The Rumour Commode XXII: Broke Li: Enter the Someone (Pls)

Champions League qualification?

Votes: 2 2.9%

Votes: 41 59.4%

Votes: 26 37.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Gazetta: Milan are willing to meet juventus Valuation for Mandzukic (22m + 3 bonus).

moohtra

Banned
Reaction score
Bacca:"Voglio restare al Villarreal, che sta parlando col Milan".

Carlos Bacca, attaccante del Milan in prestito al Villarreal, sul suo futuro. Ecco le parole del colombiano, riportate da AS:"Futuro? Sono tranquillo. Qui sono felice. Penso solo alla prossima partita e poi alla nazionale. Il Villarreal sta parlando col Milan ed anche col mio agente. Spero che a breve venga presa una decisione, in un modo o nell'altro. Ma io ho già detto che voglio restare qui. La mia annata al Milan l'anno scorso non è stata buona. Non mi sentivo importante. Così ho deciso di venire qui, e voglio restarci. La decisione è nelle mani dei club e del mio agente".

Bacca wants to stay at Villarreal who are negotiating with Milan.

Qaas

Vi må tage det som det kommer
Reaction score
Fav. Players
KAKA, Maldini, Nesta, Dida, Inzaghi, Sheva, TSilva, R9, Raul, Casillas, Schmeichel, Messi, Zlatan

dcfcfan1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
22 mill for a 32 year old striker...who isnt even that prolific doesnt please me.

m1lan

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
I really hope the media are grasping at straws with the names being linked to us. As very few if any, inspire confidence for the coming season.

Lets hope F+M are working on other targets that can really upgrade the team. Otherwise its going to be another season of disappointment.

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Mandzukic under Gattuso would be unprecedented levels of grinta. It would create some kind of grinta wormhole that would prevent us from scoring any goals

Rossonero1028

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
If Gattuso wants Mandzukic i trust him. Mandzukic is a great CF. The problem is that he always plays on the left wing. But hes a real fighter!

Raz

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Many trusted Montardla's judgment too back when he insisted on Kalinic
Don't play yourselves

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
Many trusted Montardla's judgment too back when he insisted on Kalinic
Don't play yourselves

Exactly.

The whole "the coach sees more than we do" argument can apply to some really horrible coaches like Brocchi etc.

I'm guessing...and this is just me guessing...that Gattuso sees in Mandzukic what he thought he saw in Kalinic. A big strong tough guy to do dirty work an battle with defenders -i.e. a Grinta Striker. But not every Grinta striker is a Luca Toni or a Vieri. There are a lot of Borriello's Destro's and Kalinic's.

Congo Powers

⭐⭐
Reaction score
Fav. Players
B&G, RuiCosta, Pippo, Sheva, Stam, Kaka, Abbiati, Cassano, Mexes, TH19, RL10, KPB, 45, Krunic
Exactly.

The whole "the coach sees more than we do" argument can apply to some really horrible coaches like Brocchi etc.

I'm guessing...and this is just me guessing...that Gattuso sees in Mandzukic what he thought he saw in Kalinic. A big strong tough guy to do dirty work an battle with defenders -i.e. a Grinta Striker. But not every Grinta striker is a Luca Toni or a Vieri. There are a lot of Borriello's Destro's and Kalinic's.

a toddler looking down at his toy block set for a brief moment uses more cognitive energy than decades worth of drucul calcio musings

leaf

Sack Pioli
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Ronaldo, Kaká, Maldini, Nesta, CR7, Seedorf, Dwight Yorke, Quaresma
a toddler looking down at his toy block set for a brief moment uses more cognitive energy than decades worth of drucul calcio musings

You're the guy that thinks that Fellaini will improve this team right?

I have no doubt that you burned enough cognitive energy to power the entire City of Manhattan at Christmas time to come up with that :proud:

You're right, I don't use much cognitive energy for my musings because common sense comes naturally to me. I don't need to look beyond the obvious :mb:

An objectively BAD coach and a GREAT coach both see the same things from the teams they manage. One makes good decisions, and good use of the resources he has, the other doesn't. Hence, after a while certain things become apparent even to the casual onlooker, and more so to the fans who follow these patterns closely.

rossonero1

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Looks like Cristante is about to join Roma and Asamoah officially signed for Inter. This should be the final year Atalanta is relevant as they are losing their final pieces. Caldara and Spinazzola going back to Juve, Cristante leaving, sounds like Ilicic too.

Last edited:

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
Merda already got 3 new players in Lautaro Martinez, De Vrij and Asamoah.

IL-Capitano

Legenda di AC Milan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
too many great players to list but if pushed all time favorite player: Maldini
who provides the said grinta? (players only)

(Of course) but grinta will only get you so far. No cutting edge in the final third Will limit any level of progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule