The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan Transfers

AC Milan Transfers Everything related to AC Milan's transfer market goes in here. AC Milan rumours, dream signings and more.

View Poll Results: Where do you think Milan is going to end up at the end of the season?
1st place 20 32.26%
2nd place 4 6.45%
CL spot 37 59.68%
EL spot 1 1.61%
7th+ 0 0%
Voters: 62. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2020, 10:21   #7561
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.
 
Birsaforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by taura View Post
Actually the real issue is convincing Depay from being the main striker at Lyon to being a bench option at us
I think the problem will be the abundance of LW options (Depay, Rebic, Leao) and CF options (those mentioned plus Ibra and Colombo).


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:25   #7562
LocalHero80
The other side of Ba
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raz View Post
Football Manager 2020 is free on Epic right now.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...ager-2020/home


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokoa View Post
STATE THE PLUG TO THIS MILAN


LocalHero80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:27   #7563
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
I think the problem will be the abundance of LW options (Depay, Rebic, Leao) and CF options (those mentioned plus Ibra and Colombo).
Rebic can play on the right. Although it is not his best position.

Granted, Depay wouldnt be the most ideal player. Ideally we would get someone who is primarily a RW but could put in a shift as a backup CF.

But it depends on whether Lyon are willing to cough up cash for Paqueta. If they are not, and want to give Depay in exchange (and provided he wants to come here), we should do it. It is the making the best out of a shitty situation (re selling Paqueta).




Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:43   #7564
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.
 
Birsaforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Rebic can play on the right. Although it is not his best position.

Granted, Depay wouldnt be the most ideal player. Ideally we would get someone who is primarily a RW but could put in a shift as a backup CF.

But it depends on whether Lyon are willing to cough up cash for Paqueta. If they are not, and want to give Depay in exchange (and provided he wants to come here), we should do it. It is the making the best out of a shitty situation (re selling Paqueta).
I agree, but still we have too many attackers (on the right we already have Diaz and Castillejo)


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:47   #7565
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
I agree, but still we have too many attackers (on the right we already have Diaz and Castillejo)
Its clear Diaz is Hakan's backup.

If he wasnt, Pioli would have tried utilising him on the right even a bit in all the games we have played so far.

And we need someone better than Castillejo (who is fine as a backup). Especially considering that it seems we are not getting a new RB either.

Last seasonm our right side was our biggest weakness. And it showed again yesterday agaonst Shamrock.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:48   #7566
Sven
Super Moderator
 
Sven's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
Yes very. But they're Norway-good.

I think we will beat them comfortably, but there's potential for a big surprise as well.

I have a lot of faith in our team now. If this was two years ago we'd probably lose.
Are they a super-offensive team or those games with 6, 7 goals are just cause they're naturally much better than the other teams in Norway?

They look like a team coached by Zeman
Sven is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 10:52   #7567
Nevermore
AC Milan Legend
 
Nevermore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Belarus
Default

Getting Depay woud be a dumb move.
2 of him/Rebic/Leao would be benched, while Samu would play RW whole season.
IMO Lyon will sell someone eventually and pay for Paqueta
Nevermore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:03   #7568
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Depay/Paq exchange
Yeah Lyon are that stupid exchanging a 40-50mil Depay who just have his best with a barely 20mil Paq with another shit season.


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:07   #7569
Ash
Swag Maestro
 
Ash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Depay/Paq exchange
Yeah Lyon are that stupid exchanging a 40-50mil Depay who just have his best with a barely 20mil Paq with another shit season.


Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Lyon are asking 25m for Depay

He is on the last year of his contract

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Ash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:10   #7570
Birsaforever
Please GTFU or STFO.
 
Birsaforever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevermore View Post
Getting Depay woud be a dumb move.
2 of him/Rebic/Leao would be benched, while Samu would play RW whole season.
IMO Lyon will sell someone eventually and pay for Paqueta
it's a good economical move for both, Paqueta get a chance to regain value in Ligue 1, and Lyon manage to get something out of a player that is on his last year of contract.

Technically, it would force us to make some adjustments, maybe move Leao on the right.


Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by beegees View Post
^ dude you literally will forever using that username ?
Birsaforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:11   #7571
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Yeah, he's on the last year of his contract and wants to leave. Doesn't seem to be many clubs interested though, probably because of corona that teams can't spend money. If they want to do the exchange and Depay wants to come we should do it ASAP. Make Rebic play RW I don't care...


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:12   #7572
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birsaforever View Post
it's a good economical move for both, Paqueta get a chance to regain value in Ligue 1, and Lyon manage to get something out of a player that is on his last year of contract.

Technically, it would force us to make some adjustments, maybe move Leao on the right.
Leao gonna ride the bench this season.


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:15   #7573
VooDooDoll
))<>((
 
VooDooDoll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Moon
Default

dapay...
first rumors were about paq going to lyon after they sell some offensive players
and because of DiMarzio we talking about depay-paq swap??


Signature


VooDooDoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:21   #7574
Wild
*Rejuvenation*
 
Wild's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Lebanon-Beirut
Fav. Players: Baresi - Maldini - Nesta - Jessica Alba
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Lyon are asking 25m for Depay

He is on the last year of his contract

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
Werent Barca offering 40mil ?


Signature
Wild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:26   #7575
yungfreddy
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: The Hague
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild View Post
Werent Barca offering 40mil ?
That was apparantly just a rumour cause the koeman link
They never contacted lyon..wich makes sense..hes not good enough for barca
yungfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:34   #7576
Hitchens
Trophies incoming
 
Hitchens's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Norway
Fav. Players: Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sven View Post
Are they a super-offensive team or those games with 6, 7 goals are just cause they're naturally much better than the other teams in Norway?

They look like a team coached by Zeman
They play modern high press, with plenty of aggression. They will likely play further back against us, but they're strong on a counter and solid defensively.

Their football has been dubbed as the best football ever played in Norway.

With all that being said we should be several notches over them in quality.


Signature
Hitchens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:36   #7577
mrki
AC Milan Icon
 
mrki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: passive offside
Fav. Players: maldini, pippo, boban
Default

Tactically, no need for Depay.


Signature
AC MILAN 7 CL titles.
LocalHero: Hakan Calhanoglu > Rui Costa

Kings of commode: patosheva - the man who never gave up & MR - the man who managed to say absolutely everything wrong

IT'S NOT COMING HOME...
mrki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:39   #7578
MilanMB
Serendipity
 
MilanMB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Fav. Players: Maldini - Nesta - Gattuso
Default

Where's Rickaka?!


Signature
GOAT
MilanMB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:40   #7579
brk
AC Milan Legend
 
brk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchens View Post
They play modern high press, with plenty of aggression. They will likely play further back against us, but they're strong on a counter and solid defensively.

Their football has been dubbed as the best football ever played in Norway.

With all that being said we should be several notches over them in quality.
Sounds like Plan B time with long direct balls to Zlatan. Too bad we don?t have Rebic or Leao to attack the second balls, but against a high pressing team we should play long and direct. We did this against Atalanta and they had a really hard time dealing with it.
brk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2020, 11:41   #7580
VultureSheva
Legendary Scout
 
VultureSheva's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Default

Depay being available for 25M due to his contract shows how stupid Mirabelli was when he paid 19M for Biglia. It means we valued Biglia at 38M because 1 year contract means half the price. We treated Biglia like a Modric.
VultureSheva is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 18:15.





Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
©2002-2011 The Red & Black Forums. These are fan forums and are in no way affiliated with AC Milan S.p.A.