Bee (48%) Taechaubol Thread

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic

*logs-in to venmo*

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
New theory: Silvio is diverting black money through Licia Ronzulli and that's the actual money behind Bee. Silvio is selling 48% of the club to himself :proud:

I kinda hope this is true.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
New theory: Silvio is diverting black money through Licia Ronzulli and that's the actual money behind Bee. Silvio is selling 48% of the club to himself :proud:

I kinda hope this is true.

If the theory was true, why do you hope so?

Personally I've had enough of Silvio. Times have changed and football has developed but he still thinks his old ways are going to win again. The only way I would be okay with Silvio a little longer is if some serious funds came in to the club... something like at least having a 75m for the next couple of years and then maybe a 40-50m budget each year after that. That's not crazy money like City or PSG but I think that's all that's required to succeed - with the proper system in place.

They've claimed it many times before but with Bee coming along, big investments finally happening and our transfer market strategy changed I personally think we can finally call this a real Year Zero.

I don't want Galliani to repeat the mistakes he did in this market again though. I would really like to have someone else beside him or instead of him. I understand the Italianization of the squad and every great successful squad usually has a good base of locals. I just hope we spend it on the right Italians (Balo is one of them) instead of the wrong ones (still too early to find out if a 6m-Baselli would've been a better deal than a 20m-Bertolacci).

We need also need to sell some Italians, the unworthy ones who have had too many chances but continue to fail (De Sciglio, El Shaarawy - I'm worried that Monaco won't sign him permanently and that'll drop his value even further). We need a new approach with the transfer market and hopefully Bee will have a say when (or should I say if) he comes aboard.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
If the theory was true, why do you hope so?

Personally I've had enough of Silvio. Times have changed and football has developed but he still thinks his old ways are going to win again. The only way I would be okay with Silvio a little longer is if some serious funds came in to the club... something like at least having a 75m for the next couple of years and then maybe a 40-50m budget each year after that. That's not crazy money like City or PSG but I think that's all that's required to succeed - with the proper system in place.

They've claimed it many times before but with Bee coming along, big investments finally happening and our transfer market strategy changed I personally think we can finally call this a real Year Zero.

I don't want Galliani to repeat the mistakes he did in this market again though. I would really like to have someone else beside him or instead of him. I understand the Italianization of the squad and every great successful squad usually has a good base of locals. I just hope we spend it on the right Italians (Balo is one of them) instead of the wrong ones (still too early to find out if a 6m-Baselli would've been a better deal than a 20m-Bertolacci).

We need also need to sell some Italians, the unworthy ones who have had too many chances but continue to fail (De Sciglio, El Shaarawy - I'm worried that Monaco won't sign him permanently and that'll drop his value even further). We need a new approach with the transfer market and hopefully Bee will have a say when (or should I say if) he comes aboard.

I would be happier because I genuinely like these guys.. B & G. They kinda feel like family to me since they've been Milan since I've started loving Milan.

It would be difficult to get used to a different management for me. It will happen eventually, but it'll be difficult.

Beyond a point, it's not about success for me. It's about Milan being Milan with all that it entails. Which includes Galliani, Silvio, Milanello, San Siro, the colours, the badge etc etc. Once this included Carlo and Maldini and Nesta and Pirlo etc etc. But eventually things will change, one by one. Which is always sad for me.

Last edited:

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I would be happier because I genuinely like these guys.. B & G. They kinda feel like family to me since they've been Milan since I've started loving Milan.

It would be difficult to get used to a different management for me. It will happen eventually, but it'll be difficult.

Beyond a point, it's not about success for me. It's about Milan being Milan with all that it entails. Which includes Galliani, Silvio, Milanello, San Siro, the colours, the badge etc etc. Once this included Carlo and Maldini and Nesta and Pirlo etc etc. But eventually things will change, one by one. Which is always sad for me.
You're a bit of a masochist, aren't you?

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Some call me a devilishly handsome romantic.

Milanista_7

#UCLDNA
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, T.Silva, Kaka, Ronaldinho, Seedorf, Gattuso, Ibra, Romagnoli
Milan: 'Bee sale in next few days'

Milan released a statement confirming they will work out the sale to Bee Taechaubol “over the next few days.”

Mr Bee had a seven-hour meeting with President Silvio Berlusconi and other officials in Milan today.

The sale was expected to be completed this week, but it seems as if Bee has been granted an extension.

“In the meeting today to whittle down the last technical aspects of the operation, Mr Bee Taechaubol illustrated to President Silvio Berlusconi the action taken to follow up the preliminary sale agreed on August 1, which has Mr Taechaubol buying a minority stake of AC Milan of 48 per cent for €480m.

“During the meeting, Mr Taechaubol confirmed the notable interest that Asian countries have for Milan and its brand, having spoken to numerous financial and commercial operatives.

“The consultants are currently working to define the final details with the objective of completing the agreement over the next few days.”

Xelcuk

Banned
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nocerino, Poli, Kucka, Antonelli, Ely, Bonaventura, Bertolacci
l hope he won't buy Milan. He cleary doesn't have money. He dreams about 350 m euros a year from East market. Even Berlu and Galliani can't make that money from there.

Thanks to Galliani and Berlusconi, best CEO and best president, we have 600 m euros revenue a year.

joyrider

Il Moderati
Staff member
Reaction score
bee talks next monday

please give us 480mil :b:

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
Just move this thread, this is getting beyond embarrassing.

MilanMB

Serendipity
Reaction score
The curse of moving threads early is still alive.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
^

to all of the above

do you really believe mr bee is a fraud after everything that has happened so far? isn't the evidence that we've seen so far enough to convince you that there indeed is something moving behind the scenes? the latest news from yesterday all but confirms this.

i cannot understand why some of you are almost hoping that mr bee turns out to be a fraud just to flex your internet muscles and say you were right.

Az.

Se7en
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Shevchenko, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Pippo, Nesta, Ambrosini,Seedorf, Billy,Kaka,Beckham,Zlatan
^

to all of the above

do you really believe mr bee is a fraud after everything that has happened so far? isn't the evidence that we've seen so far enough to convince you that there indeed is something moving behind the scenes? the latest news from yesterday all but confirms this.

i cannot understand why some of you are almost hoping that mr bee turns out to be a fraud just to flex your internet muscles and say you were right.

150529160222-facebook-gif-12-custom-1.gif

Fek it gonna try anyway:

Its been more then half a year of bee will sign tomorrow, the latest news prove nothing. There have been to many precedents already, for any reasonable person to think that this is anything else other than a fraud.

We all want Milan back to the top, we all want to get rid of B+G since sadly the only thing they do these days is further ruining the good name of Milan they helped to build. That being said, this pink clown called Bee is not our savior, he is just another puppet for Silvio.

Until there's an official statement of him + whoever signing the contract, and the money being wired i will keep saying this is a hoax.

P.S: props to whoever moved the thread.

Last edited:

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
[We all want Milan back to the top, we all want to get rid of B+G since sadly the only thing they do these days is further ruining the good name of Milan they helped to build. That being said, this pink clown called Bee is not our savior, he is just another puppet for Silvio.

Until there's an official statement of him + whoever signing the contract, and the money being wired i will keep saying this is a hoax.

P.S: props to whoever moved the thread.

there already have been two official announcements by Milan and Finninvest when Mr Bee signed the pre-contract... Yes, I know the pre-contract is different from the actual contract but it still stands for something and you, for some odd reason, have completely disregarded that contract.

The deal should still happen. You have absolutely no evidence or good points to prove why the deal won't happen, you only cite these delays as reasons for you to possibly be disappointed in the future. I understand us Milanisti have grown accustomed to disappointment but you are failing to differentiate between the current situation and all the other situations in the past. As of today, Mr Bee has not shown in any way that he could be a fraud and if he was - it would've already been revealed after about a year of talks. It would have either been revealed from the Italian press or the Thai press or the Chinese press but all we read is that everything seems to be going according to plan.

We still don't know precisely who the people behind Mr Bee are - you see that as a reason to create doubt, I see it as the people behind Mr Bee are very powerful people that would like to remain in the dark for political reasons.

Hopefully the deal will go through (fingers crossed) and I think it will. We have not seen any hiccups yet since the whole thing started. These delays might be questionable, but neither you nor I know whether these delays are necessary or not... but what we know is that Finninvest and Milan both know of the full reasons of Mr Bee's delays and have accepted it instead of rejecting the opportunity to sell to Mr Bee's consortium. If the sellers and the buyers seem to be both happy at this moment, I have no idea why you think otherwise. You're just going with your (pessimistic) gut feeling

Last edited:

Azzurrii-08

Also known as: LASER.
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Nesta, Pirlo, R. Carlos, Buffon, Seedorf, Zlatan, El Shaarawy, De Sciglio, Totti
Football-Italia:

Milan: Mr Bee sale in doubt
The operation for the sale of Milan to Bee Taechaubol is taking so long that sources suspect it may be a scam.

The latest reports indicate that Mr Bee's acquisition of 48 per cent of the shares of Milan may be finalised some time between December 16 and Christmas.

But there have been so many similar announcements that the world of finance and business is becoming wary.

According to Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr Bee needs to find €480m for the operation to go through and there are three hypotheses on the outcome.

Firstly, Mr Bee's delay may simply be caused by one of his Asian investors having opted out, and he'll be able to replace him in time, allowing the deal to go through.

Secondly, Mr Bee doesn't actually have the money, but is simply playing a game as a financial mediator and his final objective is personal publicity more so than making the deal happen. The publication suggests that this option is supported by Mr Bee's business history.

