CL: AC Milan vs Manchester United

17-und-4

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva - Gila - Kaka - Rui Costa
SweetSilverSong said:
They really are a shit team, and have only managed to get where they are with the constant help they get from referee's in England.

...like Juve in Serie A.

Welcome SweetSilverSong!!! :)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
None, but thinking of some.
Milan = Global team = Global support

So sad, creating numerous accounts just to praise your own opinions because noone else would. Pathetic.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
i see a lot (or just one) manure supporters are already on heat in here ...

... i think you'll get what you've begged for.

what's the big deal about a lot of non-italian supporters? quite obviously milan is a great club attracting people from all over the world ... manure isn't?:rolleyes:

btw, you are very welcome to keep posting in here if you immediately drop the obscene language and try to express yourself in a civil manner ... if you can, that is

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
crookes_is_red said:
'no Manchester United fans come from Manchester.

Those from Manchester have brains and support City.

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Why are you using numerous account to get your point across?

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
crookes_is_red said:
Also, you suggest we try to express ourselves in a civil manner and yet you call us 'Manure'. Perhaps you should get your own house in order before criticising ours?
i called you 'manure' cos that is what you filled our message board with ... no turning the other cheek here (milan is the devil ;) )

now you seem to express your opinions fairly so i call you man u supporters + i welcome you

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Salford Sam said:
Global support, let me see , Fifa relaeased some figure 2 years ago detailing global support and demographics,
If you choose to believe your own hype then fine however the facts are that MUFC have approx 75million fans worlwide, sold 2..9million ligimate shirt sales
there are 6.2 million people live in Ireland yet 1.7 m are members of the Utd supporters club, MUFC have officail supporteres clubs in 103 countries need I go on , the closet rival is Real Madrid, the Italian teams lie way behind , even behind Celtic.
As I said perception and Reality.
i am sure your club raises a lot of interest world-wide and wasn't doubting it ... i was just astonished by the fact you could find even hilareous milan has many foreign supporters

ahm ... if you want to count figures, let's do it ... to the point: how many champions leagues? less than 6 ... oh oh ;) ... way less even? ... :devilfuc:

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
redarmy_74 said:
'Manure'.
Gosh, how intelligent, how articulate, how mature..

Nothing like being shown for a bunch of hypocrites to get the blood rising eh moderator?
it seems it worked though ... i mean using ur own jargon ;)

~Biski Biskit~

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Filthy the Dog said:
Quotes like this are why we find it hilarious that AC Milan should have a forum full of foreigners.

It was one of your fans that started debating that It was us that have many foreigners supporting us. The truth is both teams have.

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Salford Sam said:
And how many league championships compared to Juve and INTER? And who were the pioneers for european football ( do you know your history) UTD thats who. Liverpool ,( remember the love in you lot had earlier in the thread) were responsible for our expulsion from Europe ,and then the corrupt uefa instigated the 3 foriegner rule.
remind me was it Italian clubs that were found to have bribed match officials
milan: 17 league championships / 6 champions leagues
(i'll spare u the rest of the silverware though milan is the club which has won the largest # of trophies in the world, ahead of real madrid)
juve: 27 league championships / 2 champions leagues
(let's say one ;) )
inter: 13 league championships / 2 champions leagues

i have no idea about bribed match officials ... it surely wasn't us ... was it you?

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Salford Sam said:
No we tend to get the ruff end of the stick , remember the ridiculous decision for the goal agaisnt Porto last season.
don't tell me you are an inter whiner in disguise :D

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Jan Kubis said:
Ammiro Milano, e Maldini di amore ma Manchester loro sconfiggeranno!
anche a me è piaciuta manchester ... il 28.5.2003 :D ... non sai quanto !!!

per chi sconfiggerà chi, vedremo :)

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
*rossonera* said:
what a stench in here. could someone please switch on the ventilation?

:o
omg :eek: :eek: ... is this a dream? :D what is it ... months since we havent read from you? ... welcome back and do give it a switch, please :tongue: ;)

YUGOSLAV

Josip Broz TITO
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baggio, Totti, Maldini, Canna, Olic, Barbarez, Šuker, Gatu, Buffon, Pirlo, Zambro & Nesta
Come on now ya all, do not let one guy make you angry, he just wants to provocate us all and will never probably come here again.
I was wondering when is the 1st game scheduled to be played ?

scharatz

Milan Icon
Reaction score
I've cleaned the thread up from the Irish and the Americans who claim to be from Manchester. We can talk about the game now ;)

Reaction score
How very ironic, Milan fans and sympathisers from every corner corner of the world discussing the fact there are no United fans in Manchester.

Not to mention the fantastic argument that United have no credibility in England due to lacking local fans, therefore they pale in comparison to Milan with their international fanbase. How does that work?

And what about the incisive commentator who stated that United haven't challenged in England over the last 2-3 years? I guess being league champions in that time wasn't good enough.

Looking foward to seeing you all in Manchester and Milan over the next couple of months to continue the sparkling debate? Eveyone who'll be there put their hands up now...

(ps. anyone who wants to thinks I'm Irish or American pretending to be from Manchester please feel free to test me. You'll know a bit about the city from your visit two years back when Milan won the Champions League there. Go on, ask me a hotel name, how to get from the airport, where the mini-football pitch was, as obscure as you like!)

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Eric7 said:
(ps. anyone who wants to thinks I'm Irish or American pretending to be from Manchester please feel free to test me. You'll know a bit about the city from your visit two years back when Milan won the Champions League there. Go on, ask me a hotel name, how to get from the airport, where the mini-football pitch was, as obscure as you like!)
wow ... you know all that without winning the champions league :D :D ... you must be from manchester then ... ;)

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
lol.. Alberto :D

Exeter is such a challenge which definitely demands some usual manure dodgy deals with refs :o .... :tongue: :D

carroll.gif

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
elastico said:
we have (united) won the premiership more than n e 1 but whos won seri A the most times hmmm juventus i think plus you needed the president of italy to help you with some of them dodgy deals
mavacagà pirla

Reaction score
But unorossonero you failed to test me? They were the first simple questions that popped into my head... What do you remember from your visit, be as obscure as you want!

unrossonero

vüsa minga!
Reaction score
Eric7 said:
But unorossonero you failed to test me? They were the first simple questions that popped into my head... What do you remember from your visit, be as obscure as you want!
honest honest? ... i don't doubt you are from m'er :tongue:

what i remember of the city? ... rivers of beer in albert's square :D + a ridiculously long walk from the old trafford to downtown :rolleyes: ... i was staying at a hotel near the rw station but i cant remember its name anymore, sorry :)