Milan v Tottenham: English Commentators

Reaction score
England is the most hated nation in Europe so i'm not surprised ! :O

1 WC Victory in 1966 in ENGLAND, when they cheated on the poor Portuguese, Eusébio and Co.

By Moving the game to Wembley ! -.-

And in EVERY WC They think they are the most likely to win...

And that's hilarious !

England = Overrated (PERIOD)
Don't forget what they did to Pele was even worse there was harsh tacking and the referees were being as if they didnt saw the fouls made on him :mad: Fukin hate England becuz of that! It probalby gives Mr.Bean such a bad rep from football fans just becuz he is from the UK now :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
DRoopy%20redknapp.jpg

Hope Allegri wins the tactic duel with Redknapp the dog !!!
Oh god remove that sick GIF please it makes me wannna puke!

Reaction score
:head: and considering a englishman create AC Milan thouse english fuckers should be ashamed of themselves

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Irwin, Batistuta, Giggs, Hagi,
Speaking from a point were my country basically is covered my the English media ( mostly in Tv coverage by sky). Italian football is not covered by them,neither is german,french,dutch etc ( thank god for ESPN UK),so they dont report it,even though its sport news. Id love if there was a proper news channel for Sport on sky,which covered many leagues properly. Im honestly think Sky have convinced the younger generation league football in england started in 1992!! Watching that champions league game on irelands TV3, the commentators where so biased on who they wanted to win its was unreal. The lack of knowledge of european football from english/irish pundits on tv is also criminal.

Yiddo

Banned
Reaction score
Speaking from a point were my country basically is covered my the English media ( mostly in Tv coverage by sky). Italian football is not covered by them,neither is german,french,dutch etc ( thank god for ESPN UK),so they dont report it,even though its sport news. Id love if there was a proper news channel for Sport on sky,which covered many leagues properly. Im honestly think Sky have convinced the younger generation league football in england started in 1992!! Watching that champions league game on irelands TV3, the commentators where so biased on who they wanted to win its was unreal. The lack of knowledge of european football from english/irish pundits on tv is also criminal.

It's really all about business, what sells, what the fans want.

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina about 6-7 months of every year. There is so much English football shown over there it exhausts me. Many days you get two of the 3pm kick offs broadcast simultaneously, in addition to the Saturday lunchtime game, the evening match, and the Sunday games too. What they don't show live usually gets shown recorded as live, the full 90 minutes, sometime later in the week. :eek: And they have live coverage of all our cup competitions including the crappy Carling Cup. It's insane.

Barcelona and Real Madrid are both hugely popular in Argentina. Their games are often shown on PPV and not standard cable TV. But I'm amazed there is so much demand for English football out there. I find it surprising and somewhat amusing how so many Argentines can be enthusiastic about the English league that is the antithesis of their approach to the beautiful game. Many people I meet in bars, cafes and taxis know more about English football than I do. :D

av1hs89

Passive Fanatic
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Van Basten, Nesta, Rino, Sheva, Kaka, SuperPippo, T. Silva, Cassano
to be honest, i watch most games with the sound off...especially now that espn has been buying up rights to so much stuff. its the best solution to the problems listed in this entire thread.

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Eric Cantona, Paul Scholes, Van Nistlerooy, Valencia
I think the bigger plan is to make an EPL team win the champions league this year. So all the refs are giving stupid decisions, Messi's disallowed goal, Ibra's disallowed goal, come on now. Like some one mentioning the fact that every 50-50 decision will go there way.

Microwaves?

Such stupidity. Got knows what visitors reading the forum must think.

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
Got knows?

Sorry to pick on the grammar, just it was hilarious when coupled with what you were saying.

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Microwaves?

Such stupidity. Got knows what visitors reading the forum must think.

Am I not entitled to make a non serious/sarcastic comment around here without being judged. We live in a society you know :o :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Got knows?

Sorry to pick on the grammar, just it was hilarious when coupled with what you were saying.

I believe in Got, not god. It's a religion for intelligent people :o

I really should look at my post before I click "submit reply" :tongue:

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team

I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't use that misspelled phrase when telling people to be better behaved and make more thought out posts due to other fans looking at the forums.

It's like me saying..

Gaiz, poast morr logical... nunn kan undrrstad u.

Or i could be Congo.... :D

manutd fan

EPL Captain
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I wouldn't have said anything if he didn't use that misspelled phrase when telling people to be better behaved and make more thought out posts due to other fans looking at the forums.

It's like me saying..

Every other word in my incredibly insightful and intelligent posts make up for any spelling mistakes that I may make.

neutral

Milan Icon
Reaction score

It's like me saying..

Haha i was only messing with you :)

naive_harry

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Inzaghi, Gattuso, Kaka, Pato, Abate, Nocerino and in that order
Every other word in my incredibly insightful and intelligent posts make up for any spelling mistakes that I may make.

It wasn't as insightful as you make it sound, it was merely picking on someone elses post made in an entirely different mood mind you. :o

theduck7

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Souness was panning Serie A the full night the other week but the most ridiculous comment he made had to be "The 4-3 loss to Inter was like a win" One word-Twat!!!!!

Raghav

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, R9, Dinho
Absolutely! John Helm is a brilliant commentator. His baritone, random trivia he throws in while commentating, and his sheer love for the game. Top guy.

As for English commentators, I have not watched an English commentary stream for almost 2 years now. The xenophobia and ignorance has gone from irritating to outrageous to amusing to pathetic. This could well happen to any country with a lot of immigrants, so I wouldn't judge them.

Even when the match is in my TV, I prefer to watch streams because of this simple reason. I do have a sexy wide-screen LCD monitor :tongue:

Obviously the English dudes are paid money to keep repeating the BPL is the Best Mantra, but it's their ridiculousness in doing it so blatantly that makes it pathetic.

I know where you're coming from.. champions league commentary is blood boiling here in india(espn earlier and now ten sports). Whats sicker is that ten sports actually shows serie a themselves and not epl so they should be more inclined to get people who will promote serie a rather than diss them :o!! What ****** management. I am actually going to write them an email regarding this.

Souness was panning Serie A the full night the other week but the most ridiculous comment he made had to be "The 4-3 loss to Inter was like a win" One word-Twat!!!!!

I agree he's a dick but how is this statement supposed to be offending to serie a? If anything, it is a testament to Inter that they are so good that for spurs losing by just one goal was like a victory for them!

OneUnited

Reaction score
What was it like when the Serie A was the dominate league? Was it appreciated by media or did they try to knock it down?

James Richardson was the face of Serie A coverage for over 10 years. He did a fine job of it. The opinions of any other pundits are negligible. They don't watch the league regularly, and they'll only bandy about the usual clichés when pressed to provide insight.

diavoli7

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Pirlo Cafu Ambrosini Nesta Gattuso Kaka Silva Pato Rivaldo Essien
they're like the sheep from animal farm. brainwashed and fucking stupid

Felix_Abbá

Ma Vieni!!!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Weah, Boban, J.P Papin, Costacurta, Barasi, R. Baggio, Albertini, Maldini, Kaka, Pirlo,Pato, R80
where are you sitting and how did you get tickets?

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone putting Milan back to the top!
im sitting in the away fans area and i got tickets by being a milan fan with a membership etc

PatoRTW

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Albertini Pato Thiago.Silva Pirlo Abate Robinho
im sitting in the away fans area and i got tickets by being a milan fan with a membership etc

I'll tell you what to do. Wear a jacket that will completely cover your shirt, Sit right in the centre of tottenham fan's and wear a england bennie. Interact with the fans, share a drink with them, make yourself their best friend then, when Milan score and they will ;) and all the tottenahm guys are just stunned, throw your bennie away Rip off your Jacket and revel your glorious Red and Black shirt and celebrate like crazy. This may get you into a feud with someone but it will be so worth it if it was seen on TV :D (WARNING don't that my advice)

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
The commentators were and are horrible of course, but they would've shut up if Milan actually played well. Even though I hated them I like listening to English commentary...its a language I understand, and I like to understand what the commentators are saying in general. Its great watching, say an English language coverage of a Serie A match or an English language coverage of a Champions League match not involving an EPL team.

kriegpaolo_23

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gattuso, Sheva, Kaka, Dida, Ambrosini, Nesta, T.Silva
This is silly, flamini could of easily got a red card and he didnt?

I am not really sure about football rules, does a two footed tackle always have to result in a red card? Because Flamini did go for the ball and did make contact with the ball. Besides in regards to the importance of the match and since it was on Milan soil, it was understandable for the ref to give a yellow instead.

Schedule