The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

Looking only 2nd half of the season, who is better bonucci or romagnoli. I have watched all milan games including friendlies. Would say bonucci is better at spraying balls forward, but at defending our ale is no joke man. Maybe im just biased.

Romagnoli.. he is performing at a level he hasn’t performed in before, but I believe it’s because of bonucci. They complement each other perfectly.. surprised how romagnoli has been good at the Chiellini role so far. As alec said he is our best player. But bonucci is also doing his thing, we are lucky that he joined us. Grazie mirabelli! De sciglio + 30m :proud:

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Hopefully last night was a wake up call to dudes saying we should splash 90+ on a single player. Our bench is a joke. We need to fix it ffs.
We need to step up our game. We did the big overhaul in summer where we didn't spend much for a single player but in a lot of player so that we can set a solid base with young, promising plsyers who csn only become better.

Step 1 completed.

Now it's time for step 2. Going for some (two or three) big caliber names with a bunch of millions to throw on them. We won't get real wc niveau if we keep spending 20M per player. Let alone in todays inflated mercato.
I had to freeze frame to the moment the pass hits Hakan's foot behind him...

Jack has NO ONE blocking his pass when it left his foot. It was a pass a 12yr old makes.
Yeah, then Hakan decided to moan and bitch about poor quality pass instead of chasing Cuadrado in order to make up for a teammates fail and avoid the goal. Actually if Hakan wasn't bitching around the goal most surely could have been avoided. This goal is more on Hakans poor mentality than on Bonas poor pass.

I mean as if Hakan never missplaced a pass... That kind of behaviour needs to be singled out and blamed. So in that manner I say well done Gattuso.
Manchester United will sacrifice France forward Anthony Martial, 22, in order to buy Real Madrid and Wales international Gareth Bale, 28, this summer. (Mirror)
What a downgrade if you ask me. Don't thinl it's true tbf.
Romagnoli.. he is performing at a level he hasn’t performed in before, but I believe it’s because of bonucci. They complement each other perfectly.. surprised how romagnoli has been good at the Chiellini role so far. As alec said he is our best player. But bonucci is also doing his thing, we are lucky that he joined us. Grazie mirabelli! De sciglio + 30m :proud:
This. It was the masterstroke of the summer. Best transfer of entire Serie A last summer.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Romagnoli has been without a doubt our best player in 2018. Can't remember him having an off day this year either. He saved Bonucci's ass plenty times, even inserts himself in the attack at times(he's definitely a better attacker than Kaligoal at this point :lol:). Romagnoli is the only guy right now that I wouldn't sell out of this team.

Cutrone?

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Yeah, that was nice bussiness!

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
Martial is a downgrade? Which one in our team is better than him? Or Bale is a downgrade to Martial? Both are :fp:

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Bonucci just said a normal thing. Its all ok. Italian media is undescribable shit. Also Juve runs it. As all.

Milan needs fast and phisical players.

Also Im for signing one older CF. If they have hopes for Silva and Cutrone. Player like Dzeko or Falcao. I'd take Falcao in a second for 2 seasons. Would do great here in serie a.

Fast winger can be Pavon boy or proven one like Anderson.

Midfielder can be Vidal, my choice. Actually my choice is Milnikovic but we cant pay that.

Good teams need 4, 5 good players on the bench. We can have bench of Bona, Hakan/Suso, Calabria, MAyer/someone(just example), Silva, Cutrone... its normal.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Mirabelli should be all over martial if he is available. Exactly the type of player we need on that left wing.

A left side of martial, sms and lb :drool:

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Mirabelli should be all over martial if he is available. Exactly the type of player we need on that left wing.

A left side of martial, sms and lb :drool:

If Martial comes to Italy there is only one club that can sign him atm. No need to guess which one.

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li, Hidden Galliani

If Martial comes to Italy there is only one club that can sign him atm. No need to guess which one.

I believe we can offer him higher wages than juve will be willing to give him. And at milan he would be the star-player = higher exposure and more popularity. But all depends on how rich we are.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Bonucci just said a normal thing. Its all ok. Italian media is undescribable shit. Also Juve runs it. As all.

Milan needs fast and phisical players.

Also Im for signing one older CF. If they have hopes for Silva and Cutrone. Player like Dzeko or Falcao. I'd take Falcao in a second for 2 seasons. Would do great here in serie a.

Fast winger can be Pavon boy or proven one like Anderson.

Midfielder can be Vidal, my choice. Actually my choice is Milnikovic but we cant pay that.

Good teams need 4, 5 good players on the bench. We can have bench of Bona, Hakan/Suso, Calabria, MAyer/someone(just example), Silva, Cutrone... its normal.

Good post all around ,except that Suso won't accept to sit on the bench, and most likely Jack won't either.

Which is fine, they are good players for teams that hope to qualify for EL, but they are not quality for teams that constantly compete for CL places or have hopes to win a title or two.

Top priority this summer should be wingers. Fast wingers that can cross the ball would vastly improve our team. There are other areas in the team that need improvement, but this these two positions would make the most difference atm.

ibelongtomilan

Bohemian Rhapsody
Reaction score
I believe we can offer him higher wages than juve will be willing to give him. And at milan he would be the star-player = higher exposure and more popularity. But all depends on how rich we are.

huge wage + guarantee key player and a starting position and we might contest with jube, but we have to play in CL otherwise no chances

mrki

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
maldini, pippo, boban
Good post all around ,except that Suso won't accept to sit on the bench, and most likely Jack won't either.

Which is fine, they are good players for teams that hope to qualify for EL, but they are not quality for teams that constantly compete for CL places or have hopes to win a title or two.

Top priority this summer should be wingers. Fast wingers that can cross the ball would vastly improve our team. There are other areas in the team that need improvement, but this these two positions would make the most difference atm.

they will do whatever the fuck Gattuso says coz they have contracts. People, teams dont have 11 players. You need 16, 17 good players.

MArtial? Big yes.

Also forget that we NEED to play CL. MAny players will sign tor us with good money and good project. Milan will play this or next year CL. Im a die-die hard rossonero who my life, but this year, if we dont win the derby, and that is veeeery difficult, we are out.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka,Pato,Maldini,Inzaghi
Bonucci knows this squad is average

Imagine training with bona, rr, bilgia, borini etc.

We should be grateful a superstar like Bonucci is will to lead this team and defend them.

If those inter cucks Fassone and Mirabelli mess up the market again they should be thrown the fuck out. If China is broke then sell the club.

I don’t know how many more years we will be forced to watch shit players playing for our club but I hope it’s not many.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Bonucci knows this squad is average

Imagine training with bona, rr, bilgia, borini etc.

We should be grateful a superstar like Bonucci is will to lead this team and defend them.

If those inter cucks Fassone and Mirabelli mess up the market again they should be thrown the fuck out. If China is broke then sell the club.

I don’t know how many more years we will be forced to watch shit players playing for our club but I hope it’s not many.

?

Biglia is shit?

Borini is a useful player off the bench.

RR and Bona, sure. But one of them was here before Mirabelli showed up, and he was at least above average. Now, unfortunately, it's a different story.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
?

Biglia is shit?

Borini is a useful player off the bench.

RR and Bona, sure. But one of them was here before Mirabelli showed up, and he was at least above average. Now, unfortunately, it's a different story.

ok would Bilgia start in any top team outside of serie a or juve?

borini wouldn't even be on the bench of any top team.

same for bonna, hes 28 and has 8 fucking caps for Italy! how shit can u be to not be a regular in this current Italian team.

we need top players not these shit players, we must drive out this mentality that these guys are good.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score

same for bonna, hes 28 and has 8 fucking caps for Italy! how shit can u be to not be a regular in this current Italian team.

we need top players not these shit players, we must drive out this mentality that these guys are good.

Biglia would be a top 5 player in say, Bologna.

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Biglia wont start in any of the top 6 EPL sides. He is a decent player but more like a Lazio or Fiorentina level player. Borini is complete trash. He was a part player for Sunderland for God's sake. He couldn't even be that's about to be relegated from Championship to the 3rd division. He would be an ok player for Bologna but not Milan

We have so many crappy players who are bottom half Serie A team quality on huge wages. We need to get away from all this mediocrity

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score

Okay, so Biglia isn't shit.

You have to remember that we had to attract players under a few constraints this past summer--no CL football being one of them. Jumping into an unknown project was another. Biglia has been consistent for us after his initial troubles.

I agree with the spirit of your post, however. We do need players to take us to the next level. But singling out Biglia is barking up the wrong tree. Since we're quoting Bonucci, let's also remember that he said this Milan team reminds him of the Juve team before they started sweeping all before them. That transitional team had a lot of good but not incredible players. And it also had crap players.

As Gattuso has shown, our biggest problem this season was Vincenzo Montella. Next is the degradation of Kalinic from even a competent player to a sulky amateur.

We are a 3rd or 4th place team, and Gattuso is proving that. That was the goal before the season started.

Next step is to add quality players and rid ourselves of mediocrity and, in my view, Raiola's clients--all of them.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Okay, so Biglia isn't shit.

You have to remember that we had to attract players under a few constraints this past summer--no CL football being one of them. Jumping into an unknown project was another. Biglia has been consistent for us after his initial troubles.

I agree with the spirit of your post, however. We do need players to take us to the next level. But singling out Biglia is barking up the wrong tree. Since we're quoting Bonucci, let's also remember that he said this Milan team reminds him of the Juve team before they started sweeping all before them. That transitional team had a lot of good but not incredible players. And it also had crap players.

As Gattuso has shown, our biggest problem this season was Vincenzo Montella. Next is the degradation of Kalinic from even a competent player to a sulky amateur.

We are a 3rd or 4th place team, and Gattuso is proving that. That was the goal before the season started.

Next step is to add quality players and rid ourselves of mediocrity and, in my view, Raiola's clients--all of them.

I agree with pretty much everything you have written , okay so he’s not “shit” but he shouldn’t be here is more my point.

.A.K.

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Biglia wont start in any of the top 6 EPL sides. He is a decent player but more like a Lazio or Fiorentina level player. Borini is complete trash. He was a part player for Sunderland for God's sake. He couldn't even be that's about to be relegated from Championship to the 3rd division. He would be an ok player for Bologna but not Milan

We have so many crappy players who are bottom half Serie A team quality on huge wages. We need to get away from all this mediocrity

agreed ! We need a clear out this summer

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree with pretty much everything you have written , okay so he’s not “shit” but he shouldn’t be here is more my point.

I mean, I wish we had Douglas Costa, for example. Sick player. But would he have chosen us over Juve last summer?

Qaas

Reaction score
Fav. Players
Frickin keita balde rejected us last summer and you guys have the audacity to think that we could have signed better players than biglia? Come on be more realistic

This summer could be different though as everyone can see that we finally have something you could call a project.. but that again depends on where we finish in the table and whether our owners are frauds or not

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Gattuso's work is our best chance of attracting players of the calibre of Douglas Costa this summer. And half the forum is busy criticising Gattuso.

Status
Not open for further replies.