The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Not sure the kind of players we need are available on loan and Mirabelli spent the whole budget for this season during the summer mercato. Maybe Giaccherini...

Just guessing, but I don't think all is dead with Deulofeu yet if he is still at Barca come the end of the month. Looks like he is the back up target to Verdi at Napoli. Maybe Barca would open up to a loan for him again if the clock is running out on the window.

But you can't go on the rest of the season with no winger depth. We have no one to step in for Suso at RW and Borini is our supposed reserve LW. So essentially no one. Plus Kessie needs a back up. He has started looking burned out the last few games since he never gets a breather. Also, regardless of what Mirabelli says, Andre Silva is not going to ride the bench in a World Cup year if he doesn't get into a game this month. Mendes will take him someplace else.

Last edited:

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Alessandro Alciato spoke to SkySport24 about Antonio Conte: "Conte has a great desire to return to Italy. If he does return to Italy there are only two options: either back to the national team or to Milan."
Alessandro Alciato? ??
??? Who dafuq is deez nut?

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Just guessing, but I don't think all is dead with Deulofeu yet if he is still at Barca come the end of the month. Looks like he is the back up target to Verdi at Napoli. Maybe Barca would open up to a loan for him again if the clock is running out on the window.

But you can't go on the rest of the season with no winger depth. We have no one to step in for Suso at RW and Borini is our supposed reserve LW. So essentially no one. Plus Kessie needs a back up. He has started looking burned out the last few games since he never gets a breather. Also, regardless of what Mirabelli says, Andre Silva is not going to ride the bench in a World Cup year if he doesn't get into a game this month. Mendes will take him someplace else.

It would be a loan with obligation(around 20m) we have to aim higher and can't afford to pay 20m for Deulofeu at the expense of a better target come the summer.

Yip, two clear positions need addressed now. It's hard when the budget has been spent.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado
Will one of you fine gentlemen Photoshop conte in this

Tx

Montella%2Brenewal.jpg

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
It's kind of a stupid line of reasoning to say,

"well we've already signed 11 players and that's way too many already, even though there are still holes in the squad, we should not sign 12th"

I think like 11 player should have no bearing on our mercato now, rather just we have some serious holes we should maybe fill so Gattuso can at least try to succeed in Coppa and EL. Just like last summer, the fact that Andre Silva was a REALLY good deal to pass up should not have any bearing on the fact that we needed a different striker.

It's thinking like this instead of addressing squad issues that led us where we are now. I am more and more convinced perhaps we need new SD.

The problem is that they can't say the whole thing. The biggest difference between summer and now is that UEFA has rejected our 'self-submitted' plan. We don't really have a lot of leeway anymore in spending more money and hoping revenue streams in China will catch up. We are effectively in a position where we need to sell in order to buy.

Mirabelli cannot say that in public because of the already bad PR regarding our owners and lack of money. But end of the day, we cannot buy any significant player without selling the likes of Andre Silva or Donnarumma and getting decent money. And that's obviously possible only in the summer.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
The problem is that they can't say the whole thing. The biggest difference between summer and now is that UEFA has rejected our 'self-submitted' plan. We don't really have a lot of leeway anymore in spending more money and hoping revenue streams in China will catch up. We are effectively in a position where we need to sell in order to buy.

Mirabelli cannot say that in public because of the already bad PR regarding our owners and lack of money. But end of the day, we cannot buy any significant player without selling the likes of Andre Silva or Donnarumma and getting decent money. And that's obviously possible only in the summer.

Loan deals shouldn't be an issue though. If we can't even pay a player's salary for 6 months then we have serious problems haha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Inter are getting Rafinha from Barca on a loan plus option deal and also working on getting Ramires on loan from Suning. They have no money to spend like us so no excuse not to do anything this month when we have areas of need.

General

Official RnB Mercato Stress Counselor
Reaction score
Fav. Players
People who Try Harder, semantics aficionado

Oh my

New sig for the General?

Maaawwds- why haven’t you updated my sig lately :(

Maybe a Gattuso somewhere in the pic?

Rino being the guy on the left holding the Assad box?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Loan deals shouldn't be an issue though. If we can't even pay a player's salary for 6 months then we have serious problems haha.

It's not lack of money, it's the risk in spending a penny more with FFP rules fully applicable to us now. Since we will be handed a 'punishment' now in the form of a transfer limit or a transfer ban for a particular window or windows, it's in our best interests to not spend even a penny more without getting inflow of money. The less we spend, the less severe our transfer 'punishment' will be when they do finalize it.

So even an additional salary is extra outflow which shouldn't be spent at the moment till we ensure some level of inflow.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Looks like Inter are getting Rafinha from Barca on a loan plus option deal and also working on getting Ramires on loan from Suning. They have no money to spend like us so no excuse not to do anything this month when we have areas of need.

Both are transfers I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. To me, not buying anyone this window is a positive. Jankto would have been perfect and an acceptable move, but a transfer just for the sake of a transfer like Rafinha or someone will be a big mistake.

It's always a better idea to give further 6 months to the existing player who would play instead of a Rafinha.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Both are transfers I wouldn't touch with a barge pole. To me, not buying anyone this window is a positive. Jankto would have been perfect and an acceptable move, but a transfer just for the sake of a transfer like Rafinha or someone will be a big mistake.

It's always a better idea to give further 6 months to the existing player who would play instead of a Rafinha.

They are just loans so it doesn't really hurt them. They don't perform then off they go. Rafinha is a no risk high reward type move. If he is over his injuries and does well then it's a good find for them.

stevan

Milan Legend
Reaction score

Like one of our strikers?

Our only chance to get into CL next year is to win the EL, which with our current team is impossible.

doraemon

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sheva, Maldini, Gattuso, Kaka
Like one of our strikers?

Our only chance to get into CL next year is to win the EL, which with our current team is impossible.

You're right even carlo and another 100m investment can't win us EL. Not to say rino and no investment during this window.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It's not lack of money, it's the risk in spending a penny more with FFP rules fully applicable to us now. Since we will be handed a 'punishment' now in the form of a transfer limit or a transfer ban for a particular window or windows, it's in our best interests to not spend even a penny more without getting inflow of money. The less we spend, the less severe our transfer 'punishment' will be when they do finalize it.

So even an additional salary is extra outflow which shouldn't be spent at the moment till we ensure some level of inflow.
thats all assumptions .

no transfer limit or smthg like that
the ban concerns the period of previous management(and may tell something about why :b: wanted to sell...) and it was something like $20m ban

for our current management we have a 2-3 year free spending (we must present some guarantees though).obviously fact that we can spend freely doesnt mean Li or whoever hides(if anyone) behind him has enough money to spend.

anyway everything will be clear till summer.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
- 1st point is legit, he was dead sure. However UEFA is a joke. The likes of PSG, ManU, ManCity and Barca can throw money around and fake/boost their balance-sheets left and right and ruining mercato-dynamics since ages and UEFA isn't doing dogshit against that. Now in Milan case they make completely redicolous demands no club on earth can maintain in order to agree the VA. C'mon, UEFA, FFP-rules... all this is a joke and it's not known just since yesterday.

- 2nd point: He always said since day 1 that his intention is to refinance the Elliot-debts by april 2018 although the ultimatum is october 2018. He reassured and repeated that anticipation by 6 months in many circumstances in the last couple of weeks. I really don't know where you got it from that he promised to refinance the deal by... by when exactely?

- 3rd point: Again, nothing has been promised by Fassone, where got you that from? They tried with Highbridge, they got an offer and now they are valuating other offers. Where is the promise he isn't maintaining?

Allo, it does not take a genius to figure out sugar Coaters from go getters. Up until now the Italian management haven’t been up to what they said they’ll do.
Everyone blaming the Chinese for being bankrupt and fraud but guess what? They came up with 350m war chest and they delivered everything they said they’ll do.

Remember when back in July fassone said we are signing A major sponsor? Please tell me what happened since then.

1. We signed a sponsor (not even premium) and

2. Last week we paid Vwin who put Milan image and Juventus logo to announce the deal.

Is this how you dust off a Ferrari? (fassone said in the first presser, Milan is like a Ferrari and it only needs minor repair and dusting off). And when failed to get a sniff with Fifa he blamed the previous management.

F&M had the fans support from the get go but they fucked it up, it won’t be long until you start seeing banners asking them to go.

Sorriso Sempre

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Allo, it does not take a genius to figure out sugar Coaters from go getters. Up until now the Italian management haven’t been up to what they said they’ll do.
Everyone blaming the Chinese for being bankrupt and fraud but guess what? They came up with 350m war chest and they delivered everything they said they’ll do.

Remember when back in July fassone said we are signing A major sponsor? Please tell me what happened since then.

1. We signed a sponsor (not even premium) and

2. Last week we paid Vwin who put Milan image and Juventus logo to announce the deal.

Is this how you dust off a Ferrari? (fassone said in the first presser, Milan is like a Ferrari and it only needs minor repair and dusting off). And when failed to get a sniff with Fifa he blamed the previous management.

F&M had the fans support from the get go but they fucked it up, it won’t be long until you start seeing banners asking them to go.

you are a little harsh with them.
accurate in many things but harsh. wait till summer so we can have a clearer picture about their ability.

on another note zinedine marchach was a good option(he was free) in a position we needed.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
you are a little harsh with them.
accurate in many things but harsh. wait till summer so we can have a clearer picture about their ability.

I’m harsh because of the expectations we had last summer; I wish them all the success but fuck man they are being all mouth until now

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
on another note zinedine marchach was a good option(he was free) in a position we needed.

I don’t think we need a player who threw a fit for being subbed or not included on the team sheet, Gattuso will strangle him with the goal net.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
We dont have the money, I dont think our owners are that rich

And we are not on fm2018 to click bid and buy; there are smart ways to run a club, look at Lazio and lNapoli in serie A or even go further and adapt the Benfica Model buy 2 and sell one to sustain yourself

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Miceli: "Mirabelli in Germania per visionare Weigl del Borussia Dortmund: vale già 35/40 milioni"

Mirabelli in Germany for Julian Weigl who would cost 35/40m

Moaaaaar dms

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
Miceli: "Mirabelli in Germania per visionare Weigl del Borussia Dortmund: vale già 35/40 milioni"

Mirabelli in Germany for Julian Weigl who would cost 35/40m

Moaaaaar dms

Utd & city are also in for him.

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
#Maradona attacca: "#Montella al Siviglia è una follia, non possono comandare i procuratori" bit.ly/2FtfUwE

LOL

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Latest Boca offer for Gomez 18 months free Loan and 4m obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule