Official: Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

Noyon9s

Super Pippo <3
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Kaka, Maldini, Pirlo, Super Pippo
Ibra is an exciting option if we continue to experiment with the 442 / 4141. Imagine the switch up play by introducing Ibra into that system. I think it would only benefit the team.

As for Cutrone, I don't see his growth being stunted, rather, he gets to spend 6 months with one of the greatest all round strikers in the game. Can only benefit his development.

vidarth

Ibra Supremacy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Ibrahimovic, Kaka, Nesta, Maldini, Gattuso, Seedorf, Ronaldinho
same..i really want cutrone to spend some time with one of the GOAT strikers.

fucking rashford went from a 2/10 to a 5/10 player after spending time with Ibra.

Goodfella

Milan Legend
Reaction score
same..i really want cutrone to spend some time with one of the GOAT strikers.

fucking rashford went from a 2/10 to a 5/10 player after spending time with Ibra.

Rashford went from an inconsistent pace-merchant striker destined to be a supersub, to an inconsistent pace-merchant striker destined to be a supersub. How did he go from a 2/10 to a 5/10 player when he scored 5 goals in 11 league games in his debut season, not coming even close to the goals/game avg since?

Martial has deteriorated if anything.

----------

Ibra is not a reference point for real 9s like Cutrone.
Cutrone isn't and shouldn't be the type of striker to drop to our midfield to pick up the ball, or stand still and expect to receive the ball at his feet with his back to the goal when counter opportunities show up. He also shouldn't conserve energy off-ball just to attempt spectacular moves on-ball.

Cutrone doesn't need Ibra for motivation. He's already overloaded with passion.(and Ibra's known for intimidating/weakening the confidence of esp younger teammates more than firing them up)
And he already has a teammate who's a far better reference point for 9s.
If anything, I can see him being disgruntled(rightfully) over having yet another big name signed for his position.
And there's bound to be friction between Ibra and the other CFs because I'm pretty sure a two man attack with 37 year old Ibra and one of those two is not going to be as magical as some of you expect it to be.

Rino's comments give me confidence that this won't go through. I just hope Leo isn't stupid enough to ignore him.

jammin

pour l'éternité
Reaction score
Ibrahimovic is tactically ******ed and forces everyone to assimilate to his playstyle, a self-centered mercenary focused on promoting his overblown image over genuine passion for the club or even the sport, a proven big game choker and locker room nuisance.

Why would any true Milan fan want this cancer to mentor our best prospect?

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
Ibrahimovic is tactically ******ed and forces everyone to assimilate to his playstyle, a self-centered mercenary focused on promoting his overblown image over genuine passion for the club or even the sport, a proven big game choker and locker room nuisance.

:star::star::star::star::star:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

I’m surprised you can even spell, ‘Milan’

Soldier_of_god

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
cr7, Kaka, sheva, zidane, pastore , zlatan ibra,T.silva, jovetic, Arjen robben, drogba, suarez

true but I do not want to see borini play for milan. Would rather a 37 year old shot ibra over that dud provided he only signs a 6 month contract.

mleite

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Montolivo, Romagnoli🌟, Suso, Bonaventura, Calhanoglu, Kessie, Cutrone, Paqueta, Bakayo
No to Ibra, no, thank you, please no. Too egotistical on & off the pitch, we need team players. Cutrone does not need Ibra.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Now that he will not play the MLS Play-offs with LA Galaxy, there is a good chance that he returns. Judging by how we played yesterday, i wouldn't be against it.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
Fred must return too if this happens.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Contacts continue for Ibrahimović, who remains the priority for Milan’s attack. Yesterday, the parties remained in contact while awaiting the most favourable moment to give the decisive acceleration for the operation to go ahead. [Gazzetta dello Sport]

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
book tomorrow?

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Isnt he a free agent now? If he is... must we w8 till Jan to sign him?

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players

Vms

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zlatan
What is this Zlatan Bologna bullshit?

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
I don't think I can handle Ibra here unless he bangs in like 20 goals in the second part of the season. I can't stand the guy since nowadays.

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If anything he will inspire the others.

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Please return in January

Zlatan on his last legs is much better than our current crop of attackers.

sheva

suso's dog
Reaction score
20557776-0-image-a-55_1572825188768.jpg

winter is coming

Milan2012

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Love to have him back. But it wldnt be the first time he used up for a pay rise. And seeing what happened with Ribery and Sanchez idk how many games we can get out of him.
But at free for only half a season when we’re in a deep need of experience and improvement up front he’s welcomed back.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Zlatan Ibrahimović Thread II

He won’t play all games for sure. The primary benefit is his presence in the dressing room. Let’s hope that translates to a few extra points.

Maldini is following the Galliani copybook exactly to the last detail.

Schedule