Selling Balotelli

• Total voters

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
you from USa?? stick with nfl dude :o

Not from here, i LIVE here. I hate watching everything but football. Love the personal assumptions being made about me here :D

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
I asked why it was a bad analogy and you didnt answer. Fuck off unless its something that pertains in the conversation.

Oh PLEASE stop, youll hurt my feelings, i cant take you judging me anymore!! I guess im still swimming in the nile...

i can't explain why it is such a bad analogy because your rationalization was soooo bad it caused me to chortle!!! you made me chortle!!! i did not expect to be so prescient when i said what i said about your increasing keystrokes and my decreasing opinion of you.

Pharaoh

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Stephan-El-Shaarawy, Balotelli, Ronaldo(CR7), Kaka, and Buffon
i can't explain why it is such a bad analogy because your rationalization was soooo bad it caused me to chortle!!! you made me chortle!!! i did not expect to be so prescient when i said what i said about your increasing keystrokes and my decreasing opinion of you.

Honestly i take back what i said about you. With most people who disagree with me atleast they give a valid or understandable reason to have a different opinion than mine. You, i cant respect someone like you. When you dont agree with someone and they ask you a simple questions "why" and your incapable of answering you always do two things. You turn back to your childish nature and spew random bullshit or you dont even answer the question and keep saying irrelevant shit like the bolded letters or both.

I mean seriously? Fucking sad.

Madridista

not exactly a lightweight
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Doku, Osimhen, Rafael Leao, Tonali, Rodrygo, Valverde, De Paul, Lautaro Martinez, Pogba, Fekir
Balotelli is outrageously talented. worth any money really, dont care about behavior with that quality.

Ashish

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
R.I.P. Papa Berlu, G, R9, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Robert Wieckiewicz, Brendan Gleeson
if he still keep on fucking up throw him away after 2 years

like we did for ronaldinho

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Honestly i take back what i said about you. With most people who disagree with me atleast they give a valid or understandable reason to have a different opinion than mine. You, i cant respect someone like you. When you dont agree with someone and they ask you a simple questions "why" and your incapable of answering you always do two things. You turn back to your childish nature and spew random bullshit or you dont even answer the question and keep saying irrelevant shit like the bolded letters or both.

I mean seriously? Fucking sad.

that's a mighty long paragraph u wrote..i.e., alot of keystrokes. u know what that means breh

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
Is he CL-locked?

Campione

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, De Sciglio, Pirlo, Maldini, Baresi, Donadoni, Suarez
We take him summer 2014 as free transfer! :)

USC

god of thunder
Reaction score
Actually there is. The allegri forum is split between three people. People that love allegri and are in complete denial (you, as well as the other people who ganged up on me with irrational arguments), people that hate/dislike allegri and think hes not fit to run milan ( me as well as the a few people who backed me up and continue to bash him right now) and finally people on middle ground who just care about the club winning again regardless of whos coaching it. Theyres a uniform sentiment of pessimistic fans, optimistic idiots and realistic fans. Its ironic because youre one of them.

So what you're saying is that there are positive, neutral, and negative groups? Astute observation.

Pato didn't have huge injury problems when we bought him, so wrong comparison. It would be dumb to gamble on any of them, but thing is, Pato is already a Milan player.

Balo has a very "special" personality. He isn't your typical immature, young footballer who's likely to mature in a few years, or even like Anelka. Expecting him to mature in Milan is extremely naive.

Assuming his maturity growth can be interpreted as naive, though it can also be attributed to optimism. As I wrote in the commode general thread, having someone with whom you have such a close personal relationship as your boss can actually be a major detriment. Objectivity can really be a blessing, as can a fresh start. We can conjecture all day about why Balotelli plays will for Italy and behaves himself; I think that it is Prandelli having an objective opinion and very little vested interest, yet one can argue that it is because Balotelli is there only for a short while. There is no definitive proof unless we ask Balo.

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
El Sha - Balo - Pato

That would be quite devastating. IMO, not far away from the people's dream of 2008, Balo, Paloschi and Pato strikeforce.

If only Balo had normal behaviour and Pato was would be less injury prone. If only.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
if balo plays like he did for city this week against united (holding the ball too much, no high tempo, looking careless), then imo i don't want him her. in the last 1 year he only played 1 good match (crushed the germans), and yea against QPR when he was subbed on late, it looked like he gave it all in those few minutes, assisted the winnig goal. Balo is too inconsistent, a risk to have him here.

Tdotboy

Milan Icon
Reaction score
El Sha - Balo - Pato

That would be quite devastating. IMO, not far away from the people's dream of 2008, Balo, Paloschi and Pato strikeforce.

If only Balo had normal behaviour and Pato was would be less injury prone. If only.

Pato is useless, he should of been sold off when we had the chance...some ppl are made of glass and there is nothing u can do about it...pato is not part of this clubs future, its sad but true

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Balo is welcome addition but I hope Galliani will force him to sacrifice financially.His wages is way too high,4 million is the most Galliani should give him which is still makes him top earner here.Balo must show that he really loves Milan by taking a paycut...

benjamin

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Nesta Cafu
With Raiola as his agent, you would be lucky if he just kept his wages.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well, if Galliani let Balotelli have his 6 mill wages,then he's really an idiot...:lol::lol:If Balo wants to go to Inter or Juve,I'm pretty sure that they will ask him to take a paycut..

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Love how you guys act like elite players shouldn't be paid high wages...

The dirty secret with Milan is that our real problem wasn't the fact that we were paying players like Kaka and Ibrahimovic like world class players should be paid- It is that we were paying players the caliber of Flamini, Oddo, Zambrotta, Seedorf, etc. 4M+ year with a ton of fodder behind them earning more than their quality was worth.

Galliani has brainwashed everyone into forgetting that he is the one that fucked Milan financially and competitively with those kind of contracts.

TAZIO.N

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Imo, in his current state he is now Balotelli doesn't deserve 6 mill wages like he earn at City but off course if he can step up and become talisman in our team like El Shaarawy did right now,Galliani can always up his salary, like the way we did for Kaka...

Milan10

Milan Legend
Reaction score
6 is definitely high, but he has been a monster for Italy, no? It's tough to pass judgement when City is involved... They are just an extreme cluster fuck and I don't think you can base much on his current form for City. Horrible manager and way too many players...

He is not without faults, but there is not a striker in the world with more potential (22 or younger)

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
6 is definitely high, but he has been a monster for Italy, no? It's tough to pass judgement when City is involved... They are just an extreme cluster fuck and I don't think you can base much on his current form for City. Horrible manager and way too many players...

He is not without faults, but there is not a striker in the world with more potential (22 or younger)

1387-2.jpg

:o

(i hope)

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
He regressed pretty badly since his days in italy didnt he?

Got to hand it to raiola and inter for selling him for 35mil. Hype machines.:thumbsup:

I dont get why so many want to use the pato money to buy this guy. He seems like good times an all but on the pitch he is a lot like pato. Hilariously inconsistent, average technique with flashes of brilliance here and there and no sign of real development(pato has injuries as an excuse. Whats balos excuse?). Like pato he seems like a big game player...........but thats really the only upside.

Money could be spent way better IMO.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Raffaela Fico (mother of Balotelli's daughter) "I told him I had given birth. He replied: ‘Ah, ok. I don’t care.’ And hung up."

:lol:

Monsieur

2footedtackle
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Teofilo Cubillas, Jose Velasquez, Cesar Cueto
what the hell lol

Schedule