ELQ: AC Milan vs KF Shkendija 17/08/2017 21:00 CET

MilanShion

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Jack Suso Montolivo AR Isco Thiago Ibra TS <3Mata <3Ramos Mbappe Kaka'
Thanks for the highlights, beinsports showed Everton instead :/. suso doesn't look happy in the highlights.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
DHeKlk9W0AA1S-D.jpg

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
One of the worst matches of football I have ever seen

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Thanks for the highlights, beinsports showed Everton instead :/. suso doesn't look happy in the highlights.
He obviously wanted to score badly, and their gk pulled out a few very decent saves against him.

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
wohoooo ... lovely performance .. and Silva :proud:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Couple of things.. I think Montolivo would surprise this season. it seems he has the freedom to go more forward, which i can understand as he has more quality midfielders around him and probably won't have to worry too much about being exposed with BullDozer Kessie covering him.

Conti would be Suso best friend.. Already opponents know what Suso is going to do but you can't stop him, with Conti's runs and intelligence(Also those around him), it makes it difficult because Conti really opens the space up for him.

And Borini would prove to be very useful.. He just needs to improve in certain aspects and be more confident with the ball on his feet.

last night we played 4-2-3-1 with montolivo and kessie in midfield and calhanoglu in a more advanced position as a trequartista.
this is why he had more freedom to go more forward than in his role in 4-3-3.

tuccero9

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
good performance from the team, we did what was expected in good fashion and we killed this tie from first leg.
I'm glad that we finished the game from san siro and didn't allowed them to believe.
however, as glad as I am this was a very weak opponent, one that we will not face in serie a.
we must be good in crotone in order to win and start the season well.
FORZA MILAN!

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I'll take the blame for that !

As daft as it sounds , I'm glad I managed to see Milan though . Only three points ! Once in a life chance for me

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
:lol:

Wrong thread