The Rumour Commode XXVII: Zorro's Days of Arrogance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiko

Milan Legend
Reaction score
We just finished 5th in Serie A. We’re going through a rough patch, not the lower divisions of English football. Calms

A 5th finish after many years of no Champions Leagues and heavy investment. We need strong management, who will be precise and strong in their planning going forward. We still in a state of transition, but can easily fall backwards if things are not done correctly.

Hugh Janus

Paolo Mongdini
Reaction score
e4f2346cde4928bab49efa37f4b57972.jpg

Shit is pretty bad when even MR won't bother spinning it

IL Diavolo 3

Fester
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
A 5th finish after many years of no Champions Leagues and heavy investment. We need strong management, who will be precise and strong in their planning going forward. We still in a state of transition, but can easily fall backwards if things are not done correctly.

Who do you suggest?

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
If Donnarumma really want to stay, he should end his relation with Raiola.
Remember Marek Hamsik? he did it.

so let's cut the BS and just sell this kid.

Pirlo21legend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever plays for Milan
Let’s all calm down and transfer our attention to Atletico who just spent 126mil on a kid who did well for 6 months at the Portuguese league. I get that the guy showed talent but was it worth 126m? I can’t help but think he will flop hard and be nothing more then another average young winger/forward especially with that much pressure to perform and redeem the 126 those goons just spent

Good business on Benficas side though. Imagine someone offers us 150m for Piatek

Last edited:

OVUNQUE CON TE

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Let’s all calm down and transfer our attention to Atletico who just spent 126mil on a kid who did well for 6 months at the Portuguese league. I get that the guy showed talent but was it worth 126m? I can’t help but think he will flop hard and be nothing more then another average young winger/forward especially with that much pressure to perform and redeem the 126 those goons just spent

Good business on Benficas side though. Imagine someone offers us 150m for Piatek

For that money he better turn out like Kaka.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
Like I’ve said many times, if you think Gigio is worth more than 50-60 million, you need to reassess your mercato understanding. Clubs won’t sign a goalie with 6mln contract and 2 yrs left on it for outlandish sums.

And this is the summer when we should sell him. He won’t sign an extension without an even fatter contract.

necromancer

Lo Stile di Pioli
Staff member
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Nesta, Maldini, Buffon, Rino*Pirlo*Clarence, Sheva, Totti, Ibra, Pippo, Giacomo, Carlo, Il Dottore
The Areola bit of the deal is not ideal at all though, especially with the availability of keepin talents in Serie A.

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Finally snek in outgoing news.

Now for suso, biglia and co...

Pirlo21legend

Primavera
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Whoever plays for Milan
If biglia goes to fiore does that mean we will buy 2 players who can play regista?
I doubt they’ll get just torreira and hope hakan can fill in if needed

truant

sexy football fetishist
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Gullit, Van Basten, Rijkaard, Baggio, Nesta, Rui Costa, Kaka, R9, Dinho, TS33, Theo
I love the logic here.

Donna doesn't want to go. He likes staying at Milan. But he knows he has to go. Raiola is pushing him out. Because he wants to maximize his fees. But he won't let Donna renew. Even though Donna wants to stay. And that it would make more money for Donna, Milan, and himself.

I love the water tight logic of this. Fucking love it.

The situation really is reopening old wounds from 2 years ago.

I don't know which way else to think about it except Donnarumma is really that simple or dumb and his scum agent has been able to establish some sort of mental and emotional symbiosis with him while leeching off his talent.

If Donnarumma really loves the club, he could sack his agent, instruct his agent to back the fuck off, or leave in a way that gives the club maximum profit and a lifeline. No one would begrudge him if he chose any of the three options. So many players have done a renewal just to let their club make a profit.

We'll see how this all pans out but it's hard to be optimistic.

MilanBG

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Di Marzio says Donnarumma is valued at only €50m because he only has two years left on his contract and he wont't renew

So... Hazard is valued at 120 m because he had just 1 year left, while Donnarumma is valued at 50 m because he has... 2 years :lol: This makes zero sense. I know attackers are more expensive but just think about it. If Eden had 2 years he would've been valued at... 300 m? :fp::lol:

Areola + 20 m is incredibly low. I don't believe Boban and Maldini are even thinking about it. We NEED capital gains, so we are going to trade our biggest asset for a mediocre GK and some pathetic 20 m capital gains...

I don't want Areola at all... Sign Dragowski for 10 m and buy Torreira with the 50 m they get from PSG.

Last edited:

Hitchens

In flux
New Era Vanguard
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tier 1: Maldini, Nesta - Tier 2: Kaká, Seedorf, Shevchenko, Serginho, Theo, Leao, Ibrahimovic
New day, new opportunities.

KooJii

Primavera
Reaction score
Like I’ve said many times, if you think Gigio is worth more than 50-60 million, you need to reassess your mercato understanding. Clubs won’t sign a goalie with 6mln contract and 2 yrs left on it for outlandish sums.

And this is the summer when we should sell him. He won’t sign an extension without an even fatter contract.

Milan can play poker with Raiola/PSG cause Donnarumma is youth product and basically cost nothing. Pay up 80m and get it done.

Agree, this is the summer to sell him.

milanator

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Milan can play poker with Raiola/PSG cause Donnarumma is youth product and basically cost nothing. Pay up 80m and get it done.

Agree, this is the summer to sell him.

Donna already did cost us like 20m in wages, if we sell him next year we will probably be in the reds if you view his whole stay with us.

beegees

I have Ph.D in Algorithm
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Francesco Acerbi, Bakaye Traore, Kevin Constant
Season 2 of Donnarumma soap opera to be premiere on Netflix this sunday

Neo'82

Always On Point
Reaction score
Milan would like to close a deal for Gigio Donnarumma to PSG by June 30 before the financial year ends to make the accounts and report look better with the profit they would make from this sale.[Gazzetta dello Sport]

Bayern Munich’s chance of signing Ozan Kabak is 1%.
The 19-year-old Turkish centre-back will more likely move to Milan or Schalke.(@BILD)

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
Carey price > donnarumma

Neruda

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini,Nesta,Zidane
I, like the majority of posters dont mind selling mooja for the right amount which in my opinion wont exceed 60 m

Alisson went for 75 m and hes wordlclass top3 in his position While donna has potential he isnt really a sure thing. Maybe he ll never improve his positionning or his foot work and we all know how importnt it is in modern football

Thenebra

Milan Legend
Reaction score
Bayern Munich’s chance of signing Ozan Kabak is 1%.
The 19-year-old Turkish centre-back will more likely move to Milan or Schalke.(@BILD)

I want to see the equation that yielded this percentage.

Kaka06/07

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Saelemaekers
Tell them 100 mill cash and he is yours otherwise got fuck yourself. It is that simple for me. If he goes Reina and plizzari as understudy. It really is not that hard. If we sell him though I expect some awesome signings to come in and build the team around. I think a good goalie is only needed to paper over cracks. A truly world class team does not need a star goalie. Liverpool needed one to paper o we a midfeild that could not hold the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schedule