Clarence Seedorf Thread

When will he get rid of the black scarf?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Chelsea are tipped to be after Seedorf, after losing the Pirlo chase...
Forget about him Carletto, Clarence is no mercenary! He loves his shirt, and so do we!
Which one exactly?:rolleyes:
Ajax
PDS010001453.jpg

Real Madrid:
seedorf.jpg

Inter:
200708-inter-milan-home-kit1.jpg

AC MILAN:
seedorf_2_1024x768.jpg

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Seedorf appreciation Fact of the Day:
Clarence is renowned as an inspirational speaker and is often called on by companies and organisations to speak about team-building, integration and an array of other subjects, drawing on his experience as a top professional footballer and a citizen of the world.
-seedorf.com

Kalac#16

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Clarence is renowned as an inspirational speaker and is often called on by companies and organisations to speak about team-building, integration and an array of other subjects, drawing on his experience as a top professional footballer and a citizen of the world.
-seedorf.com
Incredible man. He's up there with the James Milners of this world.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
On Friday 6/6/2009 Clarence Clyde Seedorf met Nelson Mandela as he became the Nelson Mandela Foundation's latest Legacy Champion.
The award was given because of the charity work of his organisation, Champions for Children. The organisation is planing to open a Champions Playground at Mannenburg in Cape Town.
-seedorf.com

seedorf> you

Last edited:

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
I've had my ups and downs with him, but deep down in my heart I love the guy and wish I could be 1/4th the man he is.

PUPO

Stiamo tornando
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Seedorf, Pippo, Totti, R80, Messi, Sheva
Clarence l'ha messa! E andiamo campioni! hahaha

yonggoh

Smoker
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka, Nesta, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Oddo, Maldini
probably the owner of the roundest set of buttocks in footballing history. does the occasional screamers from way out... :)

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

No Dutch player has played more European games in club football than Clarence. When he featured for AC Milan against Arsenal in the Champions League on 20 February 2008, he equalled the record of 127 games, held by Frank de Boer.
-seedorf.com

Sasha

The UNBANNABLE One
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Azzurri e Rossoneri
Flash of genius from Clarence leads to the DAGGER from Pippo.

Last edited:

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Not to mention the 2 assists and 1 goal he picked up against Manure Scum ...

Pretty sure most know that he was born in Suriname ... which is in South America. So Clarence is South American :D

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

DID YOU KNOW?
Clarence actually made his ‘debut’ in a European final way back in 1992 at the age of 16… as a ball boy! The match in question was the home leg of the UEFA Cup final between Ajax and Torino. “I was so impressed by the atmosphere in the stadium,” recalls Clarence. “It was an honor to be ball-boy, especially at a European final.”
-seedorf.com

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
Not to mention the 2 assists and 1 goal he picked up against Manure Scum ...

Pretty sure most know that he was born in Suriname ... which is in South America. So Clarence is South American :D

yep he is and he has a brazilian wife who is a huge flamengo fan, and thus he wants to retire for him

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
seedorf was sooo dominant that year in CL...

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score

DID YOU KNOW?
Clarence actually made his ‘debut’ in a European final way back in 1992 at the age of 16… as a ball boy! The match in question was the home leg of the UEFA Cup final between Ajax and Torino. “I was so impressed by the atmosphere in the stadium,” recalls Clarence. “It was an honor to be ball-boy, especially at a European final.”
-seedorf.com
Such humility :proud:
yep he is and he has a brazilian wife who is a huge flamengo fan, and thus he wants to retire for him
Really? Doesn't he have a lot of businesses in Milan?

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf

“Seedorf is a champion of international character. At this moment, there is no one who compares.”
Sir Alex Ferguson, Head Coach Manchester United
-seedorf.com

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
DID YOU KNOW?
Clarence is currently studying for a master’s degree in management at the University of Bocconi in Milan He has already established his own sports management company and has expressed his desire to “make a difference in the way the game of football is played “ before and after he hangs up his boots.

-Seedorf.com

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I'm waiting for my Seedorf's facts of the day....

Calum1903

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not a fact of the day, but I want to post this.

Clarence Seedorf is a man of many of stories. There are many world-class footballers.
Numerous entrepreneurs have a multi-faceted approach. Many public figures embrace humanitarian missions. There are those who speak out and those who speak with eloquence.
Few have it all.

Clarence Seedorf is one of the world’s most successful footballers. His story though, begins long before he achieved that status. Growing up in Suriname, he learned at an early age what it is to hope and dream. He longed to excel in sports, despite being told he may never be able to achieve his goals because of weak lungs. With his father on the other side of the ocean in Holland working for a better life for his loved ones, he dreamt of feeling the embrace of a man too far away to hug him.

It was then also, though, that he began to realize that he was a lucky boy. Surrounded by a loving family, he was well-nourished and had opportunities ahead of him…and he understood that there were many others in this world who did not.

Through a combination of his determination and dynamism he has now become an inspiration to many around the world. Out of a firm belief that top athletes should utilise their global profile for the good of society, Clarence has embarked on a range of projects that embrace his vision, dynamism and sense of social duty.

And he has always counted his blessings. For this reason, he continues to give – on the field, off the field and in life.

This is what makes Clarence Seedorf unique — his capacity and commitment to make a difference on a larger scale, on and off the pitch.

Triumphant beyond belief.

Schedule