Compare our forum with Serie A

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
Hello mate, i had joined this forum more than half an year and i make a lot of friends and i want to say something !!!

In my opinion, Serie A is the best football league in the world, this forum is the best forum !!! I just think i can compare our forum users with the Serie A teams !!

We all love AC Milan and AC Milan is the best team in Serie A in my opinion, in our forum, there are also a lot of users like r3dman, Pupone, Besikaka, gaizka22, San Paolo, crazy4milan, memon_inc.......... and a lot of users, they have great passion for Milan, they write a lot of good posts about Milan like Milan played a lot of wonderful games in Serie A, their analysis are very spot on + their English are very good !! So i consider those users in our forum as AC Milan in Serie A !!

Other users like Duginesta, Milansom, Inaghi9, MaGasTer, YUGOLSOV...... and a lot of users, they also writes a lot of post to discuss Milan, but they didn't write some long analysis..... their posts are not as wonderful as the users i had been said, but they wirte a lot of interesting topic in "off-topic" and make a lot of fun for us !! So i consider those users in our forum as Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina........ in Serie A. Because they are not the best writers, but they also write a lot of good posts !! Like those teams are not the super teams in Serie A, but they can play wonderful games !!

About Yuchen and some other poor English users, i think i can consider us as Inter. Because we have a lot of football knowledge + we love Milan, like Inter has a lot of good players + they eager to win Serie A.. But we can't write the great posts as r3dman, pupone..... Like Inter can't play as good as Milan !!

About cuore, Lo Tasr.... and some other banned users, i consider them as Naples ! Becuase Naples had been very strong in Serie A but now they are in Serie B, like those users they had been written some good posts but now they are banned !!

About our forum leaders, they are like the referees in Serie A.

But !!!! There are some users they are smart + good English + they can write some good posts, but they are also always laugh at others + arrogant, and when they don't like a user, they always try to bad words the user and even ask "referee" to banned the user !!! I don't want to say these users name !! But i want to consider them as Juventus !!!!!!!!

r3dman

Milan Icon
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta - Maldini
Yuchen Fish said:
Hello mate, i had joined this forum more than half an year and i make a lot of friends and i want to say something !!!

In my opinion, Serie A is the best football league in the world, this forum is the best forum !!! I just think i can compare our forum users with the Serie A teams !!

We all love AC Milan and AC Milan is the best team in Serie A in my opinion, in our forum, there are also a lot of users like r3dman, Pupone, Besikaka, gaizka22, San Paolo, crazy4milan, memon_inc.......... and a lot of users, they have great passion for Milan, they write a lot of good posts about Milan like Milan played a lot of wonderful games in Serie A, their analysis are very spot on + their English are very good !! So i consider those users in our forum as AC Milan in Serie A !!

Other users like Duginesta, Milansom, Inaghi9, MaGasTer, YUGOLSOV...... and a lot of users, they also writes a lot of post to discuss Milan, but they didn't write some long analysis..... their posts are not as wonderful as the users i had been said, but they wirte a lot of interesting topic in "off-topic" and make a lot of fun for us !! So i consider those users in our forum as Roma, Lazio, Fiorentina........ in Serie A. Because they are not the best writers, but they also write a lot of good posts !! Like those teams are not the super teams in Serie A, but they can play wonderful games !!

About Yuchen and some other poor English users, i think i can consider us as Inter. Because we have a lot of football knowledge + we love Milan, like Inter has a lot of good players + they eager to win Serie A.. But we can't write the great posts as r3dman, pupone..... Like Inter can't play as good as Milan !!

About cuore, Lo Tasr.... and some other banned users, i consider them as Naples ! Becuase Naples had been very strong in Serie A but now they are in Serie B, like those users they had been written some good posts but now they are banned !!

About our forum leaders, they are like the referees in Serie A.

But !!!! There are some users they are smart + good English + they can write some good posts, but they are also always laugh at others + arrogant, and when they don't like a user, they always try to bad words the user and even ask "referee" to banned the user !!! I don't want to say these users name !! But i want to consider them as Juventus !!!!!!!!
LOL.:D Thanks Yuchen, but you're far too kind in my analisis. I'm more like Messina maybe.:tongue:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Yuchen, was it absolutely necessary for you to open another long and winded thread in here? At this point, you're basically grandstanding. Enough is enough.

Last edited:

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
YUCHEN, the only dude here who used to have a similarly serious habit of comparing + pigeonholing forum members was Sha Jehan AKA Redondo.

He ended up banned.

And must have relocated to Canada :o

Didn't you once say you had a demanding college schedule ? You post lengthy (+ very redundant I dare add) pamphlets 24/7.

KingSheva

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Please someone assure me that i wasn't the only one that was pm'd by him asking to post a reply.. :rolleyes:

Beemer

Milan Legend
Reaction score
KingSheva said:
Please someone assure me that i wasn't the only one that was pm'd by him asking to post a reply.. :rolleyes:
You were what? Tell me you're joking... :head:

Last edited:

pnut408

Banana Slug
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso
Passion for *9* said:
Didn't you once say you had a demanding college schedule ? You post lengthy (+ very redundant I dare add) pamphlets 24/7.

I have to agree.
I'm having trouble reading the long and barely comprehensible posts.

KingSheva said:
Please someone assure me that i wasn't the only one that was pm'd by him asking to post a reply..

That's kinda sad.

Yuchen Li

58 unbeaten !
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Kaladze, Materazzi, Abbiati, Pirlo, Gattuso, Ambrosini, Kaka, Inzaghi, Gilardino
:head: :cry:

i finally find i made 2 mistakes....

first, i shouldn't make friend with a people who had been laughed at me and bullshit me in public place 3 times + exaggrated my real meaning. and add something that i had never noticed in the PM....

2nd, ignore some people is better than provoke them...

Last edited:

Milanista

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
03 , 08
KingSheva said:

now thats extreme :eek:

gaizka22

Apprentice father
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
van Basten, Maldini, Zidane, Baresi, Maradona, Boban, Baggio, Matthaus, Costacurta
Yuchen, you had a feeling that some members dislike you. This thread won't help you win some friends and MIGHT be the reason why some feel have that kind of feeling towards you.

As much as I am honored to have my name mentioned by you, but really...what is the point of this thread? Go easy on the speed man. Take some more downers.

gahanthegod

violator
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Dave Gahan, Martin L. Gore, Alan Wilder, Andy 'Fletch' Fletcher.
pnut408 said:
I'm having trouble reading the long and barely comprehensible posts.
So don't read them then. You don't have to read, anybody isn't forcing you to read, so if you see a long post, click to your browser's "Back" button.
Satisfaction guaranteed ;)
By the way, I think there is a prejudice to Yuchen and his posts. If anybody different from Yuchen had opened this thread, there wouldn't be such reactions.

Passion for *9*

Milan Legend
Reaction score
There is no prejudice at all. He was the one who started making apologies for his English, no one would have mentioned anything to him had he not... + that's exactly what he wanted. Attention ;)

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Totti - De Rossi - Montella - Panucci - Mexes
Not that i know anything much about the subject, but from what i have seen. You guys are really hard on the chinese bloke ain't you !!!!

Give him a break, geeez.

Last edited:

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
A break is the last thing he wants :tongue:

Where in Germany are you, if I may ask ? ;)

I'm from Dortmund !!! i hate it here to be honest.

Giallorossi

Curva Sud
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Passion for *9* said:
Are you German ?

No, i was born in Roma, lived in italy for 5 years, and then moved to england for 13 years. Now i live in Germany with my girlfriend. My German is quite terrible, sadly.....

Metalheadache

Il Capitano
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Oddo, Janku, Kaka, Gattuso, Pirlo, Gourcuff, Pippo, Gilardino, Dida & Co.
Giallorossi said:
No, i was born in Roma, lived in italy for 5 years, and then moved to england for 13 years. Now i live in Germany with my girlfriend. My German is quite terrible, sadly.....

Aha! No wonder you were sticking with your roots: AS ROMA :D

rossoneroid

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Yuchen Fish said:

Probably the most crowded Serie A team forum on the net is juventuz.com, very contradictive with the attendances at their stadium :D

crazy4milan

Exotic Stevie G
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida
rossoneroid said:
Probably the most crowded Serie A team forum on the net is juventuz.com, very contradictive with the attendances at their stadium :D

What happened to juventuz.com by the way? I like looking around there every once in a while, and it hasn't been working for while.

Billy1969

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Inzaghi, Van Basten, Baresi, Boban, Savisevic, Albertini, Gattuso
I guess I'm Lazio Roma then (with the Di Canio sticking his arm out thing to provoke reactions LMAO) and Passion is Juventus (needing referees to help him/her/it)

A Wild Homosexual

*Rejuvenation*
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
BMWTaylor said:
You were what? Tell me you're joking... :head:
I had similar demand not by Yushen but by a user who wanted 2 start a revolution & many joined him & he end up been betrayed /discovered by those same ppl. ;)

Marco Azzuri

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
HAAHHAHA that is some funny shit, ohhh god billy was a funny guy, sometimes crazy but generally a funny guy.

I also vote that we should bring billy back.

Schedule