Status
Not open for further replies.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
TheGrinch said:
DSF, a german sports channel, also wrote that he is going to spain...
we don't need him! Not even Ambrosini gets enough time to play and then there is still Vogel...

You don't understand my friend... :head:
One between Gattuso or Ambro is going at the end of the season...
Vogel is seen as a replacement for Pirlo.

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:

Replacement for Pirlo or a backup for Pirlo?

TheGrinch

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Pupone#20 said:

Both of them have been talking about to quit Milan in summer for several years now. I don't believe this rumours anymore so i still see no place for Poulsen.
I'm sure that they get back Brocchi from fiorentina before they come up with somebody unknown...

menon_inc said:
Replacement for Pirlo or a backup for Pirlo?
I'm sure that he means backup...
in my opinion Vogel is more a backup for Gattuso and Rui Costa will play Pirlos position if carlo wants to see somebody else there what will never happen until Pirlo isn't able to run anymore...

Last edited:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Gattuso welcomes ‘rival’ Poulsen Tuesday 28 February, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gennaro Gattuso says that he would have no problems with Milan’s proposed swoop for his ‘arch-rival’ Christian Poulsen.

Reports in Italy insist that the Denmark international is on his way, despite clearly angering Gattuso earlier this season for his aggressive style of play during the Champions League games against Schalke 04.

But Gattuso, who will miss Italy’s friendly against Germany on Wednesday through injury, has welcomed the midfielder.

“There will be no problems if he does sign for us,” Gattuso stated. “That’s because the club decide who comes here.

“The players have no right whatsoever to question the choices of the officials,” continued the ex-Rangers employee.

“I don’t even rule in my own home, so there is no way that I am going to tell Adriano Galliani who to sign and who not to sign.”

Poulsen doesn’t enjoy the best reputation in Italy given his past showings for both club and country.

The close attention he paid to Francesco Totti during Euro 2004 saw the Roma man spit in his face and subsequently banned from the rest of the tournament.

He was then widely criticised for the tough treatment he dished out on Milan playmaker Kaka in the first European Cup game between them this term.

Nevertheless, it does seem as if Milan will net him on a free transfer with sources suggesting that he has agreed a three-year deal worth £1.8m a term.

Poulsen is also wanted by Spanish outfit Villarreal.

source: channel4.com

Even Gattuso is not objecting the move. I guess Milan are really going to sign him.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
pippoinzag}{i said:
Yeh nice one, shame it's not in english

It says that Poulsen has already signed a pre-contract with Milan and he is happy about Galliani positive comments on him...
I told you he was coming...
The italian press rarely reports bullshit...

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
Man, I hope that is not true, I hate Poulsen's guts he should go to Juventus along with Gerrard.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Billy1969 said:
Man, I hope that is not true, I hate Poulsen's guts he should go to Juventus along with Gerrard.

Me too but it looks like he's coming.... :head:

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Pupone#20 said:
I don't think one of Gattuso or Ambro will leave us. At least, Ambro is the captain if he can play and Maldini doesn't in the formation. Gattuso have been said he wants to retire in Milan.:cool:

Maybe Vogel is a bench, he can't replacement for Pirlo. They can rotation.:)

Pupone#20 said:
It says that Poulsen has already signed a pre-contract with Milan and he is happy about Galliani positive comments on him...
I think maybe you are right, maybe he will come to Milan in this summer.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

ARNOLD RIMMER

Second Technician
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, DeSciglio
Pupone#20 said:
Ok thanks, and now Galliani has said they nothing has been decided. The man is a joker.

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini - El Shaarawy - Kaka - Gattuso - Messi
shit i hate this guy :mad: , hope he never comes

if he comes hope that never start in first 11 , just like amorose :D

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
11 Maggio 2001 said:
He will signed for Villareal at the weekend. I hope we dont sign this guy and of course, Materazzi. Plenty of suprising names to be linked for Milan recently. Materazzi, Poulsen, Ronaldo :head:

Who's next, probably Cruz or Mihajlovic.

Mihajloviq , Stankoviq or even di Canio will be next :head: :head: :head: f... you galliani :mad:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:

LoL yeah..but whats the point thn?? Its just a waste of time and money. Im sure we can find some1 in our youth squad that can do a better job thn Poulsen..

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
11 Maggio 2001 said:
He will signed for Villareal at the weekend. I hope we dont sign this guy and of course, Materazzi. Plenty of suprising names to be linked for Milan recently. Materazzi, Poulsen, Ronaldo :head:

Who's next, probably Cruz or Mihajlovic.
Cruz is a good bench + teamwork + Inter "Inzaghi", so if we can get him on our bench, that is a good idea.;)

ics_rk

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Sheva, Maldini, Baresi, Nesta, van der Vaart, Torres, Reyes, Pirlo, Gattuso, Pato
Well, to be honest, I'll pick Ambro to Poulsen. I don't think Gattuso is going, but Ambro may be since there's news about exchange him with Zebina..

Ricky22

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
ohh, are you guys serious Poulsen comes to the Milan? bloaaah that can't be! i hate them... :mad:
remember his behaviour against Kaka and the whole team...he's a dumb!

Vernetti

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Michael Laudrup, Sheva, Ronaldinho, Grønkjær, Vicente, Robben
I agree he is not the most sympathetic guy on a football pitch but he does his job better than most and the talk about him being so dirty is way overblown. If you look at the statistics for the CL for exampel he is has commited something like 10 fouls in 6 games and recieved only one yellow card. (statistics I saw today on in a related story, I have´nt actually checked the CL page)

I people, including me, just got so pissed off because we had never really seen anyone pick Kaka out of a game that effectively but yes, at time he was dirty but he was just doing his job.

However, I can understand and respect why people don´t like him coming to Milan but he is a really good player.

Pipa

Rotten Apple
Reaction score
DugiNesta said:

We'll sign him in the summer and sell him in January, to Monaco. :rolleyes:

Rustamka_Ambro

Milanista 23
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ambrosini, Pirlo, Pippo Inzaghi
Guys Please Do Not Even Think That Ambro Will Leave.... I Hope I Will Never See That Day...

I Do Not My Heart To Be Half Broken With That....

Forza Ambro Grande Ambro

DugiNesta

the epic #3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
teis said:
I've heard he signed for Villareal

hope that is true :) i don't want him in milan.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
yeah, me too, go Villareal!

DonippoKakaShevdini

Santo Baresi
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Der Franco
We should bring him in and only allow him to play vs. Roma. Totti would enjoy that.

Honestly, I don't see the need for him. Vogel has played well in Rino's absence. Besides, Poulsen's play isn't suited to the Serie A.

fazrulx2n

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, kaka, gattuso
Denmark and Schalke 04 midfielder Christian Poulsen will play for Milan next season, according to reports.

Sources in Italy claim that the Rossoneri have acquired his signature after reaching an agreement with Villarreal – a club who the Dane had originally already agreed to join.

Poulsen, who first hit the headlines in Italian football at Euro 2004 for being spat on by Francesco Totti, is understood to have signed a pre-contract deal with the Spanish outfit.

However, he’s freed himself from that accord by paying a £600,000 release clause that the San Siro giants will obviously cover.

Milan turned their attention to Poulsen, whose contract with his Bundesliga side expires in the summer, after impressing them in this season’s Champions League.

Although he infuriated the club, and Gennaro Gattuso in particular, with his rough man-marking of star man Kaka, the Rossoneri believe he would be a valuable addition to their squad.

In fact, Poulsen is seen as the perfect understudy for Gattuso seeing as Massimo Ambrosini continues to struggle with fitness.

Ambrosini, an Italian international, may now actually be sold once the Scandinavian arrives with Real Madrid and Juventus possible destinations.

Whispers suggest that Poulsen will net around £600,000 a season if, as it now appears, he does complete his move to Serie A.

yay? :D

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It is completely true my friends.
I'm not a big fan of Poulsen myself but he's coming whether we like him or not.
Italian press (especially Gazzetta) rarely lies.Not like 'Marca or Guardian'....

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
A Turkish commentary said that he will play for us next season while presenting a Schalke match too.. :head:

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Goddamned I don't want that pig in our team.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Gli Invicibili ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten
if tis is true... it wud really indicate the start of Milan's fall from grace... no longer can the fans be proud of the team... we hv an understudy to Gattuso in the form of Vogel... y wud we need a disgustin' player from a lower class league in our midst?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule