Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Is it mercato feevah time already???

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
between gonzalo and mauro, who has more goals in the league this season does anyone know

6N7OIjS.png

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Interesting. It seems as if our own player, Gonzalo Higuain, is enjoying a clear statistical advantage over this Icardi fella.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I know where the Dead Sea gets its salinity from...

But seriously, have we signed SMS and Icardi yet? Any rumours?

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
wait congo and alec are you both trying to persuade me that gonzalo is in fact scoring more goals that internazionale's mauro icardi no9 this season

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
didn't mb make general an updated signature?

why has he neglected to use it thus far

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
I just want quality players at el milan. if it's barella or parades or any other matherchoth I don't give a Damn. just get me some quality players in milan.

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
he's worth what people are willing to pay for him and last i checked no one paid a dime

Lotito admitted turning down a last minute indecent bid for him. Probably 100m+ from us. Also, his agent said PSG were willing to offer him a much higher salary before he renewed with Lazio.

Meanwhile, absolutely nobody made a firm offer for Barella despite his “great” season. Even Kessie switched clubs after his debut season in Italy :lol:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
So let me get this straight...

SMS was touted at, ballpark, 100M

He didn’t go anywhere and now he’s underperforming

Why in the fuck are any of you bringing up this overhyped player?

being that this is a rhetorical question and no responses to this post will be acknowledged, I’m going to make a ruling on this.

giphy.gif

Hmmm...because he's our SD's favourite player in Italy so we're likely to bid for him again? Lotito confirmed he turned down a massive offer last minute and I doubt Leo's opinion changed in just 7 games unlike some :lol::fp:

Kojak

CAPO DEI CAPI
Reaction score
You citing the "Neymar effect" was a direct implication that transfer sums have only recently inflated the way they have. You can try to deny it all you want, it won't change the reality.

Lol I just told you exactly what I meant and you STILL try to say I said something else. "You can try to deny it all you want, it won't change the reality" :lol: Separately, of course transfer sums have become inflated in a post-Neymar world :fp: Before, the most expensive player in the world cost 100m. Now, everybody expects the same amount for a decent player even Lotito for SMS :lol:

The examples aren't illogical at all. It's funny that you bring up Bundesliga clubs selling low - considering Chelsea sold him for a low price, not Wolfsburg. But strange right - how you acknowledge that Bundesliga teams are known for selling low, yet somehow you didn't factor this in when you tried to talk down on Hakan for being transferred for a low sum, implying that it reflected his low ability.

The examples were PERFECTLY illogical. Trying to compare De Bruyne with Hakan is as ridiculous as it gets. Also, trying to use Pjanic's release clause as a justification for his cheap price is even more foolish. Let me rephrase it to make it even simpler for you. Bundesliga clubs are known for buying AND selling cheap (especially in a pre-Neymar world). Get it now?

As for Hakan, nice try. Unfortunately, he was sold in the same season as a REAL LW talent like Dembele who fetched 100m+ or even Aubameyang (who can also play LW) who went for 65m. Same league, same position but significantly different amounts. That should tell you everything you need to know :lol:

I've been knocking Savic because he isn't even near his level that he played before and it goes beyond simply not meshing well. He struggled on a technical level which is simply inexplicable and a cause for concern. The only man discrediting Savic's abilities is himself by playing well below his means currently. Being able to acknowledge that he is struggling despite being a fan of his potential - that's the sign of a man that lives in reality - you should try it.

Licking ass? I do not engage in such things and sternly condemn this tone of discourse. I also firmly disagree that Hakan is having a worse season considering he doesn't seem to have forgotten how to play football.

Lol so you're going to continue bashing a player based on just 7 games? Especially when he hasn't played his favoured AM position once? If that's the case, you should be slating half our team based on last seasons performances and some of their performances this season too. But no, Mr. Double Standards strikes again :lol: Like I said, luckily Leo doesn't have a goldfish memory when it comes to players.

And yes, Hakan is having a worse season given he's being played in his favourite position (unlike SMS) yet can't find the back of the net :lol:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
AC Milan legend Franco Baresi featured on Sky Italia to talk about the upcoming Milan derby, praising the Rossoneri's head coach Gennaro Gattuso.

"It will be a nice, balanced derby, but it will always depend on the approaches. Icardi and Higuain are two extraordinary strikers. For their respective team, they do important things. We hope our team (Milan) is better (laughs).

"Gattuso? I think he's showing that he's managed to get his ideas across to the team: he knows what Milan is and passes this on to his players."

