Carlos Bacca Thread

nuttela

Super Bludfam
Staff member
Reaction score
He'll be wearing #70 from what I understand

Fuck I thought I'd never have to see that number again. Please I urge you to change your mind Bacca please.

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
30m and the whole thing feels like Oliveira2.0. damn
giphy.gif

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Till he scores 30 goals and everyone saying he sucks will be riding his dick

Unless Ibra and a creative enough mid comes, Bacca won't score more than 15 (20, if he takes penalties)

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
30m and the whole thing feels like Oliveira2.0. damn

What makes you feel like he is Oliveira 2.0 other than the fact that he is South American and that he came from Spanish League?

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Nah, I think 15 is the minimum he'll score regardless of ibra imo

if he takes the penalties, menez stays and our best mids stay healthy he can score 20.
Bacca is a great poacher, we need to use that. Using him without a creative player next to/behind him would be a waste.

Milanista92

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I think he'll get his chances, niang fucked up 2 easy goals that bacca makes last game against the frenchies

Largo

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
What makes you feel like he is Oliveira 2.0 other than the fact that he is South American and that he came from Spanish League?

I think its much easier to score goals in Spain.
Both began to score ~15-20 goals for one or two seasons in their late 20s. Quickly labeled as top class strikers and sold for big money.
Late bloomer or one hit wonder? who knows?

I also have the impression, that both ooze low self esteem. But maybe thats just me.
On top of that, the pressure you have at a club like Milan, especially on huge transfer fees like that.

But i hope im completly wrong and he will prove his worth.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I think its much easier to score goals in Spain.
Both began to score ~15-20 goals for one or two seasons in their late 20s. Quickly labeled as top class strikers and sold for big money.
Late bloomer or one hit wonder? who knows?

I also have the impression, that both ooze low self esteem. But maybe thats just me.
On top of that, the pressure you have at a club like Milan, especially on huge transfer fees like that.

But i hope im completly wrong and he will prove his worth.

Bacca had 28 goals last season and with 10 assist and 22 goals the season before that and 7 assist

Plays with sevilla in the best league in the world while reaching two consecutive el finals

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score
Bacca had 28 goals last season and with 10 assist and 22 goals the season before that and 7 assist

Plays with sevilla in the best league in the world while reaching two consecutive el finals

Scoring in Spain is not that hard, defenders there don't get on your nerves, mark tightly and try dirty tricks as much as in Italy, especially if you are on a big team.

Oliveira was I believe second best goalscorer in Spain when we bought him (in 46 games with Betis he scored 26 goals ), had even played for the Brazilian NT.

Another example was Javi Moreno, goal machine in Spain, third best striker of that season, was just called in the Spain NT and scored even twice in the Europa league final against Liverpool but was a flop here.

None of this means that Oliveira will be a flop here, Ronaldo came from Barcelona and was crazy good, it just means that his adaptation to Italian league is an unknown factor.

Oh, btw I wouldn't call Spain the best league in the world. Take out Real Madrid, Barcelona and the Doyen teams (Seville and Atletico Madrid) and you're left with a shell of a league. Btw, I don't think Seville last year was better than Napoli, on the contrary...

This year's European competitions will be a big indication on how Italy fares against the other nations (though Lazio might have problems if it doesn't make 1-2 strong buys)

Savo

Mike Danton.. Deadly Prey
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Ambrosini, Sheva, Seedorf, Silva, Totti
Till he scores 30 goals and everyone saying he sucks will be riding his dick

why would anybody want to ride his dick if he is good?.... why not just clap and applaud etc... why does it make you want to insert something in your asshole???

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Oh, btw I wouldn't call Spain the best league in the world. Take out Real Madrid, Barcelona and the Doyen teams (Seville and Atletico Madrid) and you're left with a shell of a league. Btw, I don't think Seville last year was better than Napoli, on the contrary...

This year's European competitions will be a big indication on how Italy fares against the other nations (though Lazio might have problems if it doesn't make 1-2 strong buys)

Thierry Henry answered it :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OdFyJ2_xhM

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Why would you take out those teams lol?

Take out jube from fodder a and your left with a MLS level league.

Every league comes with its flaws. La liga sure isnt perfect but considering all the tophies won over the past decade they are on another level then anything else. By far the most consistent league. Their youth development is phenomenal.

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
Scoring in Spain is not that hard, defenders there don't get on your nerves, mark tightly and try dirty tricks as much as in Italy, especially if you are on a big team.

Oliveira was I believe second best goalscorer in Spain when we bought him (in 46 games with Betis he scored 26 goals ), had even played for the Brazilian NT.

Another example was Javi Moreno, goal machine in Spain, third best striker of that season, was just called in the Spain NT and scored even twice in the Europa league final against Liverpool but was a flop here.

None of this means that Oliveira will be a flop here, Ronaldo came from Barcelona and was crazy good, it just means that his adaptation to Italian league is an unknown factor.

Good post, very good post and for the most part I agree. I will dispute the best league in the world, there's no doubt a difference in quality between Madrid/barca and the league but you have to factor in how often that league wins trophies

Whether or not napoli had a better squad it doesn't change the fact sevilla reached the el final twice and won

I think England holds the advantage in terms of competition between the top five but Spains top five would probably beat Englands top five most days of the week imo

Il grande Milan

Honey, I'm home
Reaction score
I've seen Bacca play 2-3 years ago in Brugge. Watched a lot of games from him, and although he scored 25 goals, he was pretty limited in his skills. Often looked so clumsy (but so does M?ller :) ) so I don't know what to think of this transfer. He's probably some kind of Inzaghi-like player who can't do shit with the ball, but who still manages to make a lot of goals. Time will tell :)

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
I've seen Bacca play 2-3 years ago in Brugge. Watched a lot of games from him, and although he scored 25 goals, he was pretty limited in his skills. Often looked so clumsy (but so does M?ller :) ) so I don't know what to think of this transfer. He's probably some kind of Inzaghi-like player who can't do shit with the ball, but who still manages to make a lot of goals. Time will tell :)

no you didn't, you were settig in tha frituur eating bicky's

Ender

R.I.P Milan
Reaction score

Youtube had blocked the video in some regions, but I'm assuming it's the same as this below (and yes, currently PL has the most money that wisely spreads across all teams to raise the bar of the competition)

I will dispute the best league in the world, there's no doubt a difference in quality between Madrid/barca and the league but you have to factor in how often that league wins trophies

What do you mean by that? Whether teams in that league win international trophies?
If so, I don't know if I agree with the statement that the strength of a league depends on the trophies won ... Since 2001, Germany has been very very dry in trophies won ... with only one trophy (the CL of Bayern), and on the other hand during the same interval Porto has won 1 CL and 2 Europa League-s. Using that logic, Primeira Liga is better than Bundesliga.

Heck even Russia has won more trophies than Germany during that time (2 Europa League).

On the other hand, it's a known fact that the Italian teams paid a lot more attention to the Serie A than Europa League (something that will definitely change now that the winner can get a CL spot and considering that Italy has only 3 spots).

AsparagusFC

#hungry
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alan Shearer, Jon Dahl Tomasson
how about taking Man United, Chelsea, Arsenal and Man City out of Premier League?

Mion-Moura

Team Neymar
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Neymar Casemiro Oscar Danilo CGrenier ReneeWalker JRodriguez LMoura Matic LAdriano AWitsel Marquinhs
Pronounced as Bassa,bacha or baka?

Elmayonesa

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko
I heard spanish commentators saying as accent on the last 'a'. So like Kaka only with B.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Bicky's zijn niet te freten man :D

3 heilige sauzen h8er

Racist :o

-

i remember Bacca at Clubtje :fp:, he missed soo many chances :lol: and i really didn't want him here

well now that he signed for us i predict a 25+ season for him and will suport him 100%

ladro

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I really want o see this guy play ASAP. NT duty really has to ruin every start of a club season doesn it.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
He was looked good everytime he was on the ball :thumbsup

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Would really appreciate if someone could get a GIF of that amazing run
Literally a minute after he came on as well

benavulture

Primavera
Reaction score
His perfect control, speed and decision

if we could add more technical player behind him...

Sent from my T1L using Tapatalk

Schedule