How do you all follow Milan?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & the WHOLE SQUAD of AC Milan from the past n present. Except Beckham & Ibrahamovic.
on the telly as now my local cable shown all the Serie A Games. for news and others, this forum of course.

milan07

Security
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Djokovic, Diego Armando Maradona
rojadirecta.es
myp2p.eu

Download sopcast and veetle and enjoy

Susan

Sempre Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Sandro Nesta, Thiago Silva, Pippo, Ibra, Kaka
Wow i thought there wouldn't be 1 country in the whole of Europe where they don't show Serie A and to know they don't show it in Austria! :eek:

Do they show other leagues such as the Premier League,Primera Liga and Bundesliga(due to your main language being German?) apart from the Austrian league ofcourse!

They do show some EPL stuff on a german channel, this channel also has the english cup games, sometimes I see a bit of those matches. I think this one is the only free channel that shows some league games, I don't know any austrian channel that show any league games, apart from our own league.
If I'm right the only channel that has some european league games is sky and I don't have sky, it's a bit expensive and they don't have Serie A on our sky, I would see Milan only in CL matches and to buy sky only for those few CL matches is not worth it for me.

RossoNero83

#RedTurdOut
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Savicevic, Massaro, Simone, Sheva, Kaka and Maldini
Good times for me, spoke to my dad today, he said he might be getting a new sat dish and box which will have all italian sports channels on there, that would be freakin sweet if he gets hold of this.

ACMILANMKD

Con il Diavolo in Corpo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Boban, Oliver Bierhoff, Weah, Sheva, Van Basten
In Macedonia , TV TELMA has the rights for Serie A (for the last 14-15 years) and up until this year we could have watched 3 games per week. It was saturday at 20:30, and sunday at 15:00 and 20:30.
Now -this year they have introduced more broadcasts live. So we have up to 5 games of Serie A ( aforementioned times as well as 18:00 h in saturday and 12:30 in sunday).
So this year there have been live broadcasts from 95 % of the games Milan played. I think that only Bari away game wasn't shown and Cesena in the 2nd round.
TELMA TV both commentators are Merda fans.

As for the CL- another local TV ( I am having cable TV provider) Kanal 5 has rights for this year . They showed most of the games in group phase , but also on their second chanel Kanal5 + . I haven't seen on TV the two Auxerre games. Everything else was shown.

Other than that, I used so far bet365- shit that they started to ask to bet and put a money in your account if you wanted to watch the games.

Serie A is quite popular over here in Macedonia, not only because of Pandev Merda, but for many years . Italy is the closest country of all top5 European leagues, even quite often fro big matches -mostly in Milano or Turin there are travel agencies organizing tickets , transport and so on from Skopje to Italy.

LimerickMilan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Pato, Zidane, Maldini, McGrath, Keane, Weah, Shevchenko, Gullit, Figo, Ronaldo, Inzaghi,
I watch the games on a live stream, I've a decent connection, Sopcast is great, Milan are on it every week, swweeetttt!

Reaction score
I watch the games on a live stream, I've a decent connection, Sopcast is great, Milan are on it every week, swweeetttt!

Any link for this Sopcast site lad?
I watch any game Setanta show,we dont have ESPN so anything else i've got to watch on bet365 on the small little stream,very annoying.

ign

Reaction score
I used to watch Milan on internet streams from polish sat platform (can't afford 1 myself).

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Any link for this Sopcast site lad?
I watch any game Setanta show,we dont have ESPN so anything else i've got to watch on bet365 on the small little stream,very annoying.

It's a program which you gotta download. And then you go to sites such as myp2p.eu to get the game links for it...

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
I'm quite secured this season. Thae past 2 seasons, only a cable TV is airing Serie A games and sometimes they don't always broadcast Milan games, except those late games. The biggest miss was the 1st Milan derby where Ronaldinho scored.

So I changed my cable operator since last season and it's been great. Finally this season another local TV (non-cable) has been showing Milan games and if they don't show it, I can always go to watch it together with the Milanisti Indonesia guys where they use streaming and projected the game into a giant screen where they can have at least 70 people per game with the cost of less that 2 USD. But when it's the big games (especially the Derby and vs Juve) the game can be attended by as much as 500 people (like the 1st Derby this season).

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
I'm quite secured this season. Thae past 2 seasons, only a cable TV is airing Serie A games and sometimes they don't always broadcast Milan games, except those late games. The biggest miss was the 1st Milan derby where Ronaldinho scored.

So I changed my cable operator since last season and it's been great. Finally this season another local TV (non-cable) has been showing Milan games and if they don't show it, I can always go to watch it together with the Milanisti Indonesia guys where they use streaming and projected the game into a giant screen where they can have at least 70 people per game with the cost of less that 2 USD. But when it's the big games (especially the Derby and vs Juve) the game can be attended by as much as 500 people (like the 1st Derby this season).

Whereabouts do you guys usually gather? Maybe someday when I go back to Indonesia...I wanna join u guys :D

Tosho

Primavera
Reaction score
Free on TV. One of the benefits from living in a third world country :D

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Whereabouts do you guys usually gather? Maybe someday when I go back to Indonesia...I wanna join u guys :D
You go to Hanggar, in Pancoran area. They also have Billard hall. It's a futsal place and Milanisti Indonesia used it to watch the game together. I guess it's pretty easy to find :)

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
You go to Hanggar, in Pancoran area. They also have Billard hall. It's a futsal place and Milanisti Indonesia used it to watch the game together. I guess it's pretty easy to find :)

Cool, I'll be there eventually :D

Good to hear that non-cable networks air live Serie A matches again in Indonesia though. The previous two years have been :fp:

patosheva

Milan Legend
Reaction score
i bought arenasport and they show 99% milan games and all sa games every week so i am happy about it

Deunamist

F*** Juventus
Reaction score
222896_182998178418566_100001251565326_453686_680752_n.jpg

Singapore Milan fans at Singapore Serie A fans gathering!

Andromeda

^AC.Milan Girl^
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini
and if they don't show it, I can always go to watch it together with the Milanisti Indonesia guys where they use streaming and projected the game into a giant screen where they can have at least 70 people per game with the cost of less that 2 USD. But when it's the big games (especially the Derby and vs Juve) the game can be attended by as much as 500 people (like the 1st Derby this season).

and where is that gaizka ?

adieet

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
My friend told me that too. Would like to attend it someday. Now, i'm used to watch it alone in my house. TV or Streaming. Sometimes i watch it together with my friend at my house (Big match). Good thing is... I guess i don't remember when did milan lose if we're watching it together at my house. :lol:

Schedule