The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

milancuore

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Agreed. The fine should be a public gesture, even if the club paid said 'fine' on the low. We are Milan and the Milan I fell in love with was led by a man named Paolo Maldini who never whined no matter what happened.

During the Calciopoli scandal, when at the time only Juventus was implicated, Paolo was asked whether he thought Milan should be awarded Juve's stolen scudetti he said "no I win my titles on the pitch not in court". I didn't agree with his stance but damn that was class! :proud:

I think this club has had much of its identity eroded by a long line of cunty players like iBra, Balo, Cassano, Boateng etc. There was a time when our players were all classy gentlemen and though I don't know if we'll ever get there again, it's an ideal I think we should aspire to.

Nope..Totally disagree..You are MLK Right now but this defeat deserves Malcolm X's philosophy

GreatKalu

I still believe!
Reaction score
Agreed. The fine should be a public gesture, even if the club paid said 'fine' on the low. We are Milan and the Milan I fell in love with was led by a man named Paolo Maldini who never whined no matter what happened.

During the Calciopoli scandal, when at the time only Juventus was implicated, Paolo was asked whether he thought Milan should be awarded Juve's stolen scudetti he said "no I win my titles on the pitch not in court". I didn't agree with his stance but damn that was class! :proud:

I think this club has had much of its identity eroded by a long line of cunty players like iBra, Balo, Cassano, Boateng etc. There was a time when our players were all classy gentlemen and though I don't know if we'll ever get there again, it's an ideal I think we should aspire to.
Ironic that your quite accurate post had to be ruined by your signature siting the root cause of all these ungentlemen ...

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leaf is right. Destroying or damaging a locker room after a defeat - how can we even discuss if it's justified or not? Damaging another's properties is never justified even if the ref awards them 10 fantasy-pk's in one single game! I can't believe that a lot of people here are actually considering it as OK under certain cirumstances? How old are you!? In which country do you live where people are taught that in some cases it's nothing else than OK to react to a defeat in football by damaging the opponent's lockerroom?!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
leaf is right. Destroying or damaging a locker room after a defeat - how can we even discuss if it's justified or not? Damaging another's properties is never justified even if the ref awards them 10 fantasy-pk's in one single game! I can't believe that a lot of people here are actually considering it as OK under certain cirumstances? How old are you!? In which country do you live where people are taught that in some cases it's nothing else than OK to react to a defeat in football by damaging the opponent's lockerroom?!

This wasn't a defeat, it was a robery.
Reacting to a defeat by damaging the opponent's locker room is not OK.
Reacting to a robery by breaking the robber's legs is.

Last edited:

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
This wasn't just s defeat, it was a robery.

Reacting to a defeat by damaging the opponent's locker room is not OK.
Reacting to a robery by breaking the robber's legs is.

Maybe one of the ladri players snuck into the locker room and was sitting in a chair?

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
Extra time was 4 minutes and they got a penalty in the 95th minute

Scored in the 97th min

Fuck Juve mafia

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Extra time was 4 minutes and they got a penalty in the 95th minute

Scored in the 97th min

Fuck Juve mafia

You could argue that the extra time got extended further because of Sosa's red card, but the bigger issue is that penalties like that aren't given 90% of the time. Cunt blasted the ball straight toward De Sciglio's hand from 1 meter away.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Suso will be out until at least the end of the month. He will try to recover for the game against Pescara on April 2.

Bacca will probably receive at least a two-game suspension. De Sciglio, Poli, Donnarumma & Romagnoli could be punished too [GdS].

Lol, things just keep getting better and better.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
You could argue that the extra time got extended further because of Sosa's red card, but the bigger issue is that penalties like that aren't given 90% of the time. Cunt blasted the ball straight toward De Sciglio's hand from 1 meter away.

1m away. :eek: ....fuck this shit

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Suso will be out until at least the end of the month. He will try to recover for the game against Pescara on April 2.

Bacca will probably receive at least a two-game suspension. De Sciglio, Poli, Donnarumma & Romagnoli could be punished too [GdS].

Lol, things just keep getting better and better.

Fucking hell, EL place will be a hell of a achievement given all that. Montella has a mammoth task ahead of him.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Fucking hell, EL place will be a hell of a achievement given all that. Montella has a mammoth task ahead of him.

Given what he has already pulled off he's one helluva coach. It's no wonder B&G want to get rid of him :fp:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Given what he has already pulled off he's one helluva coach. It's no wonder B&G want to get rid of him :fp:

Aye, they can't have anyone competent around them..it would ruin the bunga bunga times.

Its fucking not enough that we play in a shitty corrupt league, we have to put up with management levels of incompetence that are nowhere else possible at this level.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Bacca is almost certain to receive a suspension for his actions towards referee Davide Massa after #JuveMilan. [Gazzetta]

Lol, I knew this was gonna happen.
Iirc, Bonucci almost headbutted a ref last season and got absolutely nothing. Also, we have 9 red cards this season. Jube have 0. Their players practically have to commit murder to receive a red card. It's even more interesting when you look at how we only received 4 more yellow cards than them this season. 62 vs 58. 14.8 fouls committed per game vs 13.3. Not a single red card and only 1 penalty conceded while we got 9 red cards and conceded 8 penalties this season. So that means they're committing fouls almost as often as us, but referees are simply not willing to give their players a second yellow for expulsion and are very reluctant to give a penalty against them.

And Ladri tards hang onto the whole "Milan 8 pens given vs Jube 3 pens given". Like it matters, when Milan actually should've gotten even more legitimate penalties. It's not like those penalties Milan got were unjust. They were absolutely justified. They don't understand or don't want to see the truth.

It's absolutely ridiculous to claim that Juve is not benefitting greatly from refs. The only thing that needs debate and investigation is whether it's because refs naturally gravitate towards them or if there is something more sinister behind it.

DekiDekz

Post-Modern Hermit
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Zlatan
Even though we wuz robbed one thing was confirmed for me that night.

donna-kVDD-U432909344801870rC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg

He aint going anywhere boyz.

Mr. Milanista

Milanista since Birth
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Zidane, Figo, Romagnoli
If it's possible to penalise players after the game, it should be possible to change referee decisions and penalise them for their decisions

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan
Even though we wuz robbed one thing was confirmed for me that night.

donna-kVDD-U432909344801870rC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg

He aint going anywhere boyz.

The only thing confirmed is that he won't go to juve. Might leave for the PSGs of this world maybe even real

AC Kid

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaka'<3, Pato, Romagnoli, Gigio, Marco Asensio, Andre Silva
If it's possible to penalise players after the game, it should be possible to change referee decisions and penalise them for their decisions

You can't penalize refs if you're the one instructing them. They're just following orders... it's all corruption and no one dares to try to stop it. These aren't merely mistakes.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
Throwing a tantrum and breaking shit after losing a game (even if through an unjust decision) is considered being a man nowadays?

Man how the mighty have fallen

Burlesqoni

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Throwing a tantrum and breaking shit after losing a game (even if through an unjust decision) is considered being a man nowadays?

That's right! I remember the good old days when real men only came to cry in the commode.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta

another SJW post. brilliant. my guess is that continuous robbery where juventus is concerned is allowable and folks should just roll over regardless rite?

with this attitude its clear to see how terrorists will walk into your country and kill you; you know they can, but you'll still let them do it. hell, you'll even hold the door for them while you're at it too.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
The only thing confirmed is that he won't go to juve. Might leave for the PSGs of this world maybe even real

PSG have their your GK, Areola. But we should give them Zuzo if they want.

VultureSheva

Legendary Scout
Reaction score
Without Zuzo, Bacca scores much more. Vulture's proved to be right again.

Sad that Bacca will be suspended now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule