i want him

just imagine him against inter in the derby

OMG bring him WE HAVE TO WIN THE SERIE A + cOPPA ITALIA THIS YEAR

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
I'm ok with him at milan, BUT just give him a contract for 1 year and then we'll see how he do.

Marco Gullit

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, Baresi, Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Seedorf...
I'm not overly for him coming, but if we're not going to get Lazzari then he's the perfect guy to come in and rotate in and out with Ambro and Gatt and allow them to rest before CL matches. So he makes sense in a way... Also, one main thing about him is that when he plays against you he's the sort of player you scream at, but you'd rather him on your team than playing agaist it ;)

I'd much rather we brought in a young South American, but if all the rumours of Ganso, Lamaela, Sakho, Coentrao, Luiz, etc is just paper talk, then Mexes and Van Bommel will at least help us secure Serie A and allow us to rest a CB and DM before important CL matches.

Its a short term fix, but hopefully not an excuse not to buy younger, better players in the Summer!

A LB and CAM would be better, but you'll probably pay through the nose for quality during the January market... But if we bring in Mexes and MvB in January, get the Serie A title, make it past Tottenham in ther CL, then sign Jucilei, Ganso, Coentrao and Luiz or Sakho in the Summer, we'll be happy enough :tongue:

Brambo83

Primavera
Reaction score
Mark van Bommel is a complete asshole to opponents and probably one of the most annoying players to play against. But its not like he's a psycho or trouble maker in the dressing room.
He is very solid defensively and although he's no Pirlo or something, he does know how to pass/shoot. He's not declining in ability yet, but he is 33 already and he might demand 2,5 year contract.

Not sure whether it would be a good purchase, could help out this year and the next though.

Dutchie-Milan

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Gattuso-Van Bommel-Pirlo or Gattuso-Van Bommel-Ambrosini or Van Bommel-Pirlo-Flamini...options enough.I would like him here,sure he is a complete douche,but i want the best for Milan and he would give us a great hand.

Upgrade on Rino&Ambro(its true)and Pirlo and him in one midfield with a DM would be just.....!!!

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Bierhoff, Pippo Inzaghi, Eto'o, Nedved.
Pirlo - Flamini
Van bommel

World class midfield shit there.

For pedo, senatore haters whatever... let face it he'll comes.

ACM_SPLIT

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
boban, pippo, serghino, van basten, kaka
One of the dritest and mean player of all time.
He should the start every game with yellow card.

DOES NOT DESERVE MILAN JERSEY!!!!

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Whats with the recent asshole fetish going on @ Via Turatti? Capitao Lugano mind controlling galliani?

I really dont see this going trough. Neither robinho or zlatan probably want him here and lets face it we already got a huge collections of egos in the locker room. Dont know if gattuso, ambro and co will be able to handle all the douchebagness.

If he does come than i can only wish he performs like he did with bayern in the recent years.............behaves and doesn't injure binhos toothpick legs.

Sheva0172

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Pippo, Nesta
v. Bommel isn't a douche at all off the pitch. He only does almost everything to win a match.

He's cheap, good on and off the ball and he dictates the game from midfield. Thats all good.

To bad he's 33.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
^
He's only douchebag on the field IMO
tbh Gattuso play is the same from outsider view.

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Gattuso plays rough here and there but no where near as rough as bommel. Its pretty clear difference IMO even 4 people who dont know all that much for gattuso. Bommel has a bigger reputation when it comes to on pitch shenanigans.

Bunnee

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Srsly, Cassano was a risky signing, but VB is a... fucking Van Bimmler

Reaction score
Fav. Players
andrea pirlo-arjen robben-filippo inzaghi-mesut ozil-
come on guys he's no that bad he maybe an asshole int the dfence but i think we can keep him on the subs 2 m is not too expensive and i think he can be good in ome matches so as a subs i accept official squad no fuckinnggg way we just cant so giving orders to the defence and i think that's why bayern dont want him :)

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
come on guys he's no that bad he maybe an asshole int the dfence but i think we can keep him on the subs 2 m is not too expensive and i think he can be good in ome matches so as a subs i accept official squad no fuckinnggg way we just cant so giving orders to the defence and i think that's why bayern dont want him :)
Bayern backline is beyond horrible its not his fault.

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Man, I'm not so sure if Van Bommel would even get playing time here at Milan. He's not a bad player, but I think that he would be a short term signing if we do get him. Just one year, to see how he does.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Man, I'm not so sure if Van Bommel would even get playing time here at Milan. He's not a bad player, but I think that he would be a short term signing if we do get him. Just one year, to see how he does.
Again. why ?
He's better than anyone in our midfield.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Junior & Messias
Van Bommel is not coming to Milan, It's just some stupid Reports !!!

BrasilianMilan

Eternal Rossonero
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Seedorf, Romagnoli, Paqueta, Piatek
Again. why ?
He's better than anyone in our midfield.

I guess you're right. It's just that everyone else says NO! he sucks and stuff. But whenever someone says that about a player we sign, they always tend to do well actally. So I guess Van Bommel wouldn't be too bad.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
I want him because this dressing room is going to explode :D

Oh and just to make c4m angry :D

Last edited:

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
I guess you're right. It's just that everyone else says NO! he sucks and stuff. But whenever someone says that about a player we sign, they always tend to do well actally. So I guess Van Bommel wouldn't be too bad.

The ones who say he sucks are wrong. Even though we have good DM's, he's even better. Still, there are reasons why not to sign him.

I'm ok with him at milan, BUT just give him a contract for 1 year and then we'll see how he do.

Worst case scenario would be Van Bommel sticking here too long, I agree, giving him a contract of a few years is a bad idea.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Gattuso, Maldini, Pirlo, Pato, Abate, Roberto Carlos, Kaka, T.Silva, Pippo
Van Bommel really is a no-go to me.

At first he's no good football player, it's just his experience that makes him good. But hey, our midfield is like average 32 year? Experience enough if you ask me.
Second he's an asshole, and ok Ibra is/was an asshole too, but he's one of the best in the world which covers that.

I'd rather see him going to merda, more his style, or he can replace Melo at juve.

I'd love to see Lazzari come, he's 26, good, and italian.

MonsterKane

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo RuiCosta Cafu Balakov Seedorf Nesta VanBommel Gattuso Redondo Baresi Maldini Shevchenko Kahn

At first he's no good football player, it's just his experience that makes him good. But hey, our midfield is like average 32 year? Experience enough if you ask me.
Second he's an asshole, and ok Ibra is/was an asshole too, but he's one of the best in the world which covers that.

I'd rather see him going to merda, more his style, or he can replace Melo at juve.

Bullshit.

Not a good football player? :rolleyes:
Lazzari will never ever reach Van Bommel's level. The Dutchman could kick Lazzari's ass whenever he wanted to. Whether you like Van Bommel or not, he simply is one of the finest players in his position.

fertygo

Battering Striker
Reaction score
Fav. Players

You fooling yourself if think Van Bommel isn't good player.

I''m not his biggest fan, he's douche on the pitch...

But I'm struggling to suggest name that better than him as Anchorman, maybe Xabi Alonso, but that its.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
strasser and flamini thats the only problem but we are fighting all the fronts and if we are going for a strong lb rb and midfielder we can push for all the 6 titles.

least needed player but he is an animal, I know he is against my philosophy on milan but i somehow want this douche in milan

Revolution

Io Ci Credo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi, Maldini, Pirlo, De Rossi, Pjanic, Schweini, Prince, Abate
Galliani said we don't want Van Bommel and the only thing we're looking for is a defender

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ibrahimovic, T Silva
I dont think van bommel and ibra would do well together, they had a big argue last time sweden - holland faced eachother last summer

Schedule