Milan's Transferseason round-up

What do you make of our transfer campaign so far?

• Total voters

ernesto

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, nesta, pirlo, inzaghi, buffon
i am very happy with the current squad at our disposal, we have many options to chose from and with a nice mix of experienced players and young potentials. we are finally strong on all 4 lines and we can finally use different formations than the one weve been using for the past 5 years

are u a supporter of man city?

Centre

Milan Icon
Reaction score
u know you're quoting a post thats over a year old right?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
Come on! the window closes at 5 tomorrow, WE MUST buy a full back!

Reaction score
HELLO
I think for this players that needs A.C Milan , very very good players
look goal in youtube.com rubin kazan 1 - 1 inter

Full name: Alejandro Damián (Chori) Domínguez
Date of birth: October 06, 1981
Birthplace: Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Nationality: Argentinian
EU passport: No
Height: 175 cms
Weight: 73 kgs

Club: Rubin Kazan
Position: Forward [R, L, C]
Squad Number: 0
Previous clubs: Quilmes > River Plate > Rubin > (€7m) Zenit > Rubin

International debut: still to do it

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
HELLO

I like your youtubing scouting. Is good. My wishes is for A.C Milan to be signing this player.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
HELLO

Always a dangerous proposition.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Milan bought Zigoni, Beretta, and Del Compare. Anymore youngsters I missed?

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
doni barbini

Reaction score
heyy bro
milan interested for

really really good player

dinho_king10

Banned
Reaction score
Get Dzeko and Cissokho/Maicon

Becks will be a good addition to the team. (But it will make Dinhos impact a little less)

dev1L

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Blog: Milan – the bigger picture

Milan may not have the need to buy any more new players in January, but Ruben Reggiani thinks they might do well to sell a few

A performance like the one on Wednesday by Milan, especially in the month of January, can be a double-edged sword. It will validate the board’s position of not venturing further into the January transfer market after the arrival of David Beckham and youngster Dominic Adiyiah.

Essentially this means the arrival of just one player, the right-footed Englishman, as sources have already dismissed the chances of the Ghanaian forward breaking into the first team. Should Milan be truly done with intakes, they will need to pray for an injury free rest of term as their resources for a certain level of competitiveness are limited.

What we are likely to read though over the coming weeks is of players leaving Milanello for pastures new. Again this is a consequence of the team’s momentary form and Leonardo’s resistance to rotate which restricts space for some. Furthermore it is likely the Rossoneri will look to cash in on some of their assets in view of a busy summer spending spree.

First on that list is Christian Abbiati. The Italian ‘keeper is an undisputed talent, yet the newly found vein of form by Nelson Dida is likely to restrict his appearances and he is worth much more than a place on the bench. Four ‘keepers are too many, one must go, and Abbiati is not short of suitors.

In the defensive department two names appear to be close to goodbyes. Marek Jankulovski, seemingly blocked by the coming of age of Luca Antonini, is highly regarded in the Premier League and it shouldn’t be difficult to find him a new challenge. Kakha Kaladze, last in the centre-back pecking order, wants out and Milan won’t block his exit.

Then there is Alberto Paloschi, currently plying his trade at Parma. The Tardini outfit have already expressed a firm interest in obtaining his full ownership and the Under-21 striker could prove to be quite the cash cow.

Finally, we have Klass-Jan Huntelaar. Eager to make the trip to South Africa with the Netherlands, he is an option of interest across Europe. Possible destinations could be Luciano Spalletti’s Zenit, more likely though a return to Ajax or a move to Germany.

The proven quality of the striker shouldn’t make it impossible to obtain the summer cost of €15m. Yet every time he plays there is a large sense of camaraderie within the team, stressed in midweek by their insistence for him to take the penalty for the fifth goal. He may well stick it out till the end of the season.

Nevertheless the summer dreams that go by the names of Edin Dzeko, Florent Malouda and Milos Krasic will require considerable funds – somebody will have to raise the money…

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/rr4.html

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
isn't malouda on bad terms w/ chelsea? Could see them loaning him out...

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Blog: Milan – the bigger picture

Milan may not have the need to buy any more new players in January, but Ruben Reggiani thinks they might do well to sell a few

A performance like the one on Wednesday by Milan, especially in the month of January, can be a double-edged sword. It will validate the board’s position of not venturing further into the January transfer market after the arrival of David Beckham and youngster Dominic Adiyiah.

Essentially this means the arrival of just one player, the right-footed Englishman, as sources have already dismissed the chances of the Ghanaian forward breaking into the first team. Should Milan be truly done with intakes, they will need to pray for an injury free rest of term as their resources for a certain level of competitiveness are limited.

