KaKa Or ChRiStIaNo RoNaLdO?

KaKa OR ChRiStIaNo RoNaLdO?

• Total voters

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
Ciao All,

Just wondering who do u think is a better player?

I havent seen much of da 2 but i would say im happy with KAKA!

Rivaldo-11

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Rivaldo, Sheva, Kaka, Nesta
I didnt see Christiano Ronaldo dazzling defences and scoring goals from 25 yards after beating 4 opponents, so at the moment KAKA. But Ronaldo has played on the big stage while Kaka hasnt.

Im happy with Kaka, what was Kaka's actual price. In Pounds.

zorro

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
C'mon - who cares about Cristiano Ronaldo - KAKA#30 is ours... He will entertain us 4 the next 20 years, and MILAN played half of C.R.' fee for double amount of talent! :eek: :D ;)

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
well I love Cristiano Ronaldo, he's got great dribbling and he also showed that in his first match for Man Utd.

I haven't seen very much from Kaka but well.. Cristiano ROnaldo's got my vote for now.. I'll see later who's better

juninho-paulista

rubro-negro
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Timmy Cahill and Mr. Leite
ronaldinhogaucho11psg said:
I didnt see Christiano Ronaldo dazzling defences and scoring goals from 25 yards after beating 4 opponents, so at the moment KAKA. But Ronaldo has played on the big stage while Kaka hasnt.

Im happy with Kaka, what was Kaka's actual price. In Pounds.

Kaka: £8 million (i THINK.. theres been MANY MANY different variations on the amount from site-to-site, ranging from £6-£12 million.. but im pretty sure its 8..)

Cristiano Ronaldo: £12.24 million - alot to spend on an 18 year old, but seeing him against Bolton.. he was worth it! a true magician :cool:

I can't really say which out of the two is the better player though, and you cant really compare them transfer price wise as Sporting wanted to hold onto Ronaldo (therefore a high price) but São Paulo needed to sell Kakà due to financial reasons (therefore.. lower price :D )

Kyara

¤ Il Poeta ¤
Reaction score
Fav. Players
MVB|Sheva|Max|Maldini|Kakà
Ronaldo's a very good player ... He has the dribbling magic in his feet and you just wanna keep watching him forever!! For me, I'm happy that he's Portuguese and will reach the Portuguese first team NT for sure ... And as a Portugal fan, I surely can't wait to see him :D

Both players are quite young and it's really hard to say which one's better right now ... But KaKa is also good and he's a Rossonero now!! While Ronaldo joined Man.U ... They both might not have enough chances to prove themselves and to improve and both are in two different environments to grow as players ... Kaka for instance, is the one who joined us in Serie A which is IMO the best and the most difficult league in the world ... And as a Brazillian I trust that his talent will be growing in the right direction En Sha Allah ... Whereas Ronaldo who joined Man.U will be playing in easier conditions, with much less pressure than what KaKa would have in Italy!! So, probably in the future and after spending some time in Italy KaKa will definitely be better :)
As for me, KaKa is a Rossonero and Ronaldo's Portuguese so I simply like them both and wish them the best En Sha Allah :)

FORZA MILAN!!!

costacurta5

Beginner
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Maldini, Costacurta, Leonardo, Ambrosini, Brocchi
Ronaldo has played 30minutes... It's too early to say enything. He is good no doubt!

I am happy with Kaka he is better (Isn't he?), and I think he is #22 now... Not #30

K-J

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Tomáš Rosický
kirkebrann said:
Ronaldo has played 30minutes... It's too early to say enything. He is good no doubt!
Well if I saw someone playing only 30 minutes and he did leave a major impression on the field just like Cristiano Ronaldo did. I'd recommend him to any Big Club on this planet. Many players are moment-players. They can only bring something in the 10 minutes when they're on they're climax.

