English Premier League Thread

Who will win the 2011/2012 English Premier League title?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Pirlo, C.Ronaldo, F.Totti, Del Piero, Nesta, Heinze, Roy Keane...etc
Lo Tsar said:
Get Out !!!!!!!! :mad: :tongue:
Ey! It was because of Del Piero! (I guess you'll hate me even more after I've said that :tongue: )

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Roksana said:
It's ok. I used to like Juve! Untill Ibrahimovic came along...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Pirlo, Messi, Zambrotta, Mutu, Mexes
Roksana said:
Ey! It was because of Del Piero! (I guess you'll hate me even more after I've said that :tongue: )
Nah I like Del Piero too, and Zambrotta, Blasi, Buffon and Mutu for that matter :)
Still I hate Juve with a passion despite them having so many of my favourite players.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Lo Tsar said:
Nah I like Del Piero too, and Zambrotta, Blasi, Buffon and Mutu for that matter :)
Still I hate Juve with a passion despite them having so many of my favourite players.
OK, bcus there r thousands of Del Piero haters in this forum. And by the way, I like Zambrotta and Buffon 2 :D

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
OK, bcus there r thousands of Del Piero haters in this forum. And by the way, I like Zambrotta and Buffon 2 :D
I can't think of any reason why anybody would hate him other than the fact that he is the captain of Juve. I guess the fact that Don Fabio has it in for him doesn't help his cause much either.
Anyways, he's no Zola, I guess being a Man Utd fan you naturally agree :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
Roksana said:
Yeah, haven't we brought it on quite well now, eh!?? Bwahahahahahahahahha! In ur face!!! We won, we won, we won!! Oh, forgive me my evil laughter!!! Muahahahahahhaha!! No, wait! Don't forgive me!! hahahahha!!
Don't worry I won't even think about forgiving you! :D This is nothing wait till manure and arsenal meet! And wait till we kick your butts! Then we'll see who needs to forgive who on the evil laughter! :tongue:
BTW Congrats on your win! (Did you see the post-match interiews!)

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva, kaka, maldini, reyes, fabregas,zidane, ronaldhino, henry, Lehman, Eboue, Hleb,
Roksana said:
hahahah! Brought to silence now, eh? Ain't u gonna talk about the match? Did u enjoy it? hahha!
Yeah I enjoyed it! My sis is a manure fan and I loved seeing her die everytime Chelski got the ball! I loved the post match interview even more,cos Mourinho had tears in his eyes! I also love the fact that manure fans are going to go on about this match for ages to come because they are so CRAP, that a win like this is very very very very very rare! See I love a lot of things! :tongue:

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
I'm Arsenal fan,who else? :beer:
Arsenal? :tongue: You must be feeling like crap at the moment. I can't wait until you come to the Craven Cottage, then we'll see who is the best in London :D

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Lo Tsar said:
Arsenal? :tongue: You must be feeling like crap at the moment. I can't wait until you come to the Craven Cottage, then we'll see who is the best in London :D
I feel good,after some time they'll got great team if they won't sell the team out...They've got great talents-Fabregas :star: ,Van Persie,Reyes :star: ,Senderos,Flamini...

Lo Tsar

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
I feel good,after some time they'll got great team if they won't sell the team out...They've got great talents-Fabregas :star: ,Van Persie,Reyes :star: ,Senderos,Flamini...
Reyes? :conf: :tongue: If you say so.

Arsenal have the best young players in world, no doubt. But thats their problem, they relly too much on youngsters to do experienced players jobs. Vieira's departure showed this to great effect.

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
Lo Tsar said:
Reyes? :conf: :tongue: If you say so.

Arsenal have the best young players in world, no doubt. But thats their problem, they relly too much on youngsters to do experienced players jobs. Vieira's departure showed this to great effect.
Yeah,selling Vieira was very bad move...But like I said if they don't sell the team out,real stars will grow up from these talents...
and about Reyes,well I think he's got great technique in his left foot,great crosses,free kicks and is fast too.

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Pippo, Kewell, Kaka, A. Smith, Nesta, Bowyer, Rino, Viduka, Sheva, Rob. Keane, Gila, Harte, Maldini
Wait until Leeds get promoted :dance:

menon_inc

¤ I Still Believe ¤
Reaction score
Lo Tsar said:

Nah i dont think so. I think Man Utd have better young players with the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo, Rossi, Pique, Richardon, Bardsley n co. I think they would get stronger if they do get Obi Mikel away from chelsea. I also think that Barca have decent young players with the likes of Messi and a couple of other world class young players they have in their reserve squad. They have a good soccer school. Players like Fabregas, Pique and a few others are graduates from that school.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
menon_inc said:
Nah i dont think so. I think Man Utd have better young players with the likes of Rooney, Ronaldo, Rossi, Pique, Richardon, Bardsley n co. I think they would get stronger if they do get Obi Mikel away from chelsea.

I agree. I'd take United's kids over Arsenal's hands down.

Fabregas has impressed on occasion...as has Van Pierse..but for the most part they've been either inconsistent or just plain poor. especially Reyes. MU's kids, however, are depended on every single week to get the job done. granted, they're not setting the EPL on fire, but they're doing a better job than the rest of the chasing pack. They'll be winning trophies soon enough.

Roksana

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sheva_07 said:
Yeah I enjoyed it! My sis is a manure fan and I loved seeing her die everytime Chelski got the ball! I loved the post match interview even more,cos Mourinho had tears in his eyes! I also love the fact that manure fans are going to go on about this match for ages to come because they are so CRAP, that a win like this is very very very very very rare! See I love a lot of things! :tongue:
Oh, don't take that tone! U know what u said pre the match, that Chelsea was going to kick ManU ass, and we all saw how that went! U must admit that u were so embarassed about all the things u said! Hahahah! And as if Arsenal's gonna take it home against ManU! Well,we'll see... :D

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
I'm Arsenal fan,who else? :beer:
Finally anutha gunners fan! :dance:

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Roksana said:
Oh, don't take that tone! U know what u said pre the match, that Chelsea was going to kick ManU ass, and we all saw how that went! U must admit that u were so embarassed about all the things u said! Hahahah! And as if Arsenal's gonna take it home against ManU! Well,we'll see... :D
Hey I didn't say nutin bout Chelski and Manure! :tongue: So I have nutin 2 bg embarrassed bout, and anyway I know Manure fans who even sed dat dey were gonna lose!
BTW Bring on da 3rd of January! Arsenal r so gonna kick manure butt!:D They'll be lukin lyc dis...again!
52962656.jpg

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
I wondered if you tend to go to Highbury...I just inquire :D
unfortunately no!:cry: I just make do with pics of the net! Have you seen the pics of wot the new stadiums is going to luk lyc?

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
sheva_07 said:
unfortunately no!:cry: I just make do with pics of the net! Have you seen the pics of wot the new stadiums is going to luk lyc?
maybe yeah,but I don't remember it as well...
I see you also like Francesc :star: :)

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
maybe yeah,but I don't remember it as well...
I see you also like Francesc :star: :)
Well it luks wiked!
articlenoimage.gif

Dats da outside of it!
Yeah I lyc Fabregas hes a good player!;)

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
sheva_07 said:
Well it luks wiked!
articlenoimage.gif

Dats da outside of it!
Yeah I lyc Fabregas hes a good player!;)
Now I remembered I saw it on their site www.arsenal.com :)
It looks really great...What'd be capacity?
I like Henry,Pires,Fabregas,Cole,Van Persie,Reyes and Hleb from there...
but "Cesc"is my favourite :star:

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi9 said:
Now I remembered I saw it on their site www.arsenal.com :)
It looks really great...What'd be capacity?
I like Henry,Pires,Fabregas,Cole,Van Persie,Reyes and Hleb from there...
but "Cesc"is my favourite :star:
The capacity is 60,000 people, much bigger than Highbury!
I like Cesc but my fav. is Ljunberg! It was Veira but then he went to Juve!:mad:

MaGasTeR

Pride of Yorkshire
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Bergkamp the king

Inzaghi9

=alta tensione=
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Inzaghi, Kaká, Pato
sheva_07 said:
The capacity is 60,000 people, much bigger than Highbury!
I like Cesc but my fav. is Ljunberg! It was Veira but then he went to Juve!:mad:
yeah Highbury is about 30,000 i think...to small.
Freddie is ok :) btw what's up with him,he's still injured?Didn't see him play for a long time...

sheva_07

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule