AC Milan - Inter

Reaction score
Hi,

i am a big Ac Milan Fan, i am from Austria and i want to go to the derby.
Now i have some questions:
Is the Milan Derby definitely on Sun, 22.02.2003 15:00 or could it be, that the derby is on Saturday?
When will be the kickoff, 15.00 or 20:30?

thanks
Hoerti

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Well..although in the Serie A schedule all games are played on a Sunday at 15:00..the actual fixture dates and times will vary as the games draw closer..this is due to midweek fixtures like the CL, UEFA cup, Coppa...so the derby could very well be on a Saturday..and likely it will be played at 20.30...

Reaction score
Help!
Can any Tifosi direct me to a website where I can get tickets for the Derby in February? I don't mind paying above face value but I'd rather not get shafted too badly price-wise if you know what I mean? (Winks)

LOL

Timmy
:devil: :devil2: :devil3: :devil2: :devil:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
@ timmytiger

I don't think you will be able to buy a ticket online, the contingent that was available online sold out quickly. You can try your luck with ticket brokers who will charge you around 2-3x face value. Or buy from a scalper, there are hundreds of them hanging around in the San Siro area I was told. Some sell forged tickets, so be cautious. Good luck whatever you decide !

Taulant

subliminal
Reaction score
Fav. Players
RUI COSTA & all milan players
I would like to see the derby again in san siro. Last year I was there.
But I don't know if this year will be organized group going from my country.

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Yes indeed you can buy on the black market near the San Siro area on matchdays..the thing to look out for is of course the integrity of the ticket..ask for the person who's making the sale to show you the ticket..then examine that it has a silver lining across one end of it..this thin silver lining is about 5mm thick and has the Milan crest along it...

Another thing to look out for is that the ticket also sports a collage of people's faces that culminate in one half of the Milan logo..other things to look out for is that one part of it can be torn away..and if you are really concerned about whether the ticket is genuine..bring along a UV light and shine it on the ticket..you should be able to spot a Milan watermark of some sort on the ticket...

Reaction score
You guys are all pretty helpful. Cheers! I've managed to secure tickets through the hotel I'm staying at for 100 euros each, I'm looking forward to the match now I've nothing to worry about. Forza Milano!
lol
Timmy
:devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3: :devil3:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Remember to bring along the tickets! Haha...

Anyway..Milan will be playing as the home side that day..so it really cannot get any better in terms of "Milanistic" atmosphere..just enjoy it..enjoy lots...

Reaction score
sweating.......begrudging.......... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
i've never been to sin siro.......... :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
sorry guys, i actually should have mentioned that i'm an inter fan. you wouldn't bar me from this forum, would you? i promise not to cause any trouble...

lol
timmy

MookyRookie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
crazy timmy... why dont u go to the Inter forum??? maybe they can help u out there... we all thought u were a Milan fan :head: ;) ... at least i did...!!!

Reaction score
the inter forum is piss poor... i like this forum, you guys are dead on... don't hate me 'cos i'm an inter fan. :)

Velez Mostar

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Savicevic, Albertini, Weah, Redondo
Oh no, not supporters of the Merda... :tongue: :D
I think your team will be absolutely demolished by Kaka, Sheva&co!
And Curva Sud will sing and party on till the early morning, while the nord, well -just like always, same old.. :o

11.Maggio 2001: Inter - AC Milan 0 - 6 !!!! :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
What the hell? Inter fan? Ah well..nvm..at least i think the ticket is still the same..else my detailed description would've been useless...

Tommy Sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
WHAT THE F***ING SHIT.....INTER FAN GOD SUCKER?????? IS THIS SOME KIND OF F***ING JOKE????? :rocketwh: :rocketki: :eek:

OOOO......OKE THERE'S A SNEAKER WHO PRETENDED ASKING ABOUT TICKET.......OOO WELL HOW'S OUR FORUM LIKE?
IT'S REALLY REALLY DEFINITELY CERTAINLY BETTER THAN YOURS......... :spank: :devilton: :devilcry: :devilfuc: :devilfuc:

HOPEFULLY WHEN U WERE THERE IN SAN SIRO......OUR MILAN WILL CRUSH TO BITS YOURS MOTHER F***ER INTER CHICKEN SH**.............. :devilass: :devilfir: :rocketki:

MILAN VS "DULL" INTER = 7 - 0 :devilcry:

SHEVA = 3 GOALZ HATTRICK :devilfuc:
INZAGHI = 3 GOALZ HATTRICK :devilfuc:
DIDA = 1 GOALZ
:devilpim: :D

HEHEHAHAHAAHHAHAH........GOALZZZZZ......DIDA MAKES A SCORES....WAKAKAAKAK..... :rocketwh: :devilsmo:

Reaction score
To 'tommy sheva', it would appear to me that you have some anger management issues. If I were you, I'd seek some professional help.
Just for the record I love Milan, they are worthy European champs and I would like to wish all Milan fans good luck for 21.02.04. I'm hoping for a good derby as usual and if you win, you win... there'll be no hard feelings... forza nerazurri!

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:o Tommy-Sheva, why don't you just sh^t up ? You are free to post on some Inter board too if you have the guts. Or can you fire your toy weapons only here + against someone who is very apparently in the minority ?

Interfan, why do I find it hard to believe you love Milan ? ;)

Yan Dao

La Bandiera
Reaction score
Hey hey, he's been pretty courteous here so far, just because he revealed that he's an Inter fan, doesn't mean we should start throwing abuses at him rite?

Peace, but we'll always be 100 steps ahead of Inter :devil: (darn, I dun sound that sincere, ain't I?)

And to Tommy "Soeharto" (sorrie, just couldn't help it), please cool it.

Anderson Lima

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini & Nesta
We are much stronger and we gonna beat Inter one more time.

Last edited:

r4gs

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Perhaps the eternal hatred towards all things 'Inter' is strong amongst some of us..yet i think the self-control over such emotions is quite apparently lacking too...

Tommy it isn't right to let your feelings take over sensibility..Timmy was not a hostile Inter fan who wanted to h4x0r our forums or threaten Milan..just leave him alone if you have a problem..and don't visit this thread...

Tommy Sheva

Beginner
Reaction score
tq guys for ur attention to me ;) .... i really appreciate to all of u BUT.... should i shut my mouth up....? :conf: isn't it forum for talking about our opinion??? :rolleyes: i'm entitle to express my opinion....maybe i'm sorry i was so oversensibility....please forgive me guys eheheh...but this is milan world :o ........
i really don't understand till right now...what make u so proud become "internisti"??? :( :cry: ..(s**t...it's my first time, i type that f***ing name damn.. :tongue: )
obviously :devilrea: ......every single things all about milan must be better, have better management structurs, has richest president, have more throphy, have faithfull players, have great history moment (never lost in 1991-1992 in seri A italian league), have better player's pretty girls,.......etc than all about inter... :devilfir:
what???what r u thinking in ur mind?? u think all this words r so arogant.....NO..... it's fact.....FACE IT....I ALSO DON'T WANT TYPE SUCH AS BULLS**T THINGS :devilass: ...PEACE :cool: :)

MILANISTI WOULD NEVER HAVE BEEN FRIENDLY WITH D*** NERAZURRI :naughty: :devilcon:

NOTE: next time don't ever lost ur way into this milan world :dance: .....go back to ur cage!!!! :devilass: :dance: :sleep: Peace

MILAN FOREVER AND EVER
:devilfir: :devilfir: :devilfir:

liberogrande

Licensed Hattrick Coach
Reaction score
China where catastrophes strike all the time
Fav. Players
Filippo INZAGHI/大因札吉/F.インザ-ギ
Tommy Sheva said:
MILAN VS "DULL" INTER = 7 - 0 :devilcry:

SHEVA = 3 GOALZ HATTRICK :devilfuc:
INZAGHI = 3 GOALZ HATTRICK :devilfuc:
DIDA = 1 GOALZ
:devilpim: :D

HEHEHAHAHAAHHAHAH........GOALZZZZZ......DIDA MAKES A SCORES....WAKAKAAKAK..... :rocketwh: :devilsmo:

:D :devil2: :devil: nice one...i like it

Schedule