackman personally.

To my understanding wasn't this supposed to be the original lex luthors son? and not the original bald one?

Is that the storyline? He's Hackman's son in this?

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Batman kicked Superman's arse big time and he didn't need a crippled Green Arrow to do it!

Apart from the last 10 minutes or so which is a cgi fuck fest, it's a very enjoyable movie.
Marvel made a bunch of films (post credit scenes) to makes sense and introduce its universe... DC does it in 1.

Eisenberg, well, I'm of the opinion that he shud apologise publicly for radically altering a much beloved character and also to Gene Hackman personally.

Nah...just enough Kryptonite to destroy an entire kryptonian civilization :rolleyes:
He had kryptonite gas, kryptonite spear, kryptonite cereal and milk, kryptonite underwear etc etc

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
I'd like to personally cast the next superhero movie.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
I assume cause it didn't have a joke after joke scenario like Avengers or Deadpool (both awesome movies mind you), but people are really stupid if they expected that, because this movie was never going to be about that.
Nah , it wasnt about jokes or not , its more about the plot , the script & the characters.
First of all DC wanted to play catch up with Marvel in one movie which is stupid since Marvel took years to introduce their players before they hit the Marvel world.
Films like IronMan , Thor , Captain America arent perfect but they were foreplay for the Avengers.
DC wanted to have an orgasm without foreplay.
Batman , Superman , Wonder Woman werent enough and they so wanted to also introduce Aquaman , Flash and Cyborg.

The plot or plots were stupid.
I mean what the fuck with the Bat dreams ?!!!!!
And how many times Louis need to be saved in one movie ?
Lex's plan is so lame.
And dont get me started about what brought Bat & Sup to join forces!!!!

But the great surprise is that Affleck who was suppose to be a joke of the movie ended up being the best part of it.

He did a good job with Watchmen though
I liked Watchmen but its one thing to pull that over pulling two of the biggest heroes of all time.
Batman & Superman are bigger than all the marvels heroes if you ask me.
Snyder is all about the atmosphere and the visuals but not much about the characters & the plot.
You can do that with Watchmen but not Batman & Superman.

I must say i enjoyed the movie. People were expecting it to be this happy go lucky superhero movie like Avengers, however the DC superheroes are not like that i think. so they kind of nailed the vibe
Vibe of what exactly ?!!!
That Superman is stupid and that Batman is irrational ?
Batman trilogy that vibe.
Affleck and Alfred nailed it in BvS.
They turned out to be the only characters that made sense.
Other than that all the characters are empty or missing something.

I think he was playing the man himself.

It can be done only with Superman underestimating the Bat or the fact that Superman didnt wanna fight him to begin with.

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yes I'm pretty sure. I was told by people who read the comics and all that shit, so it makes more sense that he is Hackmans son. Eisenberg is a hell of a fucking actor though I must say. Just found this online:

It's actually Alexander Luthor Jr.? meaning that there was already a Lex Luthor in the DC Cinematic Universe, and Eisenberg is playing his son. This new bit of info was revealed via Lex Luthor Jr.'s brand new Twitter account, as well as a a fictional write-up of the ?new? LexCorp from Fortune Magazine

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Vibe of what exactly ?!!!
That Superman is stupid and that Batman is irrational ?
Batman trilogy that vibe.
Affleck and Alfred nailed it in BvS.
They turned out to be the only characters that made sense.
Other than that all the characters are empty or missing something.

DC has a darker vibe, most of their superheroes have a shitty past. shit like that and it's not supposed to be comic movie like marvel movies.

Marvel 100% took the smarter approach but they also have it easier, they built this franchise starting with Iron Man, who is a cocky superhero that everyone loves. funny and all that shit. From there it was easy to build forward. Personally the first Thor movie i think was shitty, the second ironman was not great, and the first captain america was okay. However like you said this was all pieces to a puzzle leading to avengers so that's what was exciting about them.

DC went around in circles and didn't have much of a plan until this last movie. I think the superman actor is finally a good choice once again, Afleck surprised the shit out of me too.

Those dumbass dreams though, I must admit threw me off too. I understand if that happened like once, i mean how many stupid fucking dreams is he going to have all of a sudden?

JohnnyWunderboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaka, Gattuso, Pazzini
I liked Watchmen but its one thing to pull that over pulling two of the biggest heroes of all time.
Batman & Superman are bigger than all the marvels heroes if you ask me.
Snyder is all about the atmosphere and the visuals but not much about the characters & the plot.
You can do that with Watchmen but not Batman & Superman.

Absolutely agree.

Snyder had it easy in that all he really had to do was adapt the graphic novel to film, add his style and vision minimally, and boom, you have a good movie. The story and acting performances did all the heavy carrying.

Snyder wasn't the right guy for Man Of Steel nor Batman v Superman.
Too much weight for someone known purely for visuals.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Ya I agree with that on Watchmen. Completely different proposition. Same applies for 300.

But whenever he has touched weightier stuff, he has been miserable.

Balo45

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only person who didn't really like the new batman? I get that it was a whole new approach to him, but I think they lost touch a little bit with what batman is supposed to be. I thought Bruce Wayne was not charming and likable at all like he's supposed to be, had a very much asshole vibe about him. And I didn't like how batman had the whole "do whatever takes for his goal" idea. I always thought batman, since he doesn't have powers, was supposed to rely on his will power, sense of morality, and great judgement. This batman seemed self centered to me, concerned with himself despite even the advice of Alfred.

Of course, maybe he had to be this way in order for there to be a superman vs batman. But I thought they could have done a better job in fitting this batman into what he is supposed to be

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Many people disliked it dude. Largest drop in collections from Friday to Monday or something. Broke Fantastic Four record.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
I love it that the movies keeps racking up money, even though the critics are hating on it :))

This reminds me of a Louis Ck skit, people are really fucking spoiled these days. Compared to 20 years ago, today we have superhero movies where the characters aren't dressed in fucking pijamas.

For the most part we have good actors in them, and people still bitch about it like they expect superhero movies to be Oscar winning movies. These are fun popcorn movies, nothing more or less..and they fully deliver in my book.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Am I the only person who didn't really like the new batman? I get that it was a whole new approach to him, but I think they lost touch a little bit with what batman is supposed to be. I thought Bruce Wayne was not charming and likable at all like he's supposed to be, had a very much asshole vibe about him. And I didn't like how batman had the whole "do whatever takes for his goal" idea. I always thought batman, since he doesn't have powers, was supposed to rely on his will power, sense of morality, and great judgement. This batman seemed self centered to me, concerned with himself despite even the advice of Alfred.

Of course, maybe he had to be this way in order for there to be a superman vs batman. But I thought they could have done a better job in fitting this batman into what he is supposed to be
They have definitely evolved both characters from their comic book counterparts.

Superman kills, has more self-doubt than optimism. Batman doesn't seem to have any issues with either guns or killing in general. Wonder Woman didn't want to fuck them both etc.

However, it must be said that there's simply no way some stories can work if either maintains their 100% 0 kill approach.

Also, Batman is highly embittered by the Joker's murder of Robin.

But all in all, yes I agree that they could have written the story better. The Original Dark Knight returns comic/cartoon made far more sense.....Batman was doing his thing, albeit more violently and the government got Superman to try to restrain him.

The battle ended with Batman kicking the shit out of Superman...in a comprehensive manner (i.e. cheating with Arrow shooting him with Kryptonite and a ton of ambush attacks etc) then "dying"...i.e. Superman understanding his point and Batman retreating to the underground and promising to attempt to not be such a cunt :D

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I love it that the movies keeps racking up money, even though the critics are hating on it :))

This reminds me of a Louis Ck skit, people are really fucking spoiled these days. Compared to 20 years ago, today we have superhero movies where the characters aren't dressed in fucking pijamas.

For the most part we have good actors in them, and people still bitch about it like they expect superhero movies to be Oscar winning movies. These are fun popcorn movies, nothing more or less..and they fully deliver in my book.
#Spoiler alert# dont read if you gonna bitch about.

We all agreed that Louis was lame.

But did you find explanations for the dreams ?!!!
The fuck was that about ?!!!
It was like hey , am gonna put those there because it look cool.

Also the build up for the fight was so big and then all of a sudden both teamed up like a gloves in three seconds ?!!! because Louis Lane said so ?!!!
I thought Batman change of tides with Superman needed a crazy plot because the hate was huge while Superman was sold out because of the woman he wanna save.

And then after Louis then you have Lex who was so annoying when he was suppose to be smartly captivating.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
#Spoiler alert# dont read if you gonna bitch about.

We all agreed that Louis was lame.

But did you find explanations for the dreams ?!!!
The fuck was that about ?!!!
It was like hey , am gonna put those there because it look cool.

Also the build up for the fight was so big and then all of a sudden both teamed up like a gloves in three seconds ?!!! because Louis Lane said so ?!!!
I thought Batman change of tides with Superman needed a crazy plot because the hate was huge while Superman was sold out because of the woman he wanna save.

And then after Louis then you have Lex who was so annoying when he was suppose to be smartly captivating.

Lex luthors son is not supposed to be so calm and a conniving business man. He's supposed to be this unstable guy with a lot of ups and downs.

The dreams I really didn't get, and the attitude change i agree it happened way too suddenly. They shouldve made that part a bit longer or more convincing. The dreams I believe were used to hype up the fact of how much Batman is thinking about superman but it was overused

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
'Louis' Lane??

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lex luthors son is not supposed to be so calm and a conniving business man. He's supposed to be this unstable guy with a lot of ups and downs.
Is it confirmed he is his son ?
Anyway , didnt like him.
Seemed they wanted to pull a Heath Ledger out of him.

The dreams I really didn't get, and the attitude change i agree it happened way too suddenly. They shouldve made that part a bit longer or more convincing. The dreams I believe were used to hype up the fact of how much Batman is thinking about superman but it was overused
Sups destroyed an entire city , Batman's reason were legit.
Sup's on the other hand was lame.
Batman is punishing bad people should be ok with Superman who just killed Zode for being a bad man..... this is not all the time happy superman you know.
They were better to find a stronger reason why Superman wanted to stop Batman.
How they meet was a beauty though.
Superman suddenly showing up right in front of the Batmobile was orgasmic.

I honestly didnt get why Superman suddenly decided that he need Bat to find his mom.
And lets say he needed him , why didnt he directly tell him that his mom is kidnapped rather than hey we need to talk and I dont wanna kill you , it was lame.
Then Bat go 180 simply because "Lois" (necro) said three words ?!!!!

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
I still don't know what LL's plan was

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Is it confirmed he is his son ?
Anyway , didnt like him.
Seemed they wanted to pull a Heath Ledger out of him.

yes this is confirmed

all in all, this movie will not stop me from watching all of the other ones that are coming up.

btw wasnt there supposed to be a robin movie?

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I still don't know what LL's plan was
Exactly !!!!
Superman did enough in his battle with Zod to be considered as a danger.
Shooting and bombing ppl to blame Superman ? :lol:

Bat needed a good plot for him to become Superman's enemy and we didnt get that.
Bat was torturing ppl for what exactly and to what purpose ?
He is suppose to be a great detective and yet its Lois who link the guns with Lex and again to prove what ? That Superman didnt shoot them ? :lol:

Then Superman want Bat out yet when he know about his mom he directly wanted Bat , a thug in his eyes not knowing he is a great detective , to locate her.
A thug who wanted to kill him over his super senses ?!!!!!

yes this is confirmed

all in all, this movie will not stop me from watching all of the other ones that are coming up.

btw wasnt there supposed to be a robin movie?
Oh yeah sure .... Me too.
Whats cool is a marvel/Dc crossover film

Last edited:

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
he's not the son of lex luthor, he is lex luthor....the shaving of his head in the end was a clear giveaway in case you were confused.

the portrayal was bullshit and completely off.

I'm not paying to watch any movie directed by zack snyder ever again, so I'm going to skip out on justice league 1&2 in the cinema.

never had the interest to watch the wonder woman and flash movies to begin with, I might check out aquaman.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
he's not the son of lex luthor, he is lex luthor....the shaving of his head in the end was a clear giveaway in case you were confused.

the portrayal was bullshit and completely off.

I'm not paying to watch any movie directed by zack snyder ever again, so I'm going to skip out on justice league 1&2 in the cinema.

never had the interest to watch the wonder woman and flash movies to begin with, I might check out aquaman.

No he is the son of lex luthor, they already fucking said it. Look it up online it's not up for debate its the story line

http://www.polygon.com/2015/10/6/9463323/jesse-eisenberg-lex-luthor-batman-v-superman

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/0...of-justice-lex-luthor-jesse-eisenberg-fortune

However I do agree it was over the top at times, but he is supposed to be a bit more of a wack job then his father. But probably not as fucking insane and unstable as portrayed in the movie

http://moviepilot.com/posts/3594176

Last edited:

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
there may be something else they are setting up with this character, which we wont see until later movies

Sage

Phase 3
Staff member
Reaction score
that proves this movie is even dumber than I thought. why not have the original lex luthor?

did they call him lex luthor jr. in the movie? 90% of people think it's the original lex luthor.

his protrayal was still off, bootleg heath ledger.

Berlusconi

Milan Legend
Reaction score
that proves this movie is even dumber than I thought. why not have the original lex luthor?

did they call him lex luthor jr. in the movie? 90% of people think it's the original lex luthor.

his protrayal was still off, bootleg heath ledger.

Like I said, it's probably a set up to something bigger. Because apparently Lex Luthor dies in 2000, or fakes his death some shit like that. I don't really know the whole story

But regardless we wont know till the next couple of movies.

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I refuse to believe that he is Lex's son since this will make the film worse.
Avenging his father is enough reason for the entire movie and yet it wasnt mentioned :lol:

Schedule