\

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Swag Maestro
Reaction score
65m on our bench... when did we become Real Madrid.

Fuck that, when we still got bona and suso starting for us :fp:

Does this mean they're never coming here :D

images

Alec

Football Idiot Savant
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paul Pierce, Aimar, Nesta, Gattuso, Kaká, Romagnoli, VAR, Genghis Khan
Reminder that Spain looked like shit without king Suso.

Fabio

U mirin brah?
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Kaká, Cafu, Ronaldinho, Pato, Dida, Gattuso, Balotelli, Borini, Honda, Saelemaekers
Damn, some peple here have too much free time..

Pleased with Paqueta signing, as a fellow Brazilian i can say he is a very exciting player but like many others, he will need some time to adapt. Talent is there though.

Ibra is not coming back (hopefully), rather put more trust in Cutrone. And no to Thiago Silva too, as much as I like him, he is on too high wages and for the bench we have plenty options.

Are people just dreaming of paredes or barella or are we really in for them?

fray

Casciavit
Reaction score
Milan are looking at Flamengo defender Léo Duarte, after Caldara is yet to convince the Milan management, according to www.calciomercato.com

Italian media, huh :fp::lol:

Jasper

Maldini tier
Reaction score
Fav. Players
3; Marat Safin; Tiziano Crudeli; 2Pac; Christian Bale; Martin M??rsepp; Balotelli.
Republica: Milan is going to sign an important contract with a super sponsor, that wants to exploit the image of the rossoneri in the asian market.

The sponsor shall not be on the jersey, that the contract with Emirates is still valid, and neither is it the automaker's expected to replace the Audi. There are a lot of money in the game.

#ChinaMoney

ROSSONERI7

Myself
Reaction score
@ale_mansi
- In addition to frequent contacts for Ibrahimovic, Raiola is also working on the renewal of Bonaventura.
- Two profiles followed, among many, by Milan are Nico Schulz and Youri Tielemans.
- Important budget between January and June to further strengthen the team.

Tielemans...liked that guy... haven't followed him much since the Monaco move though.

wanted to go for him instead of Kessie 2 years ago. Kessie has earned my respect though.

Massaro94

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maradona-Shevchenko-Zizou
@ale_mansi
- In addition to frequent contacts for Ibrahimovic, Raiola is also working on the renewal of Bonaventura.
- Two profiles followed, among many, by Milan are Nico Schulz and Youri Tielemans.
- Important budget between January and June to further strengthen the team.

Now we're talking ... an actual player who can raise the level of this team. We missed out on Kovacic. If we can grab Youri for 40-50M it would be well WELL worth it

Top player who's got an eye for goal

SixOneFive

Long Live Don Silvio
Reaction score
I'm not even gonna pretend like I know anything about this Tielemans guy. Ran a quick google....first link is his FIFA page (of course)...my man's sprint speed is 53. FIFTY-THREE. :lol:

Do his FIFA ratings mean jack shit? No, they don't...but holy fuck present day Giuseppe Favalli would be out here dusting his ass.

Youtube tells me that his long range shooting is pretty ridiculous though so...you know...that's tight I guess. Yeah Leo sign him up.

Last edited:

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Massaro would you please post Tielemans highlights from the baguette league?

Those pictures were from the time he was playing in Belgium. I don’t think he’s done well in France.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Tielemans used to be a GREAT player. During his times in Anderlecht he was amazing and was fundamental for their run in EL 2 years ago. Great passing, reading of the game and shooting. Since he joined Monaco I have not watched him even once but in Anderlecht he looked like the next big thing in the making.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Joyrider is the person with knowledge of tielemans..please, wait for his thoughts

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Tielemans used to be a GREAT player. During his times in Anderlecht he was amazing and was fundamental for their run in EL 2 years ago. Great passing, reading of the game and shooting. Since he joined Monaco I have not watched him even once but in Anderlecht he looked like the next big thing in the making.

I’ll tell how he has done.

It’s like moving from primavera to the first team.

The quality of opponents helped him in Belgium but in France he can’t even complete a successful take on.

Now imagine him in Serie A. Add to that 40-50m price tag and start thinking of a name that ends with fodder.

Tielefodder?

Curupira

Milan Legend
Reaction score
I’ll tell how he has done.

It’s like moving from primavera to the first team.

The quality of opponents helped him in Belgium but in France he can’t even complete a successful take on.

Now imagine him in Serie A. Add to that 40-50m price tag and start thinking of a name that ends with fodder.

Tielefodder?

And this was the league Bakayoko looked dominant in. Yikes.

LocalHero80

The other side of Ba
Reaction score
I feel he is wasted as a Milan fan

Would do better over at the Roma forum with his transfer theories

(aka selling Strootman for 25m and buying Cristante for 30m :fp::lol:)

#theMonchiEffect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule