The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why do people even think bacca is bad

When he gets fed, he scores. Simple. Feed him, give him service and he scores

No striker could do well in our team

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Italian Bacca is a compliment. Bacca has scored over 20 goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons. Matri had his Belotti season in 2010. We know what he then became...

They're all overpriced, that we can agree(amen)

you know shit about calcio

that we can agree

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What worries me the most about Belotti is his price tag. I mean, that's his first really good season and we're talking 70 million.

I'm a bit afraid we sign him and he becomes something of a "new Gilardino" in terms of development (not necessarily playing style). And Gilardino had not one, but two really good seasons when Serie A was a stronger league than today.

Maybe he indeed develops into a world class striker, but right now I feel Morata would be a safer bet than him.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
you're trolling, argumentative and can't even back it up, you're provoking others who want belotti by relating him to flops and shitty players.

i hope you realize it,

You're never wrong on here but, I'm argumentative. My opinion differs from yours, simply deal with it.

Back what up..? you just declared Bacca a flop(that's provocative) Look at his numbers over the years, then think about what you write prior to posting.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Milan will fly to Germany next week to formalize the Ricardo Rodriguez transfer, reports @AlfredoPedulla

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
The Italian Bacca is a compliment. Bacca has scored over 20 goals in 4 of the last 5 seasons. Matri had his Belotti season in 2010. We know what he then became...

They're all overpriced, that we can agree(amen)

don't waste your time with the fanboys of a player who plays for another team (Torino :proud:)

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
8e4a2a630dbc21b19aeed74707ef8c05.png

:proud:

calciomercato-milan-2015-ibrahimovic.jpg

Belotti averages almost double the passes Bacca does per game. And 2 shots more, he gets himself more involved while Bacca waits for the perfect pass good forbid the ball goes anywhere near him. Don't even mention these two together and watch a Torino game

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
What worries me the most about Belotti is his price tag. I mean, that's his first really good season and we're talking 70 million.

I'm a bit afraid we sign him and he becomes something of a "new Gilardino" in terms of development (not necessarily playing style). And Gilardino had not one, but two really good seasons when Serie A was a stronger league than today.

Maybe he indeed develops into a world class striker, but right now I feel Morata would be a safer bet than him.

safer bet would be Aguero. Morata is good but why he is not getting a legitimate shot at first team football? remember Benzama isn't a reliable goal scorer. Real is the first team in the top 5 leagues creating chances. both Morata and Benzama are wasteful and don't show up when it matters.

pay this type of money on belotti or morata even auba is huge risk, it might or might not pay off. why not go after a wc striker?

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
You're never wrong on here but, I'm argumentative. My opinion differs from yours, simply deal with it.

Back what up..? you just declared Bacca a flop(that's provocative) Look at his numbers over the years, then think about what you write prior to posting.

flop was in regards to matri, shitty was all bacca. i know what i wrote

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
safer bet would be Aguero. Morata is good but why he is not getting a legitimate shot at first team football? remember Benzama isn't a reliable goal scorer. Real is the first team in the top 5 leagues creating chances. both Morata and Benzama are wasteful and don't show up when it matters.

pay this type of money on belotti or morata even auba is huge risk, it might or might not pay off. why not go after a wc striker?
I'm assuming Morata would cost us much less than 70 million

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Milan could also use their trip to Germany to negotiate personal terms with Aubameyang, who is asking for double digits [@AlfredoPedulla].

feels like everyone is recycling news

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Milan could also use their trip to Germany to negotiate personal terms with Aubameyang, who is asking for double digits [@AlfredoPedulla]

Sky: Musacchio, Kessie and Ricardo Rodriguez completed his transfer to AC Milan and now he's trying to finish the transfer of Keita and Conti.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Striker isn't CHelsea's problem... lukaku and morata aren't upgrades on Costa, so selling costa for those guys isn't gonna make them better.

if they want CL pushes... they need to be better in other areas

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

btw Gilardino is in the top 10 of goals scored by players in serie A

one of the worst policies was that we sold him and replaced him with equal or inferior players(borrielo, pazzini, matri, hunteelar etc) thus spending way over 100m to replace someone without raising the level of our striker.

that said(and it had nothing to do with belotti etc) if there was a talent similar to sheva or r9 it would cost over 100m(mbappe has a 80+ price tag)
so 60-70, is a 'fair' price for belotti(even though i would pay more than 60-65 for him)

Danilo JBG

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
i would love if he cost us 40m but it wont happen.
I don't really remember reading any news about a possible Morata price tag, at least not in those linking him to Milan.

Any thing about that on his links to Chelsea or whatever other club?

Fusiproe12

Stadio Grande Silvio Berlusconi Milano
Reaction score
while Bacca waits for the perfect pass good forbid the ball goes anywhere near him.

I guess Belotti's goals are all like this

Rumxkm.gif

or

BACCA-GIF-2.gif

and

n5gK4R.gif

etc etc

Don't even mention these two together and watch a Torino game

watched vs Jube: Bonucci destroyed him easily while Bacca has scored 2 goals in the last 2 games vs ladri

watched vs Napoli, well ... 0-5 for Sarri A :lol:

Last edited:

MilanFan89

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan also like Luiz Gustavo but closing a deal for him is uncertain because they first want to look for other big players like Fabregas.

Badelj could only arrive at Milan through an exchange deal with Fiorentina and, however, he is not a priority for Milan at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule