Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibra, Binho, Pato its time to dream and see you in a few years Mario

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I read Eriksen will stay at least one more season with Ajax. He signed for a reason for Ajax when he could have joined better clubs. I guess he finds it better for his development.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
does not necessarily mean that he'll leave for milan. not at all. and i think there was some interview with him a while back where it sounded very much like he doesnt favor milan at all. idk. i got the impression that he's a real merda merc or something of the sort. who knows.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Costacurta, Seedorf, Albertini, Inzaghi, SES, Montolivo etc.
For those who didn't see it, Eriksen was MoM against England, playing in a classic '#10' role in the game midweek. Was really impressed with him there, apparently he was amazing midweek as well. Check out the highlights vs England:

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
nice :D

Honestly... Ericksen, Ganso, Lamela... don't care. I trust our scouts. Ganso is clearly most 'ready' atm. And possibly best prospect. But he is nearly 3 years older than Erickson and Lamela so I don't think it's fair to compare.

If we miss on Ganso, I won't mind as long as we get a big time prospect like this. I remember when Milan missed on Ronaldinho, most people were upset. We got some unknown from brazil named Kaka. Turned out ok...

Sven

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Honestly... Ericksen, Ganso, Lamela... don't care. I trust our scouts. Ganso is clearly most 'ready' atm. And possibly best prospect. But he is nearly 3 years older than Erickson and Lamela so I don't think it's fair to compare.

Yeah, when Ganso was 18 he was not high rated as Eriksen and Lamela are now. He made to the U-20 WC in 2009, but was not specially brilliant there, Alex Teixeira and Giuliano (and Alan Kardec lol) were the ones who got all the spotlights.

TBH, Ganso only have 6 months of top football, the first half of 2010, when Santos had an amazing squad and was playing mostly against very weak opposition in Paulista and Copa do Brasil.

Of course he is special, no doubt. But it's not a decision as obvious as it seen. The hype over players change every week. Milan don't overpay. As you wrote, we gotta trust our scouts.

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Thats what i have been thinking of for months wile most on this drool over Ganso. He didnt even get into the under 20 starting 11 was kept out by Giuliano. He has made his name mainly of beating small Brazilian team in the regional chamiopships and then got his second major injury.

Erikson is playing for one of europes biggest clubs even now and playing in cl and everdise

frankf31

Forza Mailand!
Reaction score
i would love for eriksen to be a milan player. he will be a superstar. i would take him over ganso, he has more potential and more top level experience, and he would probably be cheaper.

ToonInvader

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Seedorf, Zidane, Inzaghi
anyway, if dorf stays in the team, we already have 2/3 potential AMs.

honestly, i'd gor a CM this summer, a good one, adn waiting for crashing milions on a young AM.

the only big money spending we could do is an eventual pato's replacement. Srsly, another AM will just get things worst and more complicated than it is already the case.

right now, we need a midfielder + a defender.

Let's give pato, ibra, binho, cassano, boateng ( !!!) a bit of time...

flyingduck#7

Beginner
Reaction score
anyway, if dorf stays in the team, we already have 2/3 potential AMs.

honestly, i'd gor a CM this summer, a good one, adn waiting for crashing milions on a young AM.

the only big money spending we could do is an eventual pato's replacement. Srsly, another AM will just get things worst and more complicated than it is already the case.

right now, we need a midfielder + a defender.

Let's give pato, ibra, binho, cassano, boateng ( !!!) a bit of time...

Dorf is not in his prime anymore, you have to admit that. Boa is versatile midfielder but he wasn't build specifically for AM. Ericksenn, from what i saw on the vid, really is a natural AM. He know how and when to give through pass, cross, and shoot. This man has "brain". I'd rather have him than Ganso because he's playin in europe already. If ericksenn can come at low price why not?? Also Milan has interested to him before he moved to ajax, it means milan's scout has following him for quite some time.

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Yeah, when Ganso was 18 he was not high rated as Eriksen and Lamela are now. He made to the U-20 WC in 2009, but was not specially brilliant there, Alex Teixeira and Giuliano (and Alan Kardec lol) were the ones who got all the spotlights.

TBH, Ganso only have 6 months of top football, the first half of 2010, when Santos had an amazing squad and was playing mostly against very weak opposition in Paulista and Copa do Brasil.

Of course he is special, no doubt. But it's not a decision as obvious as it seen. The hype over players change every week. Milan don't overpay. As you wrote, we gotta trust our scouts.
How has Alex Teixeira been doing? When i watched him he was quite impressive. I still believe by the way, that we should try for Giuliano if he's not over priced , he's the least one hyped but is an amazing talent.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Associazione Calcio Milan
How has Alex Teixeira been doing? When i watched him he was quite impressive. I still believe by the way, that we should try for Giuliano if he's not over priced , he's the least one hyped but is an amazing talent.

Giuliano went to Dnipro [Ukraine] and Texeira is at Shakhtar if im not mistaken :D

I find Douglas Costa a fantastic talent, one to watch out for.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I find Douglas Costa a fantastic talent, one to watch out for.

apparently has problems with professionalism. Man utd were about to sign him, but there were major questions about his partying, and fergie declined.

He's also TINY

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
apparently has problems with professionalism. Man utd were about to sign him, but there were major questions about his partying, and fergie declined.

He's also TINY

Hes tiny yes, he has a past yes, but United still want him and the real reason that Fergie couldn't sign him was money. Even now he has a minimum release clause at Shakhtar of 20m and then wont sell until someone pays that amount.

United tried to sign him but failed and Shakhtar succeeded the second time they tried. They signed 80 percent of him for 12 million if im not mistaken and may have signed the rest by now or will do so in the near future.

As for United, they had just spent about 10m [pounds] for Smalling at that time and they were already pretty full on the wingers...

Hes done pretty well this season at Shakhtar despite still not being a proper regular. He is very talented and as i said one to watch out for.

PS i read somewhere that Leo wanted him when he started his Milan adventure.

Sonny.Bill.Williams

WUNDERKIND
Reaction score
Goetze is better than all of the above . . bundesliga>eredivise. . . so much potential . and has a release clause of only 8mil :eek: . . .great mentality/profes sional aswel (n/r) . . . best player in is age bracket . . . future balon'dor . . . just watch barca buy him

sammy22

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
United tried to sign him but failed and Shakhtar succeeded the second time they tried. They signed 80 percent of him for 12 million if im not mistaken and may have signed the rest by now or will do so in the near future.

As for United, they had just spent about 10m [pounds] for Smalling at that time and they were already pretty full on the wingers...

Hes done pretty well this season at Shakhtar despite still not being a proper regular. He is very talented and as i said one to watch out for.

PS i read somewhere that Leo wanted him when he started his Milan adventure.

Mabye u should ask urself why he wasnt first choich this season, or a regular in brazil youth teams. Youtube has made him out to be much better than he is, very little work ethic and very bad profesisonal

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Mabye u should ask urself why he wasnt first choich this season, or a regular in brazil youth teams. Youtube has made him out to be much better than he is, very little work ethic and very bad profesisonal

Nothing like that, really dunno where you got that from. Very simple, adapting to a new league and the cold weather and also on top of that there is a foreigner limit in the first XI. Im sure you have seen that Shakhtar have a good base of Brazilians and other non Ukranian players. Not easy holding down a place but so far in just about a year + at the club hes done pretty well.

Your condemning him for his past or his brilliance shown on youtube, i've seen him play in their league matches and in the CL and trust me he is quality. He may be a bit fragile but the talent is certainly there and dont forget that hes still only 20.

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eriksen dominated Anderlecht today in the europa league. He scored a goal and assisted two others. Here's the goal:

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Eriksen dominated Anderlecht today in the europa league. He scored a goal and assisted two others. Here's the goal:

Looks handy... Whats the price tag on this kid?

All the chat of Ganso is getting boring, I'm scared we're going to miss out on him, have no back up and re-new Dorf, so options are a must!!!

Christian

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks handy... Whats the price tag on this kid?

All the chat of Ganso is getting boring, I'm scared we're going to miss out on him, have no back up and re-new Dorf, so options are a must!!!

Well they used to talk about 12M euro's, but I have a feeling it's rising quickly at the moment, cause he's in excellent form, and Frank De Boer seems very happy about him.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
Well they used to talk about 12M euro's, but I have a feeling it's rising quickly at the moment, cause he's in excellent form, and Frank De Boer seems very happy about him.

Well if he's in form, fit, half the price of ganso and has the same potential I dont see why not... And before anyone says but he's from Denmark and hasn't proven anything, I'd like to point out that Ibra came from an non South American country, played for a certain Dutch team then went onto great things!

The fascination with Brazilians is getting a little tiresome, it doesn't matter where a player comes from, if he's good enough he can come to Milan. I'd have had Afellay and Ozil at Milan by now, but hey... Then we wouldn't need Ganso :eek:

If Ganso comes great, but if not we should have other options and giving Ajax say 50 million for Steklenberg, Vertonghen, Van Der Wiel and Eriksen sounds got to me :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
I like how at about 1:35 he is juking 3-4 milan players get's his shot off with ease.

ummm, yes please.

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
He's really being awesome lately. Wasn't sure before he was ready, but now if only we had him as AM and not Seedorf.. blehhhh.... but.... Eriksen won't leave Ajax for at least one more season. Maybe smart by him, taking steps not too soon. Awesome prospect.

aztattooedsean

Primavera
Reaction score
Goetze is better than all of the above . . bundesliga>eredivise. . . so much potential . and has a release clause of only 8mil :eek: . . .great mentality/profes sional aswel (n/r) . . . best player in is age bracket . . . future balon'dor . . . just watch barca buy him

tons of potential for both BVB Dortmund and the German National team but I see him remaining there for a little while especially if they win the bundesliga and gain CL football.

Stupid UK newspapers had Manchester United looking into him and Mr. Fergie and stuff it. I enjoy Dortmund and the young guns. It is expected that so much of their young talent is all of a sudden looked highly upon by all money spending clubs.

acmilan4ever

Fan of the Sheva's
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Cristian... reminds me more of an Ozil style player. Is he left footed cause that finish is nifty. But other's ive seen with his right.

Wanna give me a full scouting report :)?

Ajax have produced some great players over the years. The likes of Dennis Bergkamp, Marc Overmars, Edwin van der Sar, the de Boer brothers, Clarence Seedorf, Edgar Davids and Patrick Kluivert have all come through the Ajax academy and gone on to achieve greatness on the world stage. Even though the great Ajax production line has dimmed recently, there is one player that could restore the Dutch club’s sterling reputation in bringing through youth player. That player is Christian Eriksen, the Danish midfielder who has been labelled as the “next Wesley Sneijder”, and his potential has alerted the likes of Arsene Wenger, who wants to bring the Dane to the Emirates next season.

The young Dane, 18, is on the verge of breaking into the Ajax first team squad and has made nine appearances for the Eredivisie club this season, with four of those coming off the bench. The midfielder also made his international debut for Denmark this year, playing in the loss to Austria this month. Eriksen has been compared with his illustrious predecessors at Ajax, drawing comparisons with the likes Michael Laudrup, Sneijder and Rafael Van der Vaart because of his style of play. An attacking midfielder and typical number 10, Eriksen is small but has good vision, dribbling skills and an incisive final pass, but has been playing out of position on the left wing for Ajax this season. He can play on the wing because he is genuinely two footed, which makes him a dangerous player when he is running at defenders with his pace.

Ajax boss Martin Jol has heaped praise on his midfield prodigy, saying:

“I have to be very wrong if this player will not become a good, a very good or a top player.”

Eriksen is wanted by a host of top European clubs, with the likes of Barcelona, Arsenal, Chelsea and Real Madrid interested in signing the Ajax prodigy. Dennis Bergkamp is a keen admirer of Eriksen’s abilities and has recommended him to Arsene Wenger, who is keen to bring the midfielder to the Emirates.

Eriksen’s contract at Ajax expires next year and as he is on a low-paid youth team deal, meaning that he can be signed on the cheap. If he can adapt as well to the Premiership as his former Ajax teammate Thomas Vermaelen, then he could be another great find for Arsenal. And with Arsene Wenger being one of the best managers in the world at developing young talent, then Arsenal could be a great platform for Eriksen to develop and fulfil that excellent potential.

http://www.footballfancast.com/2010...ing-report-arsenal-target-christian-eriksen-2

Eriksen might be a typical Ajax player but he didn't actually graduate through the ranks of the Amsterdam side's illustrious youth academy.

The versatile midfielder joined Ajax from Odense at the age of 16. Immediately considered to be one of the most promising youngsters around, he scored plenty of goals in both the club's under-16 (B1) and the under-18 (A1) sides.

Eriksen was promoted to the senior side halfway the 2009-10 campaign and made his official debut in the 1-1 away draw against NAC.

His international debut for Denmark in an international friendly away to Austria came just a few weeks after his 18th birthday. Most commentators commended the 34 minutes he played, after coming on as a substitute for Daniel Jensen.

Eriksen can run deep and shoots well with both feet - even from a long distances - and is generally a dangerous outlet with the ball at his feet. And he's already considered to be one of the biggest talents Danish football has produced in a generation.

With excellent passing and shooting skills, he is also a strong dribbler and has the ability to twist and turn past his opponent with rapid movement. Additionally, the 18-year-old has great vision.

Like every youngster, Eriksen still has some flaws in his game though. He gets rushed into giving a pass or aiming a shot on goal too quickly every now and then.

The highly-rated midfielder has also not yet realised that not every touch of the ball has to result in a decisive through pass or goal.

His eagerness to be decisive often leads to loss of possession too often and Eriksen has to improve this part of his game if he wants to be a truly world class player.

Nevertheless, such flaws appear to be just a matter of experience and the youngster is likely to improve by playing more matches at the highest level.

Eriksen has played the majority of his matches for Ajax on the left wing in a 4-2-3-1 formation, but he can also play on the right or as a trequartista. He could even act as a support striker in a 4-4-2 formation.

The hot prospect is not expected to get a lot of playing time at the World Cup, but his versatility could prove to be a weapon for Morten Olsen

Read more: http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2890...couting-report-christian-eriksen-denmark-ajax

Reaction score
Okay and lets go Berlu and Galliani this Summer:Ganso,Lamela,Sakho,Astori,Lucas,Neymar,Eriksen,Coentrao,Van Der Wiel and nobody can stop us then :D we'll have soooooo many options oh and Chiellini would make a decent sub for Coentrao

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Okay and lets go Berlu and Galliani this Summer:Ganso,Lamela,Sakho,Astori,Lucas,Neymar,Eriksen,Coentrao,Van Der Wiel and nobody can stop us then :D we'll have soooooo many options oh and Chiellini would make a decent sub for Coentrao

LOL. Nice

Schedule