No soccer jersey in the U.S.A

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
Why i can't find any soccer jersey in store where i leave in the U.S.A.
Is every thing have to be in the Internet.????? It's really stupid that i am leaving on the US and i can't find a damn soccer jersey not even the player in the MLS. WHY IS THAT?? :conf: MONEY :conf: :conf: :conf:

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
shevaman said:
Is every thing have to be in the Internet.????? It's really stupid that i am leaving on the US and i can't find a damn soccer jersey not even the player in the MLS. WHY IS THAT?? :conf: MONEY :conf: :conf: :conf:

u live in the u.s but still can't spell live? oh boy..

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
shevaman said:

If u live in a big city, u should be able to find jerseys. however if u live in some shit town, chances are they don't care much for soccer and won't sell jerseys. There are some stores that specialize in soccer merchandise and others (like kappa store) which will sell jerseys because they sponsor a certain team. Look for both. If you alredy have, then sorry guy, ur out of luck.

Seamus

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Anyone playing for AC Milan
There are about 7 in the the Bay Area. What are you looking for and where are you? I know a lot of people in the midwest have problems finding soccer jerseys. If you are looking for a place where you can get names and numbers on the back, good luck. The only places that I know of that do that are online.

If your looking for MLS jerseys you can get them at games or on www.MLS.com. There you can get the real Nike/Adidas replica for about $60.00, or the full on authentic with sponsors for about $90.00. I think they do names and numbering as well.

And as a shameless-plug I am selling a couple Milan jerseys on Ebay for cheap. I put the links in a topic in Announcements, ?'s and suggestions.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
forza Evangelista Sports

ne one in the eastern canada region should know wat im talkin about

Alex

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
You should check out the promotion at Evangelista Sports, if you didn't, second item is half price.

I'm quite sure the mafia runs everything from Little Italy to St-Léonard. :D

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
#6 said:
shevaman said:

u live in the u.s but still can't spell live? oh boy..
\

Thank for the lesson you great english teacher :D

shevaman

Primavera
Reaction score
I leave in the FIRST STATE CAPITAL Dover, Delaware, if you don't know it's close to New Jersey and New York. It's a great place and maybe you guys should come visit it.

cuore

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Capitano
Alex said:
You should check out the promotion at Evangelista Sports, if you didn't, second item is half price.

I'm quite sure the mafia runs everything from Little Italy to St-Léonard. :D

no i didnt kno that. Pretty sweet... Forza la Mafia

Schedule