Dream Signing for Summer 2012?

• Total voters

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti, Gattuso, Maldini, Ronaldo 9
Ozzy Croatia said:
Oh yes,we need henry and gerrard!!!Henry is better than shevchenko,and gerrard is better than gattuso.We can get at least puyol :) :) :)

you think that henry is better than shevchenko,than go to arsenal forum

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Ozzy Croatia said:
Henry is better than shevchenkoQUOTE]
Have u been living in a box the last 5 years?

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
Roksana said:
Ozzy Croatia said:
Henry is better than shevchenkoQUOTE]
Have u been living in a box the last 5 years?
LOL.
But they're different types of players, we can't compare them.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Ozzy Croatia said:
Oh yes,we need henry and gerrard!!!Henry is better than shevchenko,and gerrard is better than gattuso.We can get at least puyol :) :) :)
I don't think Henry is better than Shevchenko. At least, Henrry's lead ability and teamwork is worse than Shevchenko. Milan needs Gattuso's spirit and I don't think Gerrard will leave Liverpool to come to Milan. Why do you think we can get Puyol ?? What's wrong with Barcerona ??? Why do you think they will sell their captain ??? :conf: :conf: :conf:

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Yuchen Li said:
Maybe Milan need some fast midfielders play as the wing .

We have a very talented young midfielder who plays on the right wing (and likes to centre) and he is on loan at the moment. His name is Pasquale Foggia and he is on loan at Ascoli. He is 22 yrs old and Milan purchased him when he was 17. He has played in Seria C till 20 then last year in Serie B and now this year seems to be the year of his consecration.......His improvement has been on a yearly basis. This guy has great accelerations and good vision of the game. Saw him play against Juve and he through Zambrotta into bewilderment in at least three occasions, besides inspiring Ascoli's goal with one of his runs. ;) There are rumours that Milan are finally convinced of the talent of Foggia and want him back for the season 2006/7.

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Torcida said:
Who are you to tell people to go to another forum just because they don't share your opinions?

IMO Adriano is miles better than Shevchenko, fuck, even Cruz is better than Sheva currently is. So, what now, should I leave and join an Inter forum?

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
r3dman said:
Who are you to tell people to go to another forum just because they don't share your opinions?

IMO Adriano is miles better than Shevchenko, fuck, even Cruz is better than Sheva currently is. So, what now, should I leave and join an Inter forum?
I agree that Adriano is better than sheva, at the moment, but Cruz? Nah, I don't think so...

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Henry, ballack, totti, puyol, gilardino, nesta
Yuchen Li said:
I don't think Henry is better than Shevchenko. At least, Henrry's lead ability and teamwork is worse than Shevchenko. Milan needs Gattuso's spirit and I don't think Gerrard will leave Liverpool to come to Milan. Why do you think we can get Puyol ?? What's wrong with Barcerona ??? Why do you think they will sell their captain ??? :conf: :conf: :conf:

Puyol said that he have maldini´s picture ih his apartment,he is his idol,did I say enough???We can at least try to bring him to milano :mad:

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torcida said:

Fuck you,he is better than sheva,he is arsenal,arsenal without him is shit :mad:

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Fuck you,he is better than sheva,he is arsenal,arsenal without him is shit :mad:
ur right that arsenal without him is shit, but arsenal with him is also shit! :tongue:

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:

seljacino,you don't respect milan at all,what will you say next that milan should sell maldini because he is old,that doesen't work that way,if you were a milan fan you would know it :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
ur right that arsenal without him is shit, but arsenal with him is also shit! :tongue:

But without him arsenal is totaly shit and with him there are just shit :)

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torcida said:
seljacino,you don't respect milan at all,what will you say next that milan should sell maldini because he is old,that doesen't work that way,if you were a milan fan you would know it :mad: :mad: :mad:

Idiote retardirani,tovaru jedan,ja ne poštujem milan???za 1 godinu ću tetovirat milanov grb i ja ne poštujem milan???i am milan fan since i know for football,we must buy big players not amorosso and kalac!!!We have money but galliani dont want to spend it!!!We can buy gerrard or puyol but galliani doesnt want to!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
ACMRULE! said:
We have a very talented young midfielder who plays on the right wing (and likes to centre) and he is on loan at the moment. His name is Pasquale Foggia and he is on loan at Ascoli. He is 22 yrs old and Milan purchased him when he was 17. He has played in Seria C till 20 then last year in Serie B and now this year seems to be the year of his consecration.......His improvement has been on a yearly basis. This guy has great accelerations and good vision of the game. Saw him play against Juve and he through Zambrotta into bewilderment in at least three occasions, besides inspiring Ascoli's goal with one of his runs. ;) There are rumours that Milan are finally convinced of the talent of Foggia and want him back for the season 2006/7.
Thank you . I think this is the most disadvantage of Ancelotti. He always use some famous players and he doesn't use some young and talent player. As you describe, this young player is useful for Milan.

Foggia comes from which country ????

I hope he can become a player in Milan. In fact, when Juventus buy Camolanesi ( how to spell this guy's name ??? He has both Italy and Argenting nationality, but he choose Italy ), he is not very famous but only fast, but it become a good player right now !

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Puyol said that he have maldini´s picture ih his apartment,he is his idol,did I say enough???We can at least try to bring him to milano :mad:
Puyol said Maldini is his idol doesn't mean he wants to go to Milan !!!!

A lot of defenders when they were young, Maldini is so excellent so they like Maldini and hope they will become as good as Maldini. But it don't means they want to go to Milan !!!

For example, there is a general comes to your family, is that means there is a war happen in your family ???

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
But without him arsenal is totaly shit and with him there are just shit :)
I think teamwork is more important than personal ability. :rolleyes:

diavolo.ts

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Beckham, Van Basten, Maldini, Gattuso, Ambrosini
Shevchenko is still the best striker in the world. Adriano has a bad condition at the moment and Henry plays in England, not in Italy, where the back lines are the strongest. He had an experience with Juve (Ancelotti was his coach) but he did a very bad season. There are other good strikers: Toni, for example. But at the moment I think Milan needs one or two defenders and one midfielder. All is right with our strikers.

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Idiote retardirani,tovaru jedan,ja ne poštujem milan???za 1 godinu ću tetovirat milanov grb i ja ne poštujem milan???i am milan fan since i know for football,we must buy big players not amorosso and kalac!!!We have money but galliani dont want to spend it!!!We can buy gerrard or puyol but galliani doesnt want to!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

faco tetovirat ces grb,takav si veliki navijac da ces bit pocasni predsjednik milana a sad suti ili ces dobit samar seljacino :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I think we should speak English, becaue we cannot understand Croatian language.

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Yuchen Li said:
Puyol said Maldini is his idol doesn't mean he wants to go to Milan !!!!

A lot of defenders when they were young, Maldini is so excellent so they like Maldini and hope they will become as good as Maldini. But it don't means they want to go to Milan !!!

For example, there is a general comes to your family, is that means there is a war happen in your family ???

Stupid example but ok.If he has his picture in apartment it means something,i can bet that we didnt even try to get him :)

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Stupid example but ok.If he has his picture in apartment it means something,i can bet that we didnt even try to get him :)
Are you mzk57's brother ???:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

ACMRULE!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Ronaldinho, Maldini, Sheva
Yuchen Li said:
Thank you . I think this is the most disadvantage of Ancelotti. He always use some famous players and he doesn't use some young and talent player. As you describe, this young player is useful for Milan.

Foggia comes from which country ????

I hope he can become a player in Milan. In fact, when Juventus buy Camolanesi ( how to spell this guy's name ??? He has both Italy and Argenting nationality, but he choose Italy ), he is not very famous but only fast, but it become a good player right now !

Foggia is Italian. This is another reason to get him back to Milan. This is is because one of the most successful Italian clubs (if not the most successful) like Milan has the job to work on a certain amount of Italian talent.
This is becoming more difficult nowadays and hence since this player is really promising, we owe it to him, the club and all Italian football, to give him a chance to prove himself at Il Grande Milan.

Then let us hope that our youth system makes a miracle like we witnessed in the late 80's when Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi and Alessandro Costacurta all emerged to the world of Milan. At the moment, youths such as Ardemagni, Marzoratti and Di Gennaro are creating a lot of enthusiasm and hype. Let's hope that this attention is justified...

But next year Milan definitely need to make some big money buys....independently of how we do in the Champions league......this is needed in order to re-establish that aura of invincibility around the club. Only when that atmosphere is regained, can our young players have the ideal environment to develop and improve on the big stage to finally become amongst the world's best players.

Last edited:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
ACMRULE! said:
Foggia is Italian. This is another reason to get him back to Milan. This is is because one of the most successful Italian clubs (if not the most successful) like Milan has the job to work on a certain amount of Italian talent.
This is becoming more difficult nowadays and hence since this player is really promising, we owe it to him, the club and all Italian football, to give him a chance to prove himself at Il Grande Milan.

Then let us hope that our youth system makes a miracle like we witnessed in the late 80's when Paolo Maldini, Franco Baresi and Alessandro Costacurta all emerged to the world of Milan. At the moment, youths such as Ardemagni, Marzoratti and Di Gennaro are creating a lot of enthusiasm and hype. Let's hope that this attention is justified...

But next year Milan definitely need to make some big money buys....independently of how we do in the Champions league......this is needed in order to re-establish that aura of invincibility around the club. Only when that atmosphere is regained, can our young players have the ideal environment to develop and improve on the big stage to finally become amongst the world's best players.
I can agree with you. In fact, if a team wants to success, they must have enough native players. And i am very strange, Milan has a lot of young players, but Milan doesn't use them. Milan loan them to other weak teams and only use some famous players (But sometimes, we really need young and fast players).

I think if a player come from Milan younger team, it is very easy to adapt the enviroment of Milan adult team. I think Maldini+Baresi+Costacurta+Tassodi can not repeat again. I mean they are so excellent, i think none will better than them. Because the football in that time is different from right now (I cannot argue which time is more wonderful, because the style and the time are different, so we can not compare this Milan to that times dream team( Netherlands 3 Swordsmen + Italian concrete defense + A passion coach ).

But i think your point about use some young players and call some loan come back to Milan is right !!!

I hope Milan can continue to use some young players and give them enough time and chance although they may make mistakes ( Especially for the Italian players.)

By the way, do you remember Sala ?? ( how to spell this defender's name ?? His number is 24, his height is 1.88m. He had been played in Milan and helped Milan get the 1998-1999 Serie A. ). Do you know what's wrong with him ??? Why did Milan sell him when he only 26 ??? Where is he right now ??

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:

you say to me "tovaru jedan" and you are from split.you are kurac and not a milan fan or dalmatinac i splicanin.you are nothing but a trader.picko :mad:

poppy

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Ozzy Croatia said:
we must buy big players

It isn't big players we need
A big name doesn't ensure anything
We should look out for players with potential / talent / skill

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torcida said:
you say to me "tovaru jedan" and you are from split.you are kurac and not a milan fan or dalmatinac i splicanin.you are nothing but a trader.picko :mad:

Jebi se smeće odvratno,jeba ti pas mater tovaru odvratni!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BBB SPLIT

Ozzy Croatia

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
poppy said:
It isn't big players we need
A big name doesn't ensure anything
We should look out for players with potential / talent / skill

Yes,not to buy like real madrid but we can afford gerrard(40M) once in 5 season

Torcida

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ozzy Croatia said:
Jebi se smeće odvratno,jeba ti pas mater tovaru odvratni!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

BBB SPLIT

a seljacino jedna kako se ne sramis bit splicanin i navijat za dinamo,kladim se da navijas za juventus pederko izdajnicki