The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Premium: first rumors about the future Milan shareholder. Director of the operation Jorge Mendes. This would be a Malaysian businessman who leads a consortium. The operation does not seem to be over yet, but Li would like to close by June 30th.

crazyultras

The Wise Baboon
Reaction score
Li have to close before 30th June because he doesn't have money for more capital increases and Ocotber is getting closer, let's wait and see who is this buyer (Li's gonna lose money 100%)

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
So: As long as the new owner doesn't struggle to buy a club without high-interest-loans and a big tra-ram-circus around every new capital increase I don't care as much about how filthy rich he is. New players will and should be bought with a successfull businessplan, not with shady ways to piss off UEFA and start a new war every summer (literally the PSG-way).

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I'm hearing the name Tunku Ismail Idris related to Milan now. can't confirm or deny though

brk

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Li have to close before 30th June because he doesn't have money for more capital increases and Ocotber is getting closer, let's wait and see who is this buyer (Li's gonna lose money 100%)

I've been saying this for ages. He's completely screwed and is only trying to limit his losses. There is no Chinese money behind him, he's been floating by on high interest loans and now the time has come to pay up and he's looking for someone to bail him out.

I was hopeful before Li got the club that Mendez would be involved somehow, and it seems like he's finally getting involved now. It's a good shortcut back to the top, especially if we make CL and CR7 joins us next year to instantly bring back our lost magic.

Otherwise I want stable owners with good business sense and no ego that can build slowly and efficiently. I don't want another Li cycle where the investor can barely keep the lights on and we end up selling again.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
what will the capital increase approx. be in October for Li?

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's kind a strange feeling that we're discussing being sold again :lol: Feels so unreal to me :lol: There was a two-year-long odyssey with those Chinese and the day it happened is cemented in my memories forever. This now feels so... unreal.. I dunno. :lol:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gelson Martins on a free (still can't believe Sporting are losing all their jewels for free) Immobile and Radja

Mad to think that'd cost around 80m.. not sure how feasible though

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
I would take most of those rumours with a pinch of salt though. everything is going back and forth at the moment, one day Saaed Al-Falasi is linked, the other is John Fisher, and now the crown prince of Malaysia

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
I would take most of those rumours with a pinch of salt though. everything is going back and forth at the moment, one day Saaed Al-Falasi is linked, the other is John Fisher, and now the crown prince of Malaysia

johor-940x580.png

:lol::fp:

terzino1899

Primavera
Reaction score
Malaysian here and seems strange that a fellow Malaysian is rumored to be involved in this potential purchase. We've just had a watershed general election taking down a hated kleptocrat and we're working to cancel unfair government contracts and reduce expenditure. Most rich people/companies here won't want to be seen as splurging on 'unnecessary' expenses. Maybe as a head or member of a consortium, could be possible. No news of this at all here.

Tunku Ismail is a member of the royal family here and had been remored in local papers to want to take over Milan back in 2016. He dinied it then though.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score

And yet Li's 32m is already being reported to be on its way.

Bruh, stop munching L's for breakfast

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Peter Lim(Valencia) Singaporean business magnate. He is connected with Mendes and Tunku Ismail. He wanted to buy 50% of Milan once upon a time.

justiface

Geddy Lee's Bass
Reaction score
Fav. Players
geddy lee - kaka - Georges St-Pierre - Sheva - Nesta
Fuckin hell, as a Malaysian born Canadian, i'd be honoured to see a Malaysian buying some stakes in Milan, but as a Milanisti, i know no Malaysian who is capable of bringing Milan back to glory. They are either poor, or too big of a nutjob. Vincent Tan and the Crown Prince are cray cray.

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
Does anyone here have reading comprehension skills anymore?

A buyer WITH A GROUP OF INVESTORS.

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score

Genoa want to bring back Bertolacci on a permanent deal and are waiting for Milan's approval on a €5M transfer. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Again group shit blabla

This sporting rw who is free player is a sick talent, fast as hell. What milan needs. Aguess for mirabellishit Suso is stronger

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
this ismail told 2 years ago that his dream team is milan but he has no money at all.hahahahahahah from bad to worst

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Donnarumma's future depends on the offers Milan will receive. There is still a chance that he stays at Milan, but it's difficult to know what is going to happen with Milan's transfer window being on a stand-by. [Sky]

Status
Not open for further replies.