The Rumour Commode XVIII

Will the sale be officialized in this edition of the Commode?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Oh god, he is still mad about his boyfriend having to leave Milan :fp:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Icardi is a complete cunt, but he can play unfortunately.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
And Ladri tards hang onto the whole "Milan 8 pens given vs Jube 3 pens given". Like it matters, when Milan actually should've gotten even more legitimate penalties. It's not like those penalties Milan got were unjust. They were absolutely justified. They don't understand or don't want to see the truth.

It's absolutely ridiculous to claim that Juve is not benefitting greatly from refs. The only thing that needs debate and investigation is whether it's because refs naturally gravitate towards them or if there is something more sinister behind it.
Nailed it :thumbsup:
Even though we wuz robbed one thing was confirmed for me that night.

donna-kVDD-U432909344801870rC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg

He aint going anywhere boyz.
lel this means almost nothing these days. Hate to be a cynical cunt but it's true.

another SJW post. brilliant. my guess is that continuous robbery where juventus is concerned is allowable and folks should just roll over regardless rite?

with this attitude its clear to see how terrorists will walk into your country and kill you; you know they can, but you'll still let them do it. hell, you'll even hold the door for them while you're at it too.
Sjw? Not wanting to be a whiny bitch is about as un-SJW as you can get.

Without Zuzo, Bacca scores much more. Vulture's proved to be right again.

Sad that Bacca will be suspended now.
:fp:

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
Sjw? Not wanting to be a whiny bitch is about as un-SJW as you can get.

i disagree my mans. because dont we have ppl whining and bitching about it here? that's ironic right?

if you've read dybala's interview, and read the shit these people are saying, its more or less the same attitude and tone.

and personally dybala disrespected every milan fan with that overly-righteous bs.

if you dont stand for something, you gonna be a pussy ass bitch that falls for everything.

i'm with bacca, i'm with my team.

Ronin

Milansochist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Gattuso, Rui Costa, Albertini, Serginho, Seedorf, Redondo, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldinho
Given what he has already pulled off he's one helluva coach. It's no wonder B&G want to get rid of him :fp:

What has he really pulled off? Are we in a better place than last year?

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
The only thing that needs debate and investigation is whether it's because refs naturally gravitate towards them or if there is something more sinister behind it.

The term sudditanza psicologica is useful here. You may have heard of it?

In the context of Italian football, it is used to describe the attitude of referees who may be in the thrall of powerful clubs like Juventus or Milan, insinuating that they are already, consciously or not, predisposed to favour them. Before Calciopoli--or, let's be more accurate, Moggipoli--Juve fans used to bristle at the suggestion. After the summer of 2006, they spectacularly lost the debate and any moral high ground. They point to our involvement through Meani as if it were commensurate with how Moggi bullied referees for years. It really wasn't. There was certainly a bigger picture, but the crooks in Turin were the ones who inordinately disgraced themselves and Italian football.

Do referees and influential suits get around a table and conspire against all clubs except Juventus? Probably not, especially after the purge of 2006. But referees certainly know what benefits their careers, and championing clubs like Crotone or even Fiorentina doesn't get you promotions and prominence.

As Juventus have risen to primacy in Italy, and as our own power and influence have waned, we receive the short-end of the stick more often than perhaps we used to. Referees in Italy aren't sinister--they are just weak-minded and are coddled far too much. How frequently do they admit they're wrong? How often do they offer detailed explanations for their decisions (something that Montella talked about just yesterday)?

I am still seething about Friday. It was bullshit. But preventing (not completely but to a degree) incidents like that requires a more competitive Serie A and for the Milan giants to reassert themselves.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
another SJW post. brilliant. my guess is that continuous robbery where juventus is concerned is allowable and folks should just roll over regardless rite?

with this attitude its clear to see how terrorists will walk into your country and kill you; you know they can, but you'll still let them do it. hell, you'll even hold the door for them while you're at it too.

How the hell are you not Dru?

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
The term sudditanza psicologica is useful here. You may have heard of it?

In the context of Italian football, it is used to describe the attitude of referees who may be in the thrall of powerful clubs like Juventus or Milan, insinuating that they are already, consciously or not, predisposed to favour them. Before Calciopoli--or, let's be more accurate, Moggipoli--Juve fans used to bristle at the suggestion. After the summer of 2006, they spectacularly lost the debate and any moral high ground. They point to our involvement through Meani as if it were commensurate with how Moggi bullied referees for years. It really wasn't. There was certainly a bigger picture, but the crooks in Turin were the ones who inordinately disgraced themselves and Italian football.

Do referees and influential suits get around a table and conspire against all clubs except Juventus? Probably not, especially after the purge of 2006. But referees certainly know what benefits their careers, and championing clubs like Crotone or even Fiorentina doesn't get you promotions and prominence.

As Juventus have risen to primacy in Italy, and as our own power and influence have waned, we receive the short-end of the stick more often than perhaps we used to. Referees in Italy aren't sinister--they are just weak-minded and are coddled far too much. How frequently do they admit they're wrong? How often do they offer detailed explanations for their decisions (something that Montella talked about just yesterday)?

I am still seething about Friday. It was bullshit. But preventing (not completely but to a degree) incidents like that requires a more competitive Serie A and for the Milan giants to reassert themselves.

Haven't heard of the term since I am not particularly versed in the Italian language, but the concept is familiar. Some very valid points and I agree on a lot of them, especially the assertion that referees bow down to big clubs. It happens everywhere, Barca & Real in Spain, Bayern in Germany, etc.

I don't believe however that a more competitive Serie A is the solution alone. It would work for us, but in the interest of fair officiating for all, it wouldn't work since the referee's would still fuck over the smaller teams.

I think a part of the problem is also an actual lack of quality in regards to referee's. Some very poor decisions overall that don't fit within the whole big team v small team frame.

I also heavily advocate introducing more technology and to find a way to review plays in real time and to challenge plays. I'd rather have a match go on a bit longer if we don't have games decided by wrong decisions.

What has he really pulled off? Are we in a better place than last year?

Reducing Montella to numbers would be a grave mistake and wouldn't do his work justice. Assuming that 7th place means the same thing every year would be ignorant. Context matters and the context is very favourable for Montella. He went into the season with small spending power but had this team surprise everyone(remember the outlook people had before the season started, a lot didn't believe that we'd even challenge for EL). We were challenging for CL places before the depth of the squad was shown lacking, something everyone expected to bite us in the ass. We won against Juve and drew with Inter but not with anti-football but by actually playing the game.

Montella had to deal with Montolivo getting injuried early, now with Bonaventura also being out for quite some time. Niang completely fell off the face of the earth, so Montella had no reliable left wing. Amidst all that, there were quite a lot dodgy refereeing decisions against us.

Lets see how he does with a proper team, setup to succeed with his ideas in place instead of the current team. All things considered, Montella looks very impressive both from a footballing perspective but he's also a class act.

Last edited:

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
i disagree my mans. because dont we have ppl whining and bitching about it here? that's ironic right?

if you've read dybala's interview, and read the shit these people are saying, its more or less the same attitude and tone.

and personally dybala disrespected every milan fan with that overly-righteous bs.

if you dont stand for something, you gonna be a pussy ass bitch that falls for everything.

What does wrecking a dressing room do?
What does acting like a cunt to the referee do?

Is it frustrating?
sure
Is Bacca's behaviour understandable?
Indeed. I'm one of the few that has always stood behind Carlos on the forum even when many wanted him sold.

HOWEVER

Throwing your toys out of the pram only breaks your toys.

I'd much prefer that if Bacca, or anyone on the team had to get fined or punished it would be for a tweet that exposed the unfair advantage Juventus was, and is continually given by Italian officials.

nonsonoqui

Io non ho cugini
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't heard of the term since I am not particularly versed in the Italian language, but the concept is familiar. Some very valid points and I agree on a lot of them, especially the assertion that referees bow down to big clubs. It happens everywhere, Barca & Real in Spain, Bayern in Germany, etc.

I don't believe however that a more competitive Serie A is the solution alone. It would work for us, but in the interest of fair officiating for all, it wouldn't work since the referee's would still fuck over the smaller teams.

I think a part of the problem is also an actual lack of quality in regards to referee's. Some very poor decisions overall that don't fit within the whole big team v small team frame.

I also heavily advocate introducing more technology and to find a way to review plays in real time and to challenge plays. I'd rather have a match go on a bit longer if we don't have games decided by wrong decisions.

Yes, I wasn't suggesting that a more competitive Serie A would change things alone. I was highlighting the attendant cultural changes that would come with more competitive teams. I agree that refs bow down to big teams everywhere, but in Italy I believe the problem to be more acute, and the scandal of 2006 only confirmed what we feared and suspected.

I agree with the technological changes as long as they don't impede the progress of a game too much.

Stitches

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Even though we wuz robbed one thing was confirmed for me that night.

donna-kVDD-U432909344801870rC-1224x916@Corriere-Web-Sezioni-593x443.jpg

He aint going anywhere boyz.

The only thing confirmed is that he won't go to juve. Might leave for the PSGs of this world maybe even real

so ... nobody caught it?
Anybody happened to catch Vincenzo Raiola instagram pic? - https://twitter.com/sportmanmc/status/840343956172955648

First speculation would be it was the shirtkiss? And then Mino told him to take it down ... but could be anything.

Alo88

Milan Legend
Reaction score

What has destroying the opponents locker room to do with standing by (lets say) your man? I mean yeah sure I'm all for investigating those cunts and relegate rubentus back to Serie B or whatsoever, but I haven't yet found the link between destroying one's propperties and standing right- and honorfully by his man.

Let's stay serious here. This is Milan, our players have to respect and honor that shirt, it's values and what it stands for and that surely has nothing to do with acting like a bunch of drunken hooligans who find satisfaction in destroying and demolishing everything around them because their life sucks.

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
If Gigio actually gets banned for a game, do you guys think it's going to be Plizzari or Storari playing?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There are plans to introduce video referee assistants in Serie A maybe as soon as 2018. This really needs to happen. Just look at how goal line technology improved things. There are no incidents of ghost goals anymore. We may have been a scudetto richer if there was that tech back then.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
There are plans to introduce video referee assistants in Serie A maybe as soon as 2018. This really needs to happen. Just look at how goal line technology improved things. There are no incidents of ghost goals anymore. We may have been a scudetto richer if there was that tech back then.

I thought this as well... until a few weeks back where a ref gave a goal in the Feyenoord-Psv game

When the players ran to the ref to complain... he just points at his watch :lol:

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score

or two....many things could have changed if we have won 2 scudettos in a row

Mr Delicious

Banned
Reaction score
I thought this as well... until a few weeks back where a ref gave a goal in the Feyenoord-Psv game

When the players ran to the ref to complain... he just points at his watch :lol:

ball crossed the line, its that simple. exceptions cannot be made or theres no point in not just allowing human error via exclusive dependence on human refs to remain the norm

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score

That was a goal. He pulled the ball over the line, has only himself to blame. There was another angle posted all over the internet that shows this . If not for the technology they would have missed it. Justice was served.

Last edited:

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
It's Bacca not Gigio who's maybe get a ban for attacking the ref after the game.

I've read that a couple of other players might get punished for what happend after. Iirc Gigio kicked in a door or something along those lines. That's why I said IF Gigio gets a punishment that way.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
ball crossed the line, its that simple. exceptions cannot be made or theres no point in not just allowing human error via exclusive dependence on human refs to remain the norm

That was a goal. He pulled the ball over the line, has only himself to blame. There was another angle posted all over the internet that shows this . If not for the technology they would have missed it. Justice was served.

:thumbsup:

The goal wasn't in the clip i posted :fp:

He pulled it back afterwards.

Fair play then... Goal line technology has yet to fail.

b@D~HorsiE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tendulkar, Maldini, Damon Hill, Gattuso, Leander Paes, Jim Courier, LT.
Did anybody see the pic that was posted by Vincenzo Riola that he later deleted? If yes, what was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.