Cristiano Ronaldo is always on his climax. I'd love to see him play in a full match now

rony31

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
MuSt YoU aLwAyS tYpE lIkE tHiS? :rolleyes:

BTW, I haven't seen Kaka play at a big-club level yet, so I'm gonna say Ronaldo for now

Reaction score
C. ronaldo will be brilliant for Man U......they need a new talent after selling Veron (and beckham, i supose)

so, after his game against Bolton, I will vote for him!!!!

however, ask me in a few months and i'll probably change my mind. Kaka is amazing, I hopw he brings even more success 2 milan!

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Well i really liked Cristian Ronaldo from what i saw. I thought that their #7 now is better than what it used to be, if u know what i mean ;)
I feel that they are both good and i haven't really seen Kaka play much but how bad can the guy be? Anyways goodluck to them both esp our new Rossonero :devil2:

fbvanBasten

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Kaka will develop to be a better player than Zidane. Just wait and see.
As for Kyara, it is good to see how Scolari picks his first XI with CR and RQ (Quaresma) playing better and better....... :)

acerвιc wιт

Milano Siamo Noi!
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Paolo Maldini, Thiago Silva, Serginho, Kaká, Gennaro Gattuso, Kevin Prince Boateng & Filippo Inzaghi
rony31 said:
MuSt YoU aLwAyS tYpE lIkE tHiS? :rolleyes:

BTW, I haven't seen Kaka play at a big-club level yet, so I'm gonna say Ronaldo for now

No 1 else seems 2 hav a problem wif it

Go HaV A CrY! :cry:

ads216

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mamma_mia! said:
Well i really liked Cristian Ronaldo from what i saw. I thought that their #7 now is better than what it used to be, if u know what i mean ;)
I feel that they are both good and i haven't really seen Kaka play much but how bad can the guy be? Anyways goodluck to them both esp our new Rossonero :devil2:

Well that is a lot to live up to but wouldnt surprise me as kakà is a phenomenal talent. :devil2:

Reaction score
ronaldo is better than ronaldo and deco is also better than kaka.
for sure. :cool:
brazilian league is crap. they are called " sand jokers". :D

deco is a mature and superb player.

mellanie

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Sandro Nesta
Never seen Cristiano Ronaldo playing... but Kakà is a Milan player and Ronaldo is not
plus
I hate his name :mad:
So I'll vote for our Kakà!

Gatorbasu

Milan Veteran
Reaction score
mellanie said:
Kakà is a Milan player and Ronaldo is not
plus
I hate his name :mad:
So I'll vote for our Kakà!

I can't agree with anymore!!!! I absolutely hate the sound of the name called RONALDO. Yes he is a great player and REAL is lucky to have him as their striker but at the same he is a moron and has no moral value as a professional sportsman after what he has done with INTER.

Sorry Christiano, even though you have nothing to with the stupid BRAZILIAN RONALDO, the mere similarity or your name would make me sway my vote to Kaka, apart from the fact that he has joined MILAN.

vB9

Man with a Plan
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Schmeichel, Maldini, Maradona and ME
I don't know chief, i have sentimental values for Milan but, i love football!!
If the game is the crown, then on its most glorious of days, the real Ronaldo is its Jewel!!

Hell, you know what, that guy is even better then me :devil2: :devil2:

BTW, Kaka is better imo.

mamma_mia!

Starting Eleven
Reaction score
Add me to the list of haters of "Ronaldo" the name. I dont really care about Ronaldo that much and Christiano should just have his name as christiano. Ronaldo sounds like a clown but i guess our very own Kaka takes the cake :tongue:

Reaction score
Hi all

I think is time for Milan to do re-generation for the main squad ...and I think Milan Should pay attention about this...if we look (sorry) MU they're fast to do re-generate system...I think Milan should do the same way with MU...Because I don't want to see Milan Suffer in Serie A and champion League...I really hate and sad if I watch them play and the result is Bad...I don't want that.... :devil: :devil: :devil:

milan_my_love

▼•Moderator•▼
Reaction score
Fav. Players
Alessandro Nesta, Gianluigi Lentini, Marco Van Basten, Alberigo Evani, Paolo Maldini & IL Capitano
Kaka of course!

Schedule