:love:

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
Alexandre Pato complimented Milan for the arrival of his compatriot Lucas Paquetá, as reported on Corriere dello Sport: "He is really very good. My advice for him is to learn Italian right away, so that he could quickly settle in and try to do well in all the ways, both on and off the pitch. Milan fans are incredible and they will love him".

The Brazilian former star, 29-year old, now playing for the Chinese side of Tianjin Quanjian, expresses his opinion even for the oncoming Milan derby, in particular about the strikes of the two sides: “Higuain is great, he will be a protagonist of the derby and I’m sure he will do very well at Milan. Even Icardi is a very good player, with a big talent. However, I think that matches could be determined by individual players, but to win the league you need all the team”.

And about his possible comeback to Milan: “I’ve spoken two times with Leonardo and, obviously, there have been jokes about this. Leo has always manifested me his esteem, and I did the same. My contract in China will expire in one year, than we will see what happens”.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Lotito admitted turning down a last minute indecent bid for him. Probably 100m+ from us. Also, his agent said PSG were willing to offer him a much higher salary before he renewed with Lazio.

Meanwhile, absolutely nobody made a firm offer for Barella despite his “great” season. Even Kessie switched clubs after his debut season in Italy :lol:

No one made a bid for Barella?

:lol:

Is the transfer window open? Did anyone bid for SMS 'during' the season last year?

Last I checked, no one made a bid for SMS either. Lotitio can run off his mouth as much as he wants, if he cant name who bid for him it might as well mean fuck all.

but

#kojaklogic.

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
I don’t know about the rest of the 15,000 RnB members, but I have never read a full sentence of slowjack’s posts

Pure circle jerk drivel

General

Reaction score
Fav. Players
No one made a bid for Barella?

:lol:

Is the transfer window open? Did anyone bid for SMS 'during' the season last year?

Last I checked, no one made a bid for SMS either. Lotitio can run off his mouth as much as he wants, if he cant name who bid for him it might as well mean fuck all.

but

#slowjaklogic.

+1

Slowjack... what I do every time Higuain scores or Icardi misses a PK

papaberlu

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan just signed the next Brazilian superstar, are set to have a great mercato, and the derby approaches

and people want to argue Hakan's current form

oh brother

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Bonaventura is heading towards a contract extension until 2022. Leonardo has made contact with Raiola, who he has a good relationship with, and an agreement could be reached by the end of the month. [CorSport]

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
carlo pelegati says milan (leo and rino) thinking about changing formation to 4 3 1 2

with suso as lcm and hakan am(paqueta will come later on)
if we do get ibra he says it could be option .

-------------ibra---------gonzalo-----
----------------hakan----------
suso--------biglia-------kessie

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez
yea good job bonaventura. well deserved. He is a good player. I like good players. we need good players. We can make top 3 with good players. Good players will help us get world class players because good players play good football. Good football attracts world class players and when world class players play alongside good players, the good players often elevate their game and appear world class themselves. lel. so get me good players. k thanks.

paqueta = good player - world class potential
ibra = very good player even at 37
parades = good player. don't think he reaches world class level but being good is enough.

We need lozano who is also a good player but I can wait for a good player like him to arrive.

Good bye.

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i like good players also but to much just good players wont give us top places in future

you need 3-4 top players + good player
top players in this milan are gonzalo and romangoli
good players are suso kessie donna little bit less good are jack hakan.

we need top cm and if keep playing 4 3 3 top lw.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
yea good job bonaventura. well deserved. He is a good player. I like good players. we need good players. We can make top 3 with good players. Good players will help us get world class players because good players play good football. Good football attracts world class players and when world class players play alongside good players, the good players often elevate their game and appear world class themselves. lel. so get me good players. k thanks.

paqueta = good player - world class potential
ibra = very good player even at 37
parades = good player. don't think he reaches world class level but being good is enough.

We need lozano who is also a good player but I can wait for a good player like him to arrive.

Good bye.
Did you just write "good players" 11 times?

I think you are trying to tell us something...!

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
carlo pelegati says milan (leo and rino) thinking about changing formation to 4 3 1 2

this basically means they value 6 month zlatan over suso, cause him as lcm will end his career at Milan :lol: but im not surprised, since we're getting 2 players that are gonna compete for LCM with Bona. Suso is kind of limiting formation choices, but I wouldnt get rid of him like that. He's an important part of the gameplay at the moment.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho

bad idea...esp with suso at lcm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule