All About Television

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Andy Whitfield is dead ...fucking load of crap :cry:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
Watching the new episode now,kinda sad that they wont be any new once till next summer.

Yeah thats the shit bit about the summer shows, you have to wait 10 months at least before they air again.

Btw, next season their will be 16 episodes instead of 12 :thumbsup:

AMF

Beginner
Reaction score
My favourite on air ATM is Louie
Louie is good. Did you see his other show "Lucky Louie"? I thought it was pretty good too but it only aired one season. It's a different format than Louie but similar humor. Not quite as good as Louie (I think he learned from his mistakes with the first show) but decent.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Louie is good. Did you see his other show "Lucky Louie"? I thought it was pretty good too but it only aired one season. It's a different format than Louie but similar humor. Not quite as good as Louie (I think he learned from his mistakes with the first show) but decent.

I took that on after Loiue. It's super for a laughtrack sitcom.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Modern Family is good. HIMYM is facepalmingly bad soo it should suit joyirider. My favourite on air ATM is Louie:

Wholeheartedly agree.

And Julianna Margulies won Best Actress for The Good Wife! Fuck the haters!! :D

Only a matter of time before it's back in England for series 3.

Yoshi

ahmedwuzhere
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo(R9), El Shaarawy, Nesta, Neymar, Montolivo, Maldini, Dinho, De Sciglio, Iniesta, Pato
Idk if this is the right thread, but is anyone else watching Obama's speech to the UN??

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Another suits fan,awesome:thumbsup:

Just watched the pilot for "Person of interest".The leading guy looks a lot like Christian Bale,and is almost as bad ass as he is.

Its Bourne identity on tv,which is not a bad thing at all.Looking forward to the next epi.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
supernatural is back..

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lewis Lit is awesome, his sarcastic timing is perfect.

Been a great first season but a bit predictable towards the end.

So disappointed, most of the shows have become shit now. Fringe is going downhill. CSI's are predictable.

Any one got anything new on TV that's good?

Saw the Pilot of Unforgettable, the redhead is hot but the show is not...

Last edited:

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
So disappointed, most of the shows have become shit now. Fringe is going downhill. CSI's are predictable.

Breaking Bad :thumbsup:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
supernatural is back..

Great start of the season :thumbsup:

Lewis Lit is awesome, his sarcastic timing is perfect.

Been a great first season but a bit predictable towards the end.

I have to say the first episode was really shit,no Peter no fun.

Shows to consider: Supernatural,Sons Of Anarchy,Dexter,Games of Thrones,The walking Dead,Hawaii Five-0,Sopranos,Firefly,Spartacus,24,White Collar,That 70`s show,Moon Light,Nikita.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boardwalk Empire season 2?

I will try that one out, thanks.

Breaking Bad :thumbsup:

On that, one of the better ones now.

Great start of the season :thumbsup:

I have to say the first episode was really shit,no Peter no fun.

Shows to consider: Supernatural,Sons Of Anarchy,Dexter,Games of Thrones,The walking Dead,Hawaii Five-0,Sopranos,Firefly,Spartacus,24,White Collar,That 70`s show,Moon Light,Nikita.

Yeah, they have no direction what so ever now without Peter.

Watching/watched the ones in bold and a host of other shows but nothing exciting atm.

I love the HBO ones. So will check Broadwalk Empire out and waiting for them to bring out some new ones.

Am currently looking forward to Luck by HBO, promo looks good and Dustin Hoffman is a great actor. Will be out in Jan 2012.

Last edited:

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Anyone watch Terra Nova?

Pretty impressed after watching the pilot even tho it is a bit cliched

Too bad chances for it to survive the cancellation chop are limited, considering the cost of making it

I can honestly see yet another Kings situation :(

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Still no Peter in the second episode but major improvement.I love it,the case was good ,and both Olivia`s rocked:D

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fringe was poor once again, this weeks case was decent but what I dont understand is, what was the point of having Peter in the first 3 seasons when he doesnt 'exist' in the start of the 4th season or better yet, why eliminate him from the equation now?

Would have been much better having Peter around and the two Olivia's fight for him :thumbsup:

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fringe is becoming boring :thumbsdown:

Terra Nova :thumbsup:

Kinda cheesy but I like it

Is that the one about some family from the future coming back to the present year?

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Fringe was poor once again, this weeks case was decent but what I dont understand is, what was the point of having Peter in the first 3 seasons when he doesnt 'exist' in the start of the 4th season or better yet, why eliminate him from the equation now?

Would have been much better having Peter around and the two Olivia's fight for him :thumbsup:

His not totally out ,his reaching back trough the streams of time or what ever(with Walter)his probablly gonna be back in the next episode.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Family from the future going back to prehistoric age (dinosaurs)

But yea

And doing what exactly? Building the "future"? :lol:

Will check out the Pilot.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
And doing what exactly? Building the "future"? :lol:

Will check out the Pilot.

Future is fucked. Global warming fucked them and oxygen is running out. Therefore they had to go back in time to build a new civilization and do things differently this around....

Yea, same old same old. But I like it. It beats the rest of the crap that is on TV these days. I am not to big on too much drama and I actually like light stuff like this....

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Watching FRIENDS again,best comedy on TV EVER!

At 1*09 were the monkey escapes.Damn Rachel and her school girl outfit,always gives me a boner:D

Schedule