Thirdly, the money for the sale of Milan may come from dubious and not entirely legal sources, as of yet unverified. L'Espresso conjectured that this may even include President Silvio Berlusconi's own money, which would be laundered back into his hands, even though Il Sole 24 Ore believes this idea to be too far-fetched.

Indeed, Mr Berlusconi has strenously denied such allegations.

There is an investigation currently being undertaken on the sale of Milan by the city council, which will hopefully clear some of these doubts.

Hitman

Milan Legend
Reaction score
It had to be one of the financial partners of Bee Taechaubol in the purchase of 48% of the Milan by Fininvest of Silvio Berlusconi. AND instead Citic, one of the major financial institutions, chinese has chosen to focus on City Football Group (CFG), the holding company that the Manchester City, the New York City Football Club, the Melbourne City and the Yokohama Marinos.

In detail, a group of institutional investors chinese, guided by the colossus of the media CMC (China Media Capital) Holdings and by the same Citic (which you will participate through the controlled Citic Capital) will detect, through a capital increase reserved for them, 13% of City Football Group for about $400 million, for an overall enhancement of the group, equal to $3 billion.

The partnership, explained the company that remains controlled by Sheikh Abu Dhabi, Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan, provides for the creation of a platform for the growth of the group of the City Football Group in China and more in general at the international level. At the same time, the holding company of the Manchester City will make available to the industry of Chinese football their experience in the field.

The agreement, which is subject to approval by the supervisory authorities economic and sporting, in some states where the group is present, comes after more than six months of discussions, it has been necessary to find the optimal model and strategies associated with the partnership.

With 400 million dollars collected by chinese consortium, City Football Group will finance its growth in China, opportunities for further expansion of the international business and further infrastructure tasks CFG.

The consortium China will be represented on the board of the City Football Group by Ruigang Li, president of China Media Capital. The board of directors will thus from six to seven members.

Commenting on the agreement, Khaldoon Al Mubarak, President of the City Football Group, said: "football is the most loved, played and watched sport in the world and in China, the path of exponential growth for the game is unique and very exciting".

"We then worked hard to find the right partner and to create the right structure agreement to exploit the incredible potential that exists in China, both for CFG and football in general".

"Our partners", has added to Mubarak, "have an incredible track record of creating value and could not be in a better position to help us further develop City Football Group. Our conviction is that we now have a unique platform to grow CFG, our clubs and companies both in China and at international level and we work hard with our new partners to realize the potential that this agreement creates".

Ruigang Li commented: "football is now in a phase fascinating and critical development in China. We see growth opportunities unprecedented in both its development as an industry, being the most popular sport in China, and his guiding role can bring people of all ages with a shared passion".

took that from the Rumour Commode to continue here.

So here are the facts that we know so far:

• Mr. Bee's consortium was rumoured to be 80% CITIC Bank and 20% Abu Dhabi Securities
  • Man City's owners are based in Abu Dhabi... No direct and concrete link to Abu Dhabi Securities but it's a small city where everyone is connected though.
  • CITIC Bank invested $400m into CFG (City Football Group) today and Man City's chairman revealed that the talks have been ongoing for 6 months, which is precisely the 1st of June, 2015... That's right around Mr. Bee came along to buy Milan... So CITIC bank were actively looking at Milan AND Man City in June
  • Chinese Ministry of Education signed agreements with Milan (we event sent our youth director to the signing in China, I seen the pics) to start opening our schools all over the country... this was around May 31st (+- 2 days) I remember.. So the Milan-China partnership has already started, or should I at least say part of it has officially started.
  • Sometime between Sept-Oct, Berlusconi was quoted saying something in the lines of 'this deal is bigger and more complex than you all think'... which could possibly mean he knew about this CFG-Citic Bank deal at the time
  • 3 weeks ago Finninvest reps flew to Shanghai and met with Citic Bank reps and returned to Milano very happy after they explained their reasons for the delay of investment. Would Citicbank really be negotiating simultaneously for the past 6 months with CFG behind Milan's back? I doubt it. Finninvest must have known of this and still returned to Italy accepting the most recent postponement of receiving the funds
  • 2 weeks ago Thai Prime (Mr Bee's investment group) officially invested in GLS and another company saying this is the start of many investments that are about to take place in the football industry

We still don't know yet what Mr. Bee's connection to Citic Bank precisely is... after today's investment in CFG, I believe Citic Bank have proven that they do have the funds necessary..... but what we are desperate to find out is whether the Citic Bank-CFG deal rules out the investment in Milan or will it not affect it?

What are everybody's thoughts?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Thread back in the transfer sections? Ruh Roh

MarioReality

syrup sippin assassin
Reaction score
CITIC just shit on Bee.

Not that they hadn't already... He's been denied the funds for nearly a year now.

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
What are everybody's thoughts?

(haven't deep dived into specifics so) Looking from general perspective it looks like Man City hijacked our deal. Is there a something that clearly states our deals were with different people? (or the proves it was the same?)

Schedule