Loaned Players of AC Milan

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Can it be also added in the first post the level competition of the clubs our loaned players play for? I find it hard to remember which level of competition they play. Thanks before.

Nice to see many Milan players played in the recent games of Serie B and lower competition. Thanks Charbel for the updates, very informative.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
SPAL, Viareggio, Carrarese, and Sudtirol all play in Lega Pro 1 [ league comes right after Serie B]

Poggibonsi, Lecco, and Renate are in Lega Pro 2 [ comes after Lega Pro 1 ]

Ascoli, Varese, Torino, Modena, Citadella, AlbionLeffe, Padova, and Pescara are all in Serie B.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Torino faced Ascoli and won 2-1. Oudumadi scored a goal, and Verdi got a penalty. Beretta got booked.

Here is what Ash said about the game :
It's currently 2-1 to Torino thanx to the Milan duo (Verdi and Odu)

Verdi won the penalty for the first goal

Odu scored the second after a brilliant one two

Verdi also had a brilliant FK saved by the keeper and had another shot go just wide after some nice step overs...

Official formations :

Ascoli (4-3-3): Guarna; Andelkovic (st 27' Gazzola), Faisca, Peccarisi, Ciofani; Parfait, Pederzoli, Di Donato; Romeo (st 16' Papa Waigo), Beretta (st 22' Soncin), Sbaffo. A disp.: Maurantonio, Giovannini, Marchionni, Capece. All. Castori

Torino (4-4-2): Coppola; Darmian, Glik, Ogbonna, Parisi; Verdi, Iori, Basha, Guberti (st 13' Oduamadi); Ebagua (st 16' Antenucci), Bianchi (st 49' Sgrigna). A disp.: Morello, D'Ambrosio, Pratali, Vives. All. Ventura

De Vito's Citadella won 2-1 against AlbioLeffe, De Vito played the full game .

CITTADELLA (4-4-2): Cordaz; Vitofrancesco, Gasparetto, Pelizzer, De Vito; Bellazzini (Martinelli 36’ st), Baselli (Magallanes 28’ st), Schiavon, Job; Di Carmine, Maah. A DISPOSIZIONE: Pierobon, Di Roberto, Branzani, Martinelli, Marchesan, Busellato. ALLENATORE: Foscarini.

ALBINOLEFFE (4-4-2): Tomasig; Daffara, Malomo (Luoni 12’ st), Bergamelli, Regonesi; Laner (Foglio 17’ st), Previtali, Hetemaj, Girasole; Cocco (Pesenti 40’ st), Torri. A DISPOSIZIONE: Offredi, Salvi, Taugourdeau, Cristiano. ALLENATORE: Fortunato.
http://www.albinoleffe.com/societa/archivio-news/2600-cittadella-vs-albinoleffe-2-a-1.html

Di gennaro scored for Modena in their 4-1 loss to Reggina

Reggina: Kovacsik, Cosenza, Emerson, A.Marino, Adejo, Missiroli, De Rose, Barillà, Rizzato, Campagnacci, Bonazzoli . A disposizione: P.Marino, Carroccio, Castiglia, Rizzo, Bombagi, Sy, Ceravolo. Allenatore: R. Breda

Modena: Caglioni, Turati, Perna, Carini, Rullo, Giampà, Petre, Dalla Bona, Di Gennaro, Fabinho, Greco. A disposizione: Guardalben, Bassoli, De Vitis, Bernacci, Ciaramitaro, Milani, Spezzani. Allenatore C. Bergodi.
http://www.regginacalcio.com/news/a...-reggina-modena-0-0-emozioni-al-granillo.html

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Torino faced Ascoli and won 2-1. Oudumadi scored a goal, and Verdi got a penalty. Beretta got booked.

Here is what Ash said about the game :

Official formations :

De Vito's Citadella won 2-1 against AlbioLeffe, De Vito played the full game .

http://www.albinoleffe.com/societa/archivio-news/2600-cittadella-vs-albinoleffe-2-a-1.html

Di gennaro scored for Modena in their 4-1 loss to Reggina

http://www.regginacalcio.com/news/a...-reggina-modena-0-0-emozioni-al-granillo.html

Edit out my last line :beer:

Also Romagnoli's team Pescara won their game against Verona 2-1. He played the entire game (and also got booked)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Edit out my last line :beer:

Also Romagnoli's team Pescara won their game against Verona 2-1. He played the entire game (and also got booked)
I edited it out. BTW, I put that about Romagnoli yesterday...

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Ascoli - Torino bad quality highlights at the start of this video:

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
Soldier i wont read a word over here but I am stopping by to say Great Work man :thumbsup: we can make him mod for youth forums nothing else.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Soldier i wont read a word over here but I am stopping by to say Great Work man :thumbsup: we can make him mod for youth forums nothing else.
Thanks man:thumbsup:

Here is what Oudumadi had to say about his Serie B debut with Torino :

Happy for his debut in garnet, also topped the winning goal, the midfielder grenade Nnamdi Oduamadi : <<I am very happy with the goals, it was a wonderful debut. I'm also happy for the good performance of Verdi's my friend, a very talented player. It 'was nice that it was he the first to come to me to embrace his goal: even before a teammate, he is a friend for me. I can only thank the coach for the opportunity he gave me.>>.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
One shot from Paloschi made it to the highlights(at the start of the video)

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Di Gennaro's goal should be in this highlight :

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pierre Aubameyang scored Saint Ettiene's only goal in their 2-1 loss to Sochaux in the 35th minute. He played the whole match.

Sochaux : Richert, Corchia, Peybernes, Mouyokolo, Sauget, Anin, Mikari (puis Nogueira 87e), Boudebouz, Martin, Privat (puis Roudet 91e), Maïga. Entr : Bazdarevic
ASSE : Ruffier, Perrin (cap), Marchal, Paulao, Ghoulam, Guilavogui (puis Batlles 58e), Clément, Sako, Aubameyang, Saadi, Sinama-Pongolle (puis Lemoine 30e). Entr : Galtier

Getafe drew 1-1 against Levante. Albertazzi didn't feature, and he wasn't even called up. :/ Have no idea why...he was playing pretty a lot in the friendlies...might be an injury for all we know...

Didac Villa's Espanyol lost 0-1 to Mallorco. Didac Villa played the whole match.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lega Pro Coppa Italia Matches :

Stroppa's Sudtirol were destroyed by Cremonese 0-3, only one of Milan's players played [Santonocito ] , and he played the full match. He probably was giving the rest of the players a rest since they played a match a few days ago. They were all on the bench btw [ Miskiewicz, Schenneti, Chinellato ] .

US CREMONESE - FC SUEDTIROL 3-0 (2-0)
US Cremonese (4-3-3): Alfonso; Semenzato, Rigione, Cremonesi, Arcari; Tacchinardi, Dettori, Fietta; Nizzetto, Musetti (76’ Bocalon), Samb.
Allenatore: Oscar Brevi
FC Suedtirol (4-3-3): Iacobucci; Kiem (35. Grea), Cascone, Franchini (76’ Fodor), Martin; Bacher (56. Chiavarini), Santonocito, Uliano; Albanese, Ferrari, Fischnaller.
Allenatore: Giovanni Stroppa

Ghiringelli's SPAL won 1 - 0 Giacomense , and Ghiringelli once again played the full match.
SPAL: Teodorani, Ghirighelli, Canzian, Agnelli, Zamboni, A. Vecchi, Melara (25 st Cosner), Bedin, Arma, Laurenti (31 st P. Rossi), Marconi (36 st Mendy). Allenatore S. Vecchi.

GIACOMENSE: Poluzzi, Gorini, Parenti, Vagnati, De March, Sirri, Scaioli (24 st Minardi), Caciagli, Staffolani (35 st Lamenza), Tabanelli, Paci (24 st Ferrara). Allenatore Gadda.

Palibirk's Viareggio drew against Gavorrano 0 - 0. Neither official website has said anything about the match...tuttolegapro didn't help either.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Official : Fossati is loaned to Latina. If anyone of the mods can edit the first post to put him in it....
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60135

I looked for their official website, but I couldn't find any:( If anyone can help me with that...I'd really appreciate it.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
SPAL, Viareggio, Carrarese, and Sudtirol all play in Lega Pro 1 [ league comes right after Serie B]

Poggibonsi, Lecco, and Renate are in Lega Pro 2 [ comes after Lega Pro 1 ]

Ascoli, Varese, Torino, Modena, Citadella, AlbionLeffe, Padova, and Pescara are all in Serie B.

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks, Charbel. I would forget the things you wrote there soon. :D
It would be very helpful if information above written on the first page.

Official : Fossati is loaned to Latina. If anyone of the mods can edit the first post to put him in it....
http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60135

I looked for their official website, but I couldn't find any:( If anyone can help me with that...I'd really appreciate it.

This news does surprise me. I never expected he would be loaned to Serie C club since I thought he is a very talented player, at least from the price we gave Inter to get him (plus 2 other young players).

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Werent a lot of Serie B clubs interested in Fossati?
I remember Hellas Verona were interested according to MN. He probably would find much more playing time with Latina or something.

@Youth: He's still pretty young with very little experience...so it's not much of a problem in my opinion.

Youth

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I remember Hellas Verona were interested according to MN. He probably would find much more playing time with Latina or something.

@Youth: He's still pretty young with very little experience...so it's not much of a problem in my opinion.

He is still young players I agree but he is as young as Verdi and Verdi is being loaned by Serie B club who just relegated to Serie B. I am not saying Verdi as the absolute standard but from what I have seen, Serie C clubs are mostly for our young players who don't show much potential or not top rank in the Primavera.

One question still exists in my mind is why don't we keep him and introduce him for some games in Serie A so that he could be known by other clubs? We do lack of creative players, he could be useful as sub for Emmanuelson (who I thought sub for Seedorf as left CM). Young players IMO need some 'highlights' on them so small clubs aware of them. We have seen that players who got games (even only a couple of games) went to at least Serie B club for loan compared to 'undiscovered' (got almost no chance with senior team) ones who mostly joined Serie C club. Well, I am still not sure if it is better for him to play regular games although in Serie C level compared to training with senior teams and hopefully get some games in Coppa or even Serie A. Maybe I am just a bit upset to see one of our Primavera stars last year play in Serie C not in Serie B.

In the end, I wish him developing to a much better midfielder (central creative midfielder I hope) there and play there as regular player.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

Verdi, De Vito, Beretta and Ghiringelli wasted no time in becoming first team starters for their respective clubs. I dont see no reason why Fossati, who is highly rated can't do the same....

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
There are probably many factors that are involved in this move. The reports coming out that Serie B clubs were interested were most probably true, but he probably decided it was better to go to Latina for some reason. It's worth noting that sometimes players who play like Fossati need time to show their talent and need experience for it to really show - just see Xavi and Pirlo. Pirlo didn't really live up to his name till he came to Milan...Xavi didn't peak very early either. I thought at first it might be due to Latine being close to Milan, but from the looks of it they are based @ Lazio. I am just trying to find logical explanations to why he picked Latina, when Serie B clubs were interested....The one thing that might give us a small explanation is because, according to MN [ if the translation didn't trick me ] , Latina supposedly tried hard to earn his services. Good Luck for him and hopefully he'll be one of the stars of the team...and eventually come back to Milan to yet another loan or to be in the senior squad.

Ghiringelli is in Lega Pro 1 btw.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
We have loaned out Alex Fernando Pontons Paz (1994) to Brescia.

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What happened to Zigoni btw?
I know he is in Lega Pro Avellino, but was it co-own, loan we sold him?

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MilanNews doing a round up [google translation ] :

The Boys in the Serie B:

Giacomo Beretta (On loan Ascoli, Forward, Class 92 ', Italy) Rating: 5.5

Ascoli -Vicenza 1-1, 45 'played (Replaced on 45 'Romeo)

Missed a goal in the first time, not fully convincing in the role of external offensive (Beretta is a pure striker). Range is replaced with Romeo.

Matthew Darmian (on loan to Torino, Defender, Class 89 ', Italy) Rating: 6.5

Turin -Varese 2-0, 90 'played

Try careful and clever in the defense makes a great speech on the roof in the second half, anticipating the enemy and saving his door. Latita a little in attack, 'but Stevanovic is still in the evening of grace.

Andrea De Vito (on loan to Citadel, Defender, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: 5 . 5

Cittadella -Padova 1-4, 90 'played

The Citadel is ditched by his great Padua. A test is not entirely sufficient for the former Spring, an assessment similar to the rest of the rearguard Venetian.

Davide Di Gennaro (on loan to Modena, midfielder, 88 ', Italy) Rating: 6

Modena -Pescara 3-2, 26 'played (Replaced at 26 'from Gilioli)

Bad luck for David, a thousand, the third day, is yet another injury in his career. A muscle trouble, forcing Bergodi to replace it with Gilioli, author of the assisted for the goal of 1-1.

Antonio Donnarumma (on loan to Gubbio, Porter, Class 90 ', Italy) Rating: 5

Sampdoria -Gubbio 6-0, 90 'played

Another feast of goals for Donnarumma, Gubbio with its full mercy of the battleship Sampdoria. The two ejections and two penalties against the Umbrian have certainly facilitated the goalkeeper Campania.

Attila Filkor (on loan to Livorno, Midfield, Class 88 ', Hungary) Rating: -

Livorno -Nocerina 0-2, is not entered

Not even on the bench against Nocerina.

Nnamdi Oduamadi (on loan to Torino, Forward, Class 90 ', Nigeria) Rating: -

Turin -Varese 2-0, is not entered

Infortunatisi in the muscles in midweek, ODU Avru it for about a month.

Wilfred Osuji (co-owned at Padua, Midfield, Class 90 ', Nigeria) Rating: 6

Cittadella- Padova 1-4, 19 'played (Successor to the 71 'headphone jack)

A handful of energy in the final minutes.

Simone Romagnoli (on loan to Pescara, Defender, Class 90 ', Italy) Rating: 5

Modena- Pescara 3-2 , 90 'played

Unresponsive on all three networks of Modena: the biggest mistake, however, accomplishes the goal of Greek, controlling the ball awkwardly during recovery.

Simon Green (co-owned at the Torino, Forward, Class 92 ', Italy) Rating: 6.5

Turin -Varese 2-0, 30 'played (Successor to the 60 'Stevanovic)

Ventura ranks him in the second half in place of the comprehensive Stevanovic. The Varese is on the ropes and down by two goals, but Verdi does play egregious, even going close to the network. Only a super Moreau denies him the joy of scoring first in Serie B.

The Boys in First Division:

Davide Facchin (on loan to Pavia, Porter, Class 87 ', Italy) Rating: 6

Pavia -Reggiana 1-1, 90 'played

Causes then converted a penalty kick. Almost inactive in the second half with nine men with Reggiana.

Mitja Novinic (on loan to Virtus Lanciano, Midfield, Class 91 ', Slovenia) Rating: sv

Bassano Virtus- Virtus Lanciano 0-1, minutes of recovery (Successor to 91 'for Capece) Submitted by the technician after the race Guatieri.

Uros Palibrk (on loan to Viareggio, Forward, Class 92 ', Slovenia) Rating: 5.5

Terni- Viareggio 1-0, 51 'played (Replaced at 51' with Elijah)

Deployed by service owner Maurizi, not particularly pressing. In the second half is replaced by Elijah.

Luca Santonocito (on loan to South Tyrol, Midfield, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: -

Südtirol -Piacenza 1-2, not entered

An unused substitute in the defeat against Piacenza.

Andrea Schenetti (on loan to South Tyrol, Forward, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: 7

Tyrol -Piacenza 1-2, 90 'played

"THE BEST"

Giovanni Stroppa, in his new adventure in South Tyrol, has brought with it one of his pupils, Andrea Schenetti. The attacker outside, lined up against the holder of Piacenza, is the most dangerous of her, panting the opponent's defense with his cross to the poison. Born from his feet the assist for the network of Fischnaller 1-1, however, is useless for the final result.

Gianmarco Zigoni (on loan all'Avellino, Forward, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: -

Avellino -Foligno 2-0, is not entered

Not entered in the match against Foligno.

The Boys in the Second Division:

Philip Perucchini (on loan at Lecco., Porter, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: -

Lecco -Valencian 0-0, entered no

reserve of Durand, on the bench against the Valencian.

Scampini John (on loan to Poggibonsi, Midfield, Class 91 ', Italy) Rating: -

Poggibonsi -Treviso 2-2, did not come

Not even on the bench against Treviso.

http://www.milannews.it/?action=read&idnotizia=60832

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
theacmilanblog TheACMilanBlog
Loaned out players update : Milan's Osuji(co-owned by Padova) entered as a substitute in the 74th minute in his side's 1 - 0 win over Bari.

please follow the blog's twitter account : http://twitter.com/#!/theacmilanblog

SpartanMilan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo, Maldini, Nesta, Thiago Silva, Theo
Verdi, De Vito, Beretta and Ghiringelli wasted no time in becoming first team starters for their respective clubs. I dont see no reason why Fossati, who is highly rated can't do the same....

I think the biggest thing that loans like this give are having to learn to play with grown men, and at this club he should probably be an every game starter which should be good for him.

Next year hopefully he can either come back or get loaned out to a Serie A team