The epic of Dzeko

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Hah. Did a troll-thread myself(I think it was the biggest loss in terms of quantity). Over hundred pages to go.

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
epic-fail.jpg

1 Picture sums up all those pages!

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi
2500++ Posts, 100.000++ Views
Puff, all gone
Edin Dzeko, Milan forum legend

KujaIX

Mexes & Muntari fanboy
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Current team
i think that cissokho and his mood-changing transfer is a bigger legend and possibly deserves a thread

first happiness when we were linked with him

then joy when we "signed" him

then shock when he failed his medical

then dissapointment when his transfer failed

then jealousy when inter were linked with him

then anger when we learned B&G "rigged" the medical

then bitterness when he joined lyon

and finally smugness now that he isn't doing too well in lyon and we feel the fee was a bit excessive

Sidd

सिद्धर्&
Reaction score
Dzeko is free for 20 million
17.08.2009 17:50 di Filippo Gentile articolo letto 228 volte 17.08.2009 17:50 by Filippo Gentile article read 228 times
Fonte: 24oredisport.com Source: 24oredisport.com

Il matrimonio Milan-Dzeko potrebbe non essere sfumato del tutto, ma bensì rimandato soltanto di un anno. The Milan-Dzeko marriage could not be blurred at all, but only postponed for a year. Il forte centravanti bosniaco ha rinnovato con il Wolfsburg fino al 2013, ma si è avuta conferma in merito alle voci che circolavano su una presunta clausola di rescissione che permetterebbe a Dzeko di liberarsi dal club tedesco, a partire dal prossimo anno, al fronte di una offerta di 20 milioni. The strong center Bosnian renewed with Wolfsburg until 2013, but there was confirmation on the items that were circulating about an alleged termination clause that would allow Dzeko to break free from the German club, starting next year, against a offer of 20 million. Una fonte molto vicina al giocatore che ha però preferito rimanere anonima ha confermato quanto detto sopra: "Dzeko ha rinnovato fino al 2013, ma nel contratto è prevista una clausola esercitabile dal prossimo anno che gli permette di liberarsi dal Wolfsburg al fronte di una offerta di 20 milioni". A source very close to the player who has preferred to remain anonymous confirmed the above: "Dzeko has renewed until 2013, but the contract is a clause exercisable by next year that allows him to break free from Wolfsburg in front of a supply 20 million ". Che il Milan abbia già pronto il primo colpo della prossima campagna acquisti? That Milan has already prepared the first round of next year purchases?
Finally a confirmation

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
we wont sign him unless huntelaar is an epic fail.

In many ways, for those wanting a change milan flaming out and ronnie and huntelaar and co sucking may be only way new blood comes. but thats hard to root for as a milan fan

Tobinho

Decisive Hours
Reaction score
Agreed, it's hard to see Pato, Huntelaar and Dzeko all in the side. If Pato goes he'd arrive, if Ronaldinho goes there is a small chance, otherwise it looks impossible.

Armin__m

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
>>rossoneri<<
If our managment was to become as ambitious as they were only a few years ago,seeing those three in our team next year wouldn`t be that hard.

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
I was thinking about the houndreds of pages on Dzeko and on Cissokho yesterday...oh well, no physical evidence that we wanted them in the forum, so there's little evidence of our trasnfers failures.

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
Dzeko + Huntelaar = Sheva + Pippo ?

I'd definitely find a way for Pato to play in, either behind them or in a wing.

It's not totally insane to sign him when we got the dutch.

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score
I was thinking about the houndreds of pages on Dzeko and on Cissokho yesterday...oh well, no physical evidence that we wanted them in the forum, so there's little evidence of our trasnfers failures.

rofl :D I never wanted either of them anyway.

honest... *whistles*

NemcyTheKing

Mister 300
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Shevchenko, Maldini, Kaka, Nesta, Inzaghi, Serginho
Dzeko + Huntelaar = Sheva + Pippo ?

What?? Sheva was one of kind back in those years,he had so many abilities...Neither Dzeko or Hunter could compare with him....they lack the pace,shooting from long distances,even dribling abilities were on Sheva's side compare to those two ...

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
What?? Sheva was one of kind back in those years,he had so many abilities...Neither Dzeko or Hunter could compare with him....they lack the pace,shooting from long distances,even dribling abilities were on Sheva's side compare to those two ...

Dzeko, Huntelaar, Sheva, Pippo; they are all different.

Pedro

iedereen is gek
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini & Marc-André ter Stegen
so your point is that Dzeko and Hunter could play together??

uhm, not really my point, but I would not say they cannot before tested, but playing with Hunt, Duck and Dzeko would be too much

ezekiel2517

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
I lost the list.
I don't think it is. Pato could play as a right wing and we'd just need a left one (Ronaldinho isn't really a wing).

Both Dzeko and Huntelaar can head the ball very well and from what I've seen, Dzeko can move with the ball pretty well.

Senatore_M84

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Clarence Clyde Seedorf
pato is probably better on left wing

sLurPPP

il diavolo
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Leah Dizon, 3, 21 , 9MVB, 13, 7S, 22, 10RC, 4Alb, 7 Len, 10Savi
Lets hope

Hunt=JDT
Pato=Sheva
Dinho= Costa
Inzaghi=Inzaghi
Pirlo=Pirlo

Champion 2003 :D

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Hah. Did a troll-thread myself(I think it was the biggest loss in terms of quantity). Over hundred pages to go.

Lol at the thread title ,anyway this should bring a few more pages to the thread ( its probably bollocks considering the last Fabregas rumors )

BREAKING NEWS: Milan to announce the signing of Edin Džeko in the next few hours - Report

In a somewhat shocking move the milanese giants have made U turn in the Džeko case that appeared to be dead and buried .

Gazzetta dello Sport claims the switch is imminent .

19 Aug 2009 19:55:59

Full report to follow...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/transfer-zone/2009/08/19/1449830/milan-sign-Edin -Džeko

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Lol at the thread title ,anyway this should bring a few more pages to the thread ( its probably bollocks considering the last Fabregas rumors )

BREAKING NEWS: Milan to announce the signing of Edin Džeko in the next few hours - Report

In a somewhat shocking move the milanese giants have made U turn in the Džeko case that appeared to be dead and buried .

Full report to follow...

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/transfer-zone/2009/08/19/1449830/milan-sign-Edin -Džeko
You don't expect us to believe this crap, do you?:rolleyes:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.

Full report to follow...

Doing my tricks eh? Rick is so yesterday. Crab'roll is the sh!t. Just look at these moves:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Could someone make a gif of that singer at 00:25?

hdcantona

Senatore_M84's Protege
Reaction score

Full report to follow...

nice try, I always look at the url before beginning, and I don't know what it's a video of (youtube url) but it's not a link, and if it was on goal it would be a load of shit anyway

Charbel

"Il Capitano"
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, L.Ronaldo, Nesta, Ambrosini
Well you did ,again.
Obviously, you didn't get my post. Crap= Your usual tricks. It worked once before, will not work anymore.;)