What we are likely to read though over the coming weeks is of players leaving Milanello for pastures new. Again this is a consequence of the team’s momentary form and Leonardo’s resistance to rotate which restricts space for some. Furthermore it is likely the Rossoneri will look to cash in on some of their assets in view of a busy summer spending spree.

First on that list is Christian Abbiati. The Italian ‘keeper is an undisputed talent, yet the newly found vein of form by Nelson Dida is likely to restrict his appearances and he is worth much more than a place on the bench. Four ‘keepers are too many, one must go, and Abbiati is not short of suitors.

In the defensive department two names appear to be close to goodbyes. Marek Jankulovski, seemingly blocked by the coming of age of Luca Antonini, is highly regarded in the Premier League and it shouldn’t be difficult to find him a new challenge. Kakha Kaladze, last in the centre-back pecking order, wants out and Milan won’t block his exit.

Then there is Alberto Paloschi, currently plying his trade at Parma. The Tardini outfit have already expressed a firm interest in obtaining his full ownership and the Under-21 striker could prove to be quite the cash cow.

Finally, we have Klass-Jan Huntelaar. Eager to make the trip to South Africa with the Netherlands, he is an option of interest across Europe. Possible destinations could be Luciano Spalletti’s Zenit, more likely though a return to Ajax or a move to Germany.

The proven quality of the striker shouldn’t make it impossible to obtain the summer cost of €15m. Yet every time he plays there is a large sense of camaraderie within the team, stressed in midweek by their insistence for him to take the penalty for the fifth goal. He may well stick it out till the end of the season.

Nevertheless the summer dreams that go by the names of Edin Dzeko, Florent Malouda and Milos Krasic will require considerable funds – somebody will have to raise the money…

http://www.football-italia.net/blogs/rr4.html

Good article,i would also add Gatusso to the players were going to sell.We can make some good cash of him now and we dont really need him.

Also Paloschi should be sold if we want to have Dzeko,4 good strikers is a bit to much.With Pato,Dzeko and Bori we should be set.

The 4th back up can be some primavera player.

Im a bit worried though about finding good suitors for the rest bar Huntelaar who we can sell easily.

lexx

try and crack a smile
Reaction score
Fav. Players
costacurta albertini gattuso maldini del piero bernard
I don't think Carlo is in the position where he can afford to lend Milan players the only players that are on the fringes of the team are belletti ballack and mikel maybe malouda when Zhirkov starts rediscovering his CSKA form. Any loans from Chelsea are completely dependent on who chelsea buys this month even so i would rule out getting any strikers on loan someone like deco or ballack would be fantastic.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I don't think Carlo is in the position where he can afford to lend Milan players the only players that are on the fringes of the team are belletti ballack and mikel maybe malouda when Zhirkov starts rediscovering his CSKA form. Any loans from Chelsea are completely dependent on who chelsea buys this month even so i would rule out getting any strikers on loan someone like deco or ballack would be fantastic.

hmmmmmmm..... essien, lampard, deco, ballack, joe cole, mikel, beletti, zhirkov, malouda.

9 midfield players, and we know how he feels about wingers., Zhirkov (and even j.cole) slots in better into midfield than malouda who is a pretty advanced winger. But i agree, won't consider it till they know essien + mikel r coming back safe

Australiano1980

Empire of Brazil
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Van Basten, Savicevic, Gullit, Maldini, Romario, Zidane, Suker, Litmanen, Redondo
Zhirkov or Vargas would be great for our squad.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Pato,Dinho,Nesta,Zlatan,Robinho
I will urge all Milan Fans to stand by the management because there is always recessions in clubs and it seems Ac Milan is facing such situation.This is the time we need to lend our maximum support to the management and show them we are really Milan fans. All the best this season to the Rosenerris.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pirlo,Pato,Dinho,Nesta,Zlatan,Robinho
Please we need young and energetic players to win something this season.thank you for giving me the platform to add something to what my fellow Milan fans are doing.Long live Milan.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
dream signing

we should get Tony Montana from scarface and make him our manager....
man 0 man it would be fun... even Jomo would not dare to raise his voice then :)

TM: what the fck did u just do? i told u to get dzeko and u got me yepes.. u dumb bald fck.. :p:p

B&G - pissssss

:D

p.s. i just love Pacino too much... n it was just for fun :)

SouthClaw

Master of Hadou
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, Pato, T. Silva, Ambrosini, Inzaghi
This poll really needs to be updated.

Schedule