The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community The Red & Black Forums | An AC Milan Community

Go Back   The Red & Black Forums > AC Milan > AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players

AC Milan History, Legends, Icons & Former Players Talk about the history of AC Milan or its legendary/ordinary former players.

Old 21-08-2009, 15:37   #41
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Well said Leo. All the best tomorrow!
GreatKalu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 15:42   #42
KujaIX
Allegri fanboy

Fav. Players: Allegri, Romagnoli, Bonaventura, Prince, Yepes, Nesta, Seedorf

so he's practically told oddo to fuck off aswell as he told kalac

Signature
Phillipe Mexes of R&B Mafia Games
Silvio Berlusconi - Forever in our hearts
KujaIX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 16:00   #43
GreatKalu
I still believe!

More importantly, he's stating that he doesn't see things the way Berlu does.
Old 21-08-2009, 16:19   #44
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

And we know how it will turn out in the end. Remember Sacchi?

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 17:02   #45
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Yeah ... Berlu's already hinted that he feels Leo's not doing the right things tactically. Which may be true, but come on ... this Dinho obsession is getting out of hand. How many people have said the same exact things about him? Is it a coincidence?

In the end, Berlu probably knows exactly whats going on. He's just using his perhaps fabricated Dinho obsession as an excuse for not investing appropriately.
Old 21-08-2009, 17:45   #46
DSM
AC Milan Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by madtherchot View Post
Yeah ... Berlu's already hinted that he feels Leo's not doing the right things tactically. Which may be true, but come on ... this Dinho obsession is getting out of hand. How many people have said the same exact things about him? Is it a coincidence?

In the end, Berlu probably knows exactly whats going on. He's just using his perhaps fabricated Dinho obsession as an excuse for not investing appropriately.
If Ronaldinho does'nt perform this season then Berlusconi will have nowhere to hide interms of the player & Ronaldinho will not be at Milan long.

He is trying to make Ronaldinho look like agood signing when overall he his struggling when infact interms of transfers he has done very little paying of fees in recent years.
DSM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 17:54   #47
zZ[-_-]Zz
Gli Invicibili

Fav. Players: Roberto Baggio, Franco Baresi, Marco van Basten

You haven't been following Milan for long have you? If Dinho fails, then it is possible Leo gets the blame for not getting the best out of him, like many coaches before him. That is, if Berlusconi intends to keep Dinho, without forgetting that it is easier to just get rid of Leo than Dinho.

Signature

Numero 6 per sempre
C' solo un capitano
zZ[-_-]Zz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 17:56   #48
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
Originally Posted by zZ[-_-]Zz View Post
You haven't been following Milan for long have you? If Dinho fails, then it is possible Leo gets the blame for not getting the best out of him, like many coaches before him. That is, if Berlusconi intends to keep Dinho, without forgetting that it is easier to just get rid of Leo than Dinho.
if dinho flames out and doesnt make world cup, he'll likely have options of going to turkey, middle east or mls

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:01   #49
GreatKalu
I still believe!

I honestly believe this was one of the main reasons Carlo left. He probably had enough + basically showed Berlu the finger by stubbornly benching Dinho and playing Clarence. It was evident as early as the second game against Genoa that Carlo never wanted Dinho to begin with ... Dinho and Sheva. Subbing them off + not starting them the next match was a clear indication of what he exactly felt.
Old 21-08-2009, 18:03   #50
Senatore_M84
'The King of RnB'

Fav. Players: Clarence Clyde Seedorf

Quote:
I honestly believe this was one of the main reasons Carlo left. He probably had enough + basically showed Berlu the finger by stubbornly benching Dinho and playing Clarence. It was evident as early as the second game against Genoa that Carlo never wanted Dinho to begin with ... Dinho and Sheva. Subbing them off + not starting them the next match was a clear indication of what he exactly felt.
youre seocnd part is false. Ronnie started most every match till december. I think carlo had had it when he came back from xmas out of shape.... and wasnt doing anyone favors...

Signature
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACmen View Post
Only Milan can punish it's own fans by qualifying for CL. I'm off to sleep, another year wasted. When will this fucker be fired..
#RnB
Senatore_M84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:05   #51
Ashish
Banned

Fav. Players: Ronaldo, Nesta, Rui, Maldini, Gattuso, Duncan, Ginobli, Eli Manning

loooooooool an$hit was puss to show midfinger to berlu, berlu fired ancelotti and then on milan site it was mutual agreement.

anyway hope carlo wins something in england
Ashish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:10   #52
crazy4milan
Exotic Stevie G

Fav. Players: Maldini,Weah,Nesta,Dida

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milano84 View Post
youre seocnd part is false. Ronnie started most every match till december. I think carlo had had it when he came back from xmas out of shape.... and wasnt doing anyone favors...
I think the first indications of Carlo's negative of Dinho (& Sheva) came in the game vs Genoa too (it was too clear, cause the whole team wasn't working that first half, but the ones he took off were the ones we all knew he didn't want in the team), yes then he started Dinho in a lot (not all) of the games till January. But at that time, although I wasn't truely impressed at least he was working well and scoring goals (weather most of them came via pk or deviated freekicks or fks), afterwards it was nothing out of nothing, and on top of that Becks came showing the right attittude on and off the field and giving more balance to the team (and someone who was able to cross).
crazy4milan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:14   #53
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
You misunderstood. The first time Carlo made his opinion felt regarding the arrivals of both Sheva and Dinho was at the Genoa game ... followed by relegating the two of them to the bench in the following game (Lazio?).
Old 21-08-2009, 18:25   #54
GreatKalu
I still believe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazy4milan View Post
I think the first indications of Carlo's negative of Dinho (& Sheva) came in the game vs Genoa too (it was too clear, cause the whole team wasn't working that first half, but the ones he took off were the ones we all knew he didn't want in the team), yes then he started Dinho in a lot (not all) of the games till January. But at that time, although I wasn't truely impressed at least he was working well and scoring goals (weather most of them came via pk or deviated freekicks or fks), afterwards it was nothing out of nothing, and on top of that Becks came showing the right attittude on and off the field and giving more balance to the team (and someone who was able to cross).
Yeah. Pretty much agree. Even during the first half of the season, Dinho was decent ... not anything extraordinary. Heck Gattuso picked up more assists than him during that period. Gattuso though ... really was something else last season. Our best player by miles, until he got injured. Such a pity.
Old 21-08-2009, 18:33   #55
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
I think he had to start him actually,as for most of that time,Pirlo was injured and Seedorf was playing in his position.
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:34   #56
Astafjevs
Senior Team Member

Quote:
Injuries. Borriello was injured. Pirlo was injured. Seedorf had to drop back to the midfield (trying to replicate Pirlo's role in a few games). Inzaghi was injured/lacking fitness. He had no-one else to play in attack.
Astafjevs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:38   #57
Armin__m
AC Milan Legend

Fav. Players: >>rossoneri<<

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashish View Post
loooooooool an$hit was puss to show midfinger to berlu, berlu fired ancelotti and then on milan site it was mutual agreement.

anyway hope carlo wins something in england
He was fired? He wanted the change and it`s pretty clear that he had decided he would move to Chelsea a lot before he actually signed for them. I`m honestly not that sure that we would`ve parted ways with him if he wanted to stay.
And if he was such a pussy,he would`ve never benched Ronaldinho last season,because he`s obviously B`s favourite player.

You`ve just come back,and you`ve already hit your top form in writing bullshit.
Armin__m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 18:50   #58
Elbow man
Rookie

Fav. Players: Nesta, Maldini, T.Silva, Rui Costa, Inzaghi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armin__m View Post
He was fired? He wanted the change and it`s pretty clear that he had decided he would move to Chelsea a lot before he actually signed for them.
I heard something that it was decided long before but galiani didnt want a stir in Milan fans (LOL). He has made Chelsea more likable now.
Elbow man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 19:03   #59
Quinni 17
Gold Tie Hero

Fav. Players: Maldini, Baresi, Rino, Pippo, Sheva, Pato.

Quote:
Yeah. Pretty much agree. Even during the first half of the season, Dinho was decent ... not anything extraordinary. Heck Gattuso picked up more assists than him during that period. Gattuso though ... really was something else last season. Our best player by miles, until he got injured. Such a pity.
True again man, think Ambro had another amazing season with Rino... unfortunately the two play pretty similar roles. Maldini or even Favalli for best defender haha, Pato up top is an easy choice.

Injury actually helped Pirlo's season lol, when he came back he began to pick up his form quite a bit. Luckily for us Flamini helped us out when Pirlo was injured, he came alot closer to the Flamini of Arsenal.

Leo hopefully will recognise that our midfield needs quite a bit of rotation or altering to get the best out of it. Pirlo's slow tempo and Clarence's pace in the same midfield might not work like it used to. I am not writing them off though, they are phenomenal players on their day.
Quinni 17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-08-2009, 19:38   #60
GreatKalu
I still believe!

It still needs an injection of creativity. Its such a pity that our creative forces in midfield do not always perform at their best consistently. Namely, Pirlo, Clarence and Dinho. Sneijder would have been perfect to provide the competition and depth we need, but VDV would also do fine ...