Demetrio Albertini, Prinz Eugen
He'll lead us to multiple scudetti, kind of a return gift for giving them *****

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Like he funded inter for pazzini :star:

Yeah, but Pazzini showed talent at a point in his life, gathering over 20 caps for Italy
Matri never got past 13 goals in a season in Serie A, he's basically a Nocerino

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
if it's installments of 2-3 mil a year we're hardly 'funding' juventus.

cause you can be sure 1 of pazzo or matri will not be here in 2014/15. Neither will accept 3rd option/no playing.

And both would be sell-able for the remainder of what we owe on MAtri

in other words, we're paying 2-3 mil as far as i'm concerned.

yagami7gnr

Milan Legend
Reaction score

cause you can be sure 1 of pazzo or matri will not be here in 2014/15. Neither will accept 3rd option/no playing.

Senatore, we are funding Ladri. It is beyond comprehension how you just delude yourself that G is not. Even if we sell, one of Matri or Pazzo, they will be a year older plus they will have huge wages. Who in earth is going to give them more than 2 million per season as salary for either of them? I am pretty sure that at the end of the season the one that will end up being sold is SeS instead of one of them.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

dafq? We are funding gobbi by buying their dead weight with 10+mil. Just cause you think he/Pazzo will be sell-able(questionable with their contracts to say the least) doesn't mean we don't have to pay gobbi.

AndreiX

AC Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
sometimes
Matri's 2.6m wage will make him unsalable for the next couple of years
Why the F doesn't G loan him for 2-3m so he can return to Juventus after Pazzo gets back

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Senatore, we are funding Ladri. It is beyond comprehension how you just delude yourself that G is not. Even if we sell, one of Matri or Pazzo, they will be a year older plus they will have huge wages. Who in earth is going to give them more than 2 million per season as salary for either of them? I am pretty sure that at the end of the season the one that will end up being sold is SeS instead of one of them.

+1000

We will sell SES to be able to keep paying the salary of a 30+ aged striker.

I mean what happens next season if we dont make champuions league and have to still pay part of Matri's transfer fees? We have to sell balotelli and SES to do that and also pay the salaries of a 30+ squad full of fodder

Forza AC Milan

Milan Icon
Reaction score

Dude we are funding Juventus by buying their dead weight that they cant get rid off.

Stop deluding yourself

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score

dafq? We are funding gobbi by buying their dead weight with 10+mil. Just cause you think he/Pazzo will be sell-able(questionable with their contracts to say the least) doesn't mean we don't have to pay gobbi.

He's beyond help, read some of the BS he's posted. I didn't want to call him out on all of his crappy argument and HOW he has gone back on all of them, but he has the audacity of calling me a hypocrite.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score

please do tell where you are getting this 'installments of 2-3 million' from

Last I heard, we are paying 9m upfront plus 2-3m in bonuses

Plus, you do realize that most transfers are done in installments anyways right?

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
2.6 a year for 3rd option 30 year old CF?
That's the Galliani we know!
:fp:

Mario

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Oh the irony......

Matri could potentially debut with Allegri's Milan against - Cagliari.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Add poll who thinks this signing makes sense.

Giving money to gobbi for their deadweight, signing a striker, giving a 2.6mm 4-year contract for a 29 year old. :conf:

Kuja,Mb,Senatore.

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
please do tell where you are getting this 'installments of 2-3 million' from

Last I heard, we are paying 9m upfront plus 2-3m in bonuses

Plus, you do realize that most transfers are done in installments anyways right?

and this is 12 million they wouldn't get for him from anywhere else.

On top of that we increase his salary.

So 12 million + 4 yr contract (2.6m after tax)

Lets say 5m roughly per year for wages gross and 12 million that's 32 million spent on stupid fucking matri!

All this for a 3 month replacement, and in case ,GOD FORBID, balotelli is suspended or injured.

Rumpelstiltskin

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Daniel Maldini.
Pretty sure that the Matri rumours are bullshit, at least the transfer fee and the salary increase part.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
Kuja,Mb,Senatore.

:lol: I do? That's news to me.

An attacker would make sense since they don't know when Pazzini will come back, but I'd rather get a CB.

--

Btw, IMO Matri isn't as bad as some of you think. He sure isn't worth the money it's been talked about though. Matri and Pazzini are on the same level.

ikita

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Ricardo Kaka, Alessandro Nesta
swoah! but that's just a rumored salary.

when I think about it now, matri's price and that salary are just astronomical figures for our club. management knows that pazzini will eventually come back. they are just saying they don't know when. committing to spend 12 million on this premise in no way seems like something we'd do in these times. maybe 4 or 5 years ago sure. spend 12 million on a 29-year old, give him a 4 million salary.

we didn't get pazzini for free. and last season he surpassed all our expectations. I still don't believe that committing to pay any sum to permanently keep matri is a smart idea.

free loan, sure. or loan for 2 mill max.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
All this for a 3 month replacement, and in case ,GOD FORBID, balotelli is suspended or injured.

so in 3 months pazzini is completely fit and in full form to play from then on out with no risk for re injury?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
:lol: I do? That's news to me.

An attacker would make sense since they don't know when Pazzini will come back, but I'd rather get a CB.

--

Btw, IMO Matri isn't as bad as some of you think. He sure isn't worth the money it's been talked about though. Matri and Pazzini are on the same level.

I agree, but 12m + 2.6m come on! Meanwhile Juve got Tevez for 10m and are looking to get Nani..

asd

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
I'd rather we just put Nocerino in the striking position.

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Welcome to milan Nargi

federica-nargi-e-alessandro-matri.jpg

Like Beckham and Brad Pitt he's actually sexier than his sexy wife :eek: N/H

Last edited:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Was Matri the escape goat?

Dark Knight

Maestro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini Baggio Nesta Pirlo Figo Platin Mardona Pippo Kaka Baresi Socrtes Roben Canna Gigi Zico MvB9
so in 3 months pazzini is completely fit and in full form to play from then on out with no risk for re injury?

and is there no risk of matri coming and getting injured and never playing, like legrotaglie? hypothetical injuries can happen to any one :eek:

I am all for matri but not at that price and those wages.

Tantalis

Heyoka
Reaction score
and is there no risk of matri coming and getting injured and never playing, like legrotaglie? hypothetical injuries can happen to any one

ofcourse there is, but there is a big difference in probability between the two. However he still wont be fit to play after his injury is done, and most likely wont find form this half of the season.

I am all for matri but not at that price and those wages.

i agree

Nestafan

Long Hair > Mohawk
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Antonini, Crespo, Pirlo, Pippo, Kaka. Ibra, Gabbia, Calabria, Tonali, Mike, Kjaer, Tata, Oli
I think most have a pretty logical opinion on the whole matter.

Matri is a good striker, and of course could be of help, but 12 million is simply too much.

Schedule