Crespo ready for ACM ?!

Acer1899

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Entire Milan squad
K-J said:
mad4milan said:
Crespo's alleged pricetage is £11m (approx. €16.5m)

São Paulo's asking €20m for Fabiano
Another reason to go for Crespo.

Another reason to pick Chevanton. cheaper then Crespo and Luis Fabiano, and a safer purchase as he's proven he can score in Italy.

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
I'm not sure what Lecce's asking price for Chevanton is. But it's not low either. I'd rather go for proven top quality then 'a nice fast player at a mid-table (or worse) team'

Sandro Nesta

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Kaka, Maldini!, Inzaghi, Gattuso
yeah I agree K-J we should think more about crespo cause we know he has the talent and he he has already a lot of experience
we should buy him or drogba he has already had a uefa cup final and just one year of real prof football

W.H.I

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Shevchenko, Kaka', Pirlo, Smith, Maldini, and many others
i much agree if Milan bougth young striker next season, and give Boriello more chance to play( to prepareing him too replace Inzaghi :D :D )

sid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
A.Nesta
Sandro Nesta said:
Yeah he would be a good signing and hopefully now still a defender as second big signing

Hey nice signature pic mate...
Nesta with the beard :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I say we let whore Hernancita Bebe Crespo whore her/his ass for Pimpramovich a lil longer.

End of discussion :D :devil3: :tongue:

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
Passion for *9* said:
I say we let whore Hernancita Bebe Crespo whore her/his ass for Pimpramovich a lil longer.

unless, of course, pimpramovich is getting frustated with hbc's impotency ooops... inconsistency!! :D

Reaction score
Chevanton would be a better fit for Milan imo. He's cheaper than Luis Fabiano and Fernando Torres, younger than Crespo, and proven in Serie A. Plus, he's not likely to make alot of fuss about being benched in favour of Pippo. Crespo will cause some controversy and 'SuperPippo' won't be liking that me no think ;) :tongue:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
milan_fan said:
Passion for *9* said:

unless, of course, pimpramovich is getting frustated with hbc's impotency ooops... inconsistency!! :D

Yea... good point but then it's up to Pimpramovich to dispose of that worn-out hag. What's not good enough for him isn't good enough for us either. We are Milan + shouldn't further lower our standards, dammit ! :D

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The Lost Juventino said:
If Hernan can't satisfy Roman how will Galliani and Mr PM cope with him?

I think he could be useful as a coathanger in the San Siro Store. Or polish the silverware at the HQ. That's a respectable job for s.o. with his disreputable past + he should be grateful if given this chance ;)

Better of course: Steer clear of him. He is trouble whatever he does.

milan_fan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
kaka, pirlo, gilardino, pippo, dida, sheva
Passion for *9* said:
Or polish the silverware at the HQ.

now i know why roman's trying to get rid of him!! Silverwares at stamford bridge?? ;)

